Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 376 through 400 (of 1,938 total)
  • Replies
  • Loopy Boom
    @mattharvey1

Thanks – requested. :)

Gary
    @gary69

Loopy boom,

I guarantee you will not find a more active or fun clan then mine.

We have 32 members and 30 are very active. We get tons of rewards and

Have won all our CvC’s in recent memory. Try us and see what you think.

SOUR KUSH #8624

Gary

B3low
    @lowrey

Just cleaned house of many folks who had quit playing. Looking to rebuild and welcome active clan players. Join us. No cheaters please. Everyone is welcome no matter their level.

mscreant
    @mscreant

Killer Rabbits also looking for regular players, currently kicking the hangers-on.

Questions:

• how do people cheat
    • how do you know they are
    • anyone have an easy way to track players games
    Loopy Boom
    @mattharvey1

Hi guys,

I have now been accepted into Slayer :)

Dawn Munn
    @dawn-munn

I am recruiting for Wonder Wings #139305. I started this clan because I was tired of being in clans that were not signing up to battle. I play often, but don’t have any requirements for clan members other than : Respect. Respect the game, respect each other, and have fun! Remember, games are supposed to be fun! We all have real lives and families and I will never get upset because someone let real life be a priority over the game. If this sounds like your kind of clan, come check out Wonder Wings!

J-Ritchie Bird
    @advgmni

Come join my clan: Just For Fun
    This is a brand new clan and ready to grow as a great team. Join us in the fun!

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

This is is how we roll…

Renegades Ok we are looking for many new players with FP 350+ We will even take some 300+ if you are a daily player and can meet clan goals. We never miss a battle and win 95% of the time.

We only kick 0 and 1 point players…and of course inactive.

Clan Renegades #143223

Heather Bird!

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

OMG LOL LOL I love it!! Hope we get to battle you Pig Busters, that is awesome!!!!

Igor Thurský
    @igor-thursky

Hello….I just created new clan “MAD CHICKENS” #143265

Anybody is more than welcome to join the clan… ;)

James Kuchenbecker
    @james-kuchenbecker

JimmyPhoton, #128531. I was sick of being in clans that never joined tournaments, but also not being high enough to join the “intense” clans. I join every clan event or will upgrade someone if I’m unable. We won our first 5 events, but just lost our first due to lack of playing members. I had to boot some non-players, and now I’m recruiting. Come join a fun clan who still plays…don’t take it too seriously, but serious enough to get rewards and have fun!

APN
    @apn19

clan looking for a lot of new members based in the UK

any fp welcome so long as you play regularly

we have a wide range of flock power from 36 – 465

clan name Silver Surfers

number #12355

clan power 6121 (average of 191)

current members 32/50

Brunhilda
    @brunhilda

Looking for active players. Currently at 50/50, but I’ll make room for you. Clan #52623. Emerald league.

Kochschwein
    @jaspertm-l

We have just 2 places available. If you would like to join the Birdbrains and if you have FP 350+, please send a request. You will find a clan full of satisfied members who daily enjoy the game and have fun together.

#100658 The BirdBrains

CP  19968 Amethyst

No restrictive rules

Birdy Angerson
    @birdyangerson

We’re Old Gregg has an opening for a 600+ flock power player. (Preferably 650+ but will make exceptions for exceptional people)

Have you started your own clan but are tired of players who never play or only contribute 1 point because its free? Are you tired of always recruiting new people that don’t work out or stick around? Tired of trying to keep your clan together and just want to play the game and have fun again?

Are you a high flock power player who is sick of joining inactive clans?  Don’t want to be the only one who ever contributes to events?

We’re Old Gregg is a well established clan that’s been around since day 1. We were originally clan #81 but soon discovered we had leaders who were worthless so we all made a move together and became Clan #68881. All members are active and are expected to keep their contributed point average above a predetermined level. Everybody does their part and everybody benefits.

Our Clan vs Clan record is 28 wins and 3 losses and are currently on a 14 win streak. We are currently ranked 58th on the Mighty Eagle Boot Camp Top Clans list. We were previously ranked in the thirties but we lost a high flock power player a few weeks ago.

One of the reasons we are only accepting 600+ members is to bring our MEBC ranking up again. Another reason is because its always fun to not only have the 1st position in CVC but the 1st, 2nd, 3rd etc…  : )

If you’re interested but would like some more information you can hit us up at https://www.facebook.com/groups/clan81/ or right here on Angry Birds Nest Forum

Or just join us and see what we’re about.

Found someone

We’re Old Gregg

J-Ritchie Bird
    @advgmni

Still open for clan members? I’m going to close my clan – No people :/

Going to jump to a new one if you’re still open. I’m 328 and play daily. Lmk :)

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

Hello We are a happy team looking for people who love this game and want to collect all prizes!!! We make every battle and have fun chats. Come check us out for a week or even just a few days. RENEGADES #143223 we completed Slimy Pigs in 24 hours.

Heather Bird

Heather Bird
    @heatherbird

@advgmni I thought I hit reply to you…come join us #143223

Ajohnson
    @ajohnson

@advgmni Notorious PIG clan # 129061 is an emerald league clan that would love to have you!

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

@AdvGmni, Diamond Clan Breaking Beaks (#116 in MEBC) has 1 rare opening! Communication is our only requirement and participation is expected; if you let us know that life’s in the way we understand and can take up the slack. If you’re interested in being active in a clan that completes all challenges and gets all top rewards, go to breakingbeaks.com and click Accept Invite. That will take you to our Discord server, where you can say hello and look at some of our past events.

If you want to play and win, check us out at BreakingBeaks.com!

Gary
    @gary69

Advgmni,

Hi, I represent a quickly growing clan that will be full and closed

Soon. We put 407 pts on slimy pigs 22 hours before it ended with

a team of 30. 29 teammates participated, only 1 was unable to join

In the fun. We are at a F.P. of 10,000 with 30 very active members.

I KICK inactives on the rare occasion we get one. 100% of our clan

can be counted on in events and clan vs. clan battles. We have a

very active clan chat and would like to welcome you to a spot on

our awesome team.

Please, stop in, get a feel of the clan and see what you think. I am

certain you will be very happy…

Gary, SOUR KUSH #8624

J-Ritchie Bird
    @advgmni

Thanks to all for the love! I’ll be sure to share this site and your info with others. For now I’ve decided to join the RENEGADES #143223 team.

It’s nice to see we can go to a site to review or find open teams that still have active team members! Have a great week and have fun playing!!

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 376 through 400 (of 1,938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.