Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 451 through 475 (of 1,938 total)
  • Replies
  • Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

No double reply here, @phoenixsparrow, but I am curious what leads you to seek high SR as opposed to FP players?

Phoenix Sparrow
    @phoenixsparrow

Hello Inigo.high star rank means player played enough map and arena, high fp and low star rank means probably a cheater or low performer.players who cheat to raise their fp usually have not enough skills to be helpful in clan battles.

Mike
    @mikeherb

SR indicates an active player. They are talented.

I offer myself @ Fp613, Sr67 to an active clan. I play daily.

Mike
    @mikeherb

Daily player, FP 613 (with bonus hats). GOLD 67. I can easily meet your performance requirements.

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

@mikeherb WE LOVE DAILY PLAYERS! Come play with us. We are fun, driven and always make 100% of goals every game. Win most battles RENEGADES #143223

Birdy Angerson
    @birdyangerson

@mikeherb

We’re Old Gregg would also be happy to have you join us.

Come check us out

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Back to looking for a clan…

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

@christian-cost rove come hang with us for a week, see how you like us!! Renegades #143223 fly on in door is open!!

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

@christian-costgrove read above, have no idea why g is a space lol RENEGADES #143223

Crazyd
    @crazyd

Looking for a Clan Newbie player wants an active alive clan… None of the clans seem like that I find thru search.

Crazy Diamond is my player name and new character.

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

@crazyd come look at us, we took on some newbies last week who have been rockin it. So you will fit right in #143223 RENEGADES

Gary
    @gary69

SOUR KUSH #8624

We only have 4 openings left & all 46 of our current teammates play in ALL

battles and events. We finish events with ALL the prizes available.

You will be with friends. We maintain a very active clan chat. 👍

Gary, Sour Kush #8624

Phoenix Sparrow
    @phoenixsparrow

Hi @mikeherb , if you haven’t find a clan yet, search for ABNest3

Mike
    @mikeherb

I’m in the middle of a Clan Battle and don’t feel it would be proper to leave before it’s finished.  It ends tonight. Then I’ll be a free bird.

Phoenix Sparrow
    @phoenixsparrow

@mikeherb exactly! this is not a good thing to leave a clan in the middle of CB, i thought you’re not with any clan at the moment

Mike
    @mikeherb

Clan Battle complete… My request is in for ABNest3

Steinbird
    @steinbird

Hi @phoenixsparrow, I’m a pretty good player, play every day, right now at 105/530 Pristine Amethyst SS (about to upgrade again) with 5 birds with multiple 10x-hat sets (NOT counting the special ones for the event). I am only 2 birds away from completing the Wizard Hat 10x set. I am a Gold Flinger here. I normally win all of our clan events and while I like most of the folks in the clan, at least 20% Do Not Play (DNP). I want to join a clan that will challenge me to do even better. I have asked to join your Clan via the software. Please let me know thanks.

Phoenix Sparrow
    @phoenixsparrow

Mike, accepted your request, you’re in!

@Steinbird
    , send a request to join please!

Phoenix Sparrow
    @phoenixsparrow

Hello again.Sparrow here, i’d like to correct my former recruitment message.

We’re in need of players in our clan, ABNest3 after our housecleaning.

If you’re a high fp member and willing to join, you need to have high star rank coz high fp and low star rank is probably a low performer or chaeater.

But we also let newbies in, star rank is not necessary in their case since they’re beginners, they’ll grow and learn fast in our clan.

We have a Facebook closed group, we share strategy videos there to help out other members.

Minimum requirements, 3 points at least for 200 point events, 6 points at least for 400 point events, and 9 points at least for 600 point events and playing as much free entries in battles as you can.

If you’re willing to join, reply to this message or send a request to join directly.clan # is 98826

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

Is 358 FP accepted? I’ll increase it lots.

Phoenix Sparrow
    @phoenixsparrow

@christian-cosgrove

If you agree with our rules, send a request to join:)

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

What are the rules?

Phoenix Sparrow
    @phoenixsparrow

Minimum requirements for events, 3 points at least for 200point events, 6 points at least for 400 point events, 9 points at least for 600 point events.and trying to use as many free entries as you can to improve your score and help the clan win the battle

Mechanic Pig
    @christian-cosgrove

That’s a lot of gems…

Birdy Angerson
    @birdyangerson

That’s not a lot of gems, it’s actually less than everyone putting in their fair share. Do you expect some members of the clan to do more work than you so you can collect the same rewards?

200÷50=4 points from each player

400÷50=8 points from each player

600÷50=12 points from each player

Getting 1 point is free

The next 2 are only 20 gems

The next 3 are only 40 gems

Thereafter 60 gems

So…

3points = 20gems

6points = 60gems

9points = 120gems

You can make 60 gems almost each day from daily feats. Those events last more than a day each. C’mon, that’s asking less than what I ask of my clan

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 451 through 475 (of 1,938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.