Clan Recruitment Thread

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 351 through 375 (of 1,938 total)
  • Replies
  • Gary
    @gary69

Squanchy,

Here is my clan info that you requested: SOUR KUSH #8624.

We currently have 25 teammates, clan power 8100. In the

CvC battle that just ended, 22 of the 25 participated and we

Won 2035 to 1842, and we had 4 of the top 5 individual

Scorers. We use the clan chat a lot. I cut the clan from 50

To about 12 at one point to eliminate the inactive players.

Over the last couple months I have recruited and. Got a bunch

Of daily active members.

Why don’t you or one of your trusted members stop in and see

the clan for themselves. Chat with some members on the

Clan chat and see for yourself how nice, helpful and active we are.

OS2 USN
    @os2usn

New Clan. We’re up to 7 members and the flock’s growing quickly.  If you’re active in all events and looking for a Clan that purges inactives often, then this is the place.

”All Clucked up”  #135184

Mighty Faster
    @mightyfaster

New Clan open now:

Name: Pride of Berlin

Join in and be active!

Ajohnson
    @ajohnson

@squanchy the new clan battle is starting in 15 hours. Let me know if you want to join us for it. We are undefeated so far.

Notorious PIG #129061

Jeff Bartels
    @jeff-bartels

@jaspertm-l Just sent request, hoping you’ve got a place. Daily player, keep finding clans that don’t get signed up for battles.

Joanna Cendrowska
    @joanna-cendrowska

We are looking for players from fp 700+. We make all events 150%. We are on the diamond league with CP 24126. I am willing to invite you to the MISTRZ clan #22813

PAJARRAAAACO
    @pajarraaaaco

Hey, i would like to join a clan over 20 XP level, i’m level 81 XP with 11,900 trophies won in the arena, currently i’m in a clan called Tissot-gang with a lot of non avtive members.

mscreant
    @mscreant

Clan Killer Rabbits looking for active players. Thanks!

Serena Zehlius
    @serena-zehlius

Hey, everyone! I’m looking for a new clan to join. Was in a good one where we completed every challenge and got 100% of the rewards. I put in 3 pts per challenge and paid extra to beat clan battles. I also bought a treasure chest for everyone each month. I just got kicked because I build websites and offered to build a membership site where only clan members can view tips, secrets, screen recordings, anything to help the clan. Regular visitors would just see an “About our clan” page. Was even going to pay for the domain and host it for free on my account! I guess they assumed I was trying to run a scam? *Shrug* Anyway, clan leaders with open spots, please contact me: [email protected]. I’ll select one of the clans at random to join AND build the site for. 😀 If I get no messages, I’ll just find my own clan and offer the website to someone else…

Thanks, guys!

P.S. I’m a very kind and giving person who loves playing Angry Birds 2 daily 💖. I’m seriously offering this for free. No catch! Just gives me something to do all day. 😜

SLAYER
    @robm1313

You’re welcome to join slayer at 7974

SLAYER
    @robm1313

Slayer 7974 would welcome you. We have 9 spots available we are at about 16,000 Clan FP give or take. In Amethyst League.

Gillatina
    @gillatina1

We are looking for Active clan members we hit our goals every time, if you want to join a  friendly clan come join us. Please email us at  [email protected] we will get back with you as soon as  possible .

Slayer … would join … could not locate your clan via search … Flock power more than 400 … tired of clans that have few active players.

SLAYER
    @robm1313

Hey Crash, Hopefully we can figure it out. Let’s start with the basics. I can assume you typed up SLAYER and/or ID# 7974 both together and separate,and perhaps United States of America as location? Others had issues too, but then it showed up.

SLAYER
    @robm1313

Crash Angerson @wes3

Two of my new guys said same thing. They said you have to type in the “#” symbol with 7974.

Glad to have you in our clan.

F22vr
    @ghenning

Seek TOP Clan player with 725-825 Flock-Power to help lead our fully active successful friendly clan of 49 members!

USGolden Eagles #51914, Diamond League

23,899 Clan-Power

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

@Slayer So glad to see CrashAngerson (@wes3) find a good home in your Clan; if it’s the same Crash that joined my former Clan I can attest to his activity and frustration with inactive members and feel better knowing he now shares my good fortune in joining an active Clan with like-minded players. Good on ya, Crash, and good fortunes, Slayer; perhaps we’ll see you in CvC Battle some day soon!

SLAYER
    @robm1313

@Inigo Montoya ….. Thank you. He hasnt joined yet. Might be a time zone diffefence. His message was at 1:30am my time, pst. If it’s the same Crash, I played him on the arena many times, and possibly was on that list of players battling for 1st place, lol. We’ve had our share of members just suddenly stop playing and had to let them go, unfortunately. I guess some just lose interest. Let me know if your clan is the ones we are battling if that day arrives since I don’t know who your clan is.   :)

I had no idea that people have to use the number symbol, (#), when inputting the clan ID number.

Inigo Montoya
    @inigomontoya

@robm1313 Glad to help, and I’ll definitely give you a shout out if Slayer comes up in CvC. FYI I only found out about the # thing when making the move to Breaking Beaks, and mentioned it recently to another Clan leader who’d just formed and was recruiting; how would you know?

SLAYER
    @robm1313

Crash Angerson @wes3

Just curious if you’ve been trying to join still or even got the messages above? Let me know. Thanks

;)
    @winkwink

Just let go of members that have never been active since joining. Looking for anyone who will just participate. You do not have to be strong or experienced, just participate regularly! Let’s have some fun and build our bird’s power together! Join Badbirds #99369 thanks!

Gary
    @gary69

FYI,
    <p style=”text-align: left;”>Crash joined us at SOUR KUSH.</p>

Loopy Boom
    @mattharvey1

I am looking for a serious Clan with active daily players.

The one I’m in now has many dormant players and just isn’t fun.

I play daily and have a genuine star ranking of 73 and get high scores.

Please email me details of your clan  to :  [email protected]

i look forward to hearing from you  :)

SLAYER
    @robm1313

Loopy Boom @ mattharvey1

SLAYER #7974 has 5 openings left. Just got another new member today. Send Request. Include # symbol on ID #

Update 5-8-18…..Got 3 more members, one returning member, just 4 openings left.

SLAYER
    @robm1313

Battle coming up Crash Angerson and Loopy Boom. Still need a clan?

Home Forums Angry Birds 2 Forum Clan Recruitment Thread

Viewing 25 replies - 351 through 375 (of 1,938 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.