Bugs & Feedback

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Bugs & Feedback

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 285 total)
  • Replies
  • tommypt
    @tommypt

I in the red area completing the rock a boom challenge. It tells me to go to bet town to talk to Shrapnel the bird. I went to bird town and no Shrapnel. The red area is still mostly covered with a cloud.
    I’d add an image, but I’m lame and can’t get the images to post in this message

Hoanganhminh
    @hoanganhminh

@rocketfury The only task left is to talk to a bird in Bird Town, not to find anything on the map! IDK if scouts would help finish this task!

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

Oh sorry I misread!
    restarting the app is all I can offer you as advice, my dude.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Just ran into the same issue as @dragonofheart73.
    I collected seven eggs in a single battle (it was a 2-wave battle) and the game will not go beyond a spinning circle and the “Waiting for server” text on the Victory screen…

EDIT: Noticed I still got the birds from the seven eggs, as well as the thing inside the golden chest. Phew.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

The game seems to make a difference between orange and yellow scout markers… but to me they’re all orange?!?

mcc8206
    @mcc8206

I don’t know if this a bug or user incompetence but I’ve noticed that frequently when my target has “KO” over its head that it doesn’t actually die. I’m noticing this especially with my activated black or white birds, both of which have a little wiggle room for a slightly shaky shot.

Has anyone else seen this? Or is it just me? ?

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

It’s not just you.. it has happened to me as well. Cost me a few battles.

mcc8206
    @mcc8206

Thanks @dragonofheart73 I just experienced having to hit a KO-ready pig THREE times before the bugger finally expired.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

If you use a black bird’s or a white bird’s special attack, make sure to place it at the backside of the pigs! That deals double damage to them and it may be the reason why you guys are experiencing this “wiggle”.

Hoanganhminh
    @hoanganhminh

@tommypt Same problwem here and still cannot fix it!

@rocketfury
    I have tried many times but it doesn’t work!

Hoanganhminh
    @hoanganhminh

@tommypt Same problem here and still cannot fix it!

@rocketfury
    I have tried many times but it doesn’t work!

BeeBliss
    @blisscoy

I second @smwforever45 . If you position the center of the black bird attack circle just behind the piggies, it will be most likely to deliver their full KO potential. Thanks to @dragonofheart73 for pointing out that hitting pigs from behind delivers a greater XP kill during regular play too.

BeeBliss
    @blisscoy

And this is a quote from @rocketfury,

Alright this i KNOW there’s been an info card on. Pigs take x2 damage if hit from behind.
    Doesn’t have to be a special attack or nothing.

Every hit from behind: double the damage.

Rio Rios
    @rio-rios

Can’t really multitask and switch windows while in the game. If you go out of the game to check and email or other notification the game crashes and has to restart. Potential progress loss.

girlwhocriedwolf
    @girlcrywolf

I’m encountering the same issue as @hoanganhminh & @tommypt

I’m currently stuck at the red levels and can’t proceed further in the game. I’m unable to fulfill the Rock-a-Boom! scout challenge as Shrapnel the bird is nowhere to be found in Bird Town, even though I’ve rebooted my iPhone multiple times

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Recently discovered:

If you go to an Oinktagon battle, you know how you can choose between an easy and a hard opponent right?
    Well, if I select the hard opponent, then change something about my team before I start the battle, and then start the battle, it will say I’m battling the hard opponent, but I’m actually battling the easy opponent.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Just hatched Murphy (a 5-star blue bird) from a REGULAR egg. Huh.

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

Same thing happened to me once. I got a 5-star bird from a normal egg. Btw, here’s a few other bugs I’ve found:
    – The positioning of the rewards on the lvl complete screen can sometimes be wrong as some objects overlap each other
    – Well, the daily missions are just completely bugged
    – I can’t see my friends stats or bird levels as it just says lvl 88 on all and “Lon player name” or something like that
    – My clan-menu is still bugged
    – The dialogue box during cutscenes are sometimes under the black borders
    – The character-models and dialogue during cutscenes are sometimes incorrect

I also think the birds should be ordered under tabs or something depending on their color or level as it’s hard to keep them organized when they’re all in one big list.

Reddicus
    @angrybr0

@tommypt

i’m having the same problem as you and it
    prevents me from progressing any further in
    the game.

Narc
    @narc

I cannot find shrapnel either. I’ve completed the other two tasks so now I’m just stuck.

mcc8206
    @mcc8206

Well this is annoying. I’m at Runaway Train and I have 3 tasks in order to proceed, one of which is to send out 3 scouts. I’ve done 6 scout missions, but none are registering. Until this is fixed, there’s not much I can do.

image.png

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@mcc8206
    Had a similar problem before.
    While it isn’t explained, it seems to matter WHERE you’re sending your scouts to.
    For example, when I was told to look for tunnels in Chapter 10, those tunnels could ONLY be found in scout markers inside the WHITE area.
    I believe you’re inside a red area right now, so try and snatch a scout marker in the red area and see if that counts.

mcc8206
    @mcc8206

@smwforever45
    I had thought about that. So far, I haven’t had any markers show up in the red area and I’ve tried all of the other areas without luck.

I’ll just keep waiting to see if one (or 3) eventually appears in the red area…

mcc8206
    @mcc8206

I guess I just needed to complain about it. A scout marker just showed up in the red area and it did register as a task.

I’m making progress in baby steps… ?

Narc
    @narc

Another issue this morning: I got promoted to the second arena level last night but then this morning I got demoted back to bronze for no reason and lost all of the points I accumulated last night.
    I still can’t locate shrapnel in bird town for episode 13.
    Coins and gems from treasure chests opened from scout missions on main map are still not being credited. They aren’t credited at s later time either.

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Bugs & Feedback

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 285 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.