Bugs & Feedback

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Bugs & Feedback

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 285 total)
  • Replies
  • bahnjee
    @bahnjee

Not a bug…just a spelling error…
    On the “Need a second chance?” screen, the word ‘Ad’ is misspelled as ‘Add’.

ADD.PNG

Nsu
    @nsar

Bug – this morning I got an error, it said server error trying to do a scout, kept popping up and game had to be reset.

Feedback – the game is complex and interesting, some things a little hard to figure out at a glance. So far the only thing i have any real comment on is the recharges, too many gems needed to recharge levels, especially early in the game when they are not plentiful. Most of us (at least me) dont have tons of extra money, I find this a bit discouraging. Still fun though if you dont mind going slow while waiting for recharging stuff.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Some of the achievement descriptions are wrong – for example, it seems you have to reach Level 16 not 10 (I am currently Level 15) to get Player Level Up Lv. 2, and have 100 not 80 birds in your Collection to get Meet the Family Lv. 2.

Also, can you see the blue flag on the “Birds” tab? It’s there because I got a Shiny Trophy, but it’s not to be found anywhere in the Collection. It still counts for some reason.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Whelps, I ended up in a player battle for a skeleton key and that opponent had 7 birds on his side while I only had 5….

How in the world did he get 7???

Needless to say I lost… badly LOL

RedFury
    @redfury

Occasionally, the Scout markers will drop items that are partly or entirely in the floor of the map, rendering them unobtainable. This happened to all of my “black maps” (or are they called Bridge Blueprints?)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@redfury
    I think that’s purely cosmetical… all items are automatically collected after a few seconds. At least on my device.

sparty83
    @sparty83

@rocketfury
    2 issues today. (I apologize if these have been reported. I haven’t had time to read all the posts)
    1) Completed the tasks to move on from the Pyramid. Sorry, forget what the name was, but had to collect 100 coins to pay a convervation tax and defeat 3 backpack birds. Got that done and the reward screen appeared. Tried to click on claim but nothing would happen. Closed it and tapped the eagle and screen appeared, still could not claim reward. Had to hard close game. Opened back up, claim screen appeared, this time I could claim the reward and continue on.
    2) Played the third level? after the pyramid and lost the battle. I was transported back Home ( for a lack of the correct term) where my team of birds shows up. (and you can go to clan, level up birds, etc) in the lower left corner were 2 icons. The Compas and a what looked like an Egg coupon. I tapped the Egg coupon and both icons went away. I could not go anywhere. I tried swiping left and right but nothing would happen. To be honest, I did not try tapping any of the icons at the top of the scree
    see screen cap. 01471a7f03edabcc2998588a595c1b7cb575ef53ec.jpg

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@roviohuzz @queenelisam — Ok, I stopped playing this game. I have no idea what’s going on, and I don’t see any help in this forum.
    BTW — I haven’t had any similar problems with most of the Rovio games. Some I didn’t like the concept, so didn’t try.

@Birdleader
    @mighty-red-1

RedFury
    @redfury

@smwforever4 I know for a fact that the coins/gems are collected no matter if you tap them or not, but those Blueprints strangely could not be collected. I wonder what’s the problem?

@sparty83
    I have experienced these glitches too. Sometimes, I cannot claim any of the rewards (level rewards NOR the rewards you get for completing various tasks) until I restart the game.

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

@sparty83

No need to apologize!
    The more reports we get on an issue the better.
    That way we know what devices it is and isn’t effecting etc :)

The best help I can give y’all is asking to close and reopen the app.
    Doesn’t help with lost gems though…. I’ve never had the retry thing for instance but it sounds like it’s the worst.

@mvnla2

Sorry to hear that! Didn’t see you posting anywhere.
    Just a reminder, this is the first beta rovio’s ever down so we’d be horrified to find out you had had a similar experience with a game we hard launched.
    A lot goes in to making a game and we’re very grateful for all of y’all participating this early on in the process :)

Reddicus
    @angrybr0

I need to complete a quest for wonder bird so I need to scout for levels but it says I cant do that because there is something wrong with my internet connection which isn’t true because my internet connection is fine otherwise I wouldn’t be able to access the game in the first place.

sparty83
    @sparty83

@rocketfury,
    After trying a level in Chapter 4, and failing, I got the usual bird popup saying I should level up my birds. Instead of taking me back to Bird Town, I got a combo screen of hatching birds with my daily quests just behind it. I was able to just click the Red X for the Hatching and it went away, then I could click off to get back to the screen. I did NOT have to hard close the app to clear this issue.

01df2ad965b84bd2e95451568f5c09bf94402b3740.jpg

sparty83
    @sparty83

Every time I click on the calendar icon on the left side of the screen, my Daily Quests list shows up. In it It appears that I have 40 Coins to claim but I cannot find them in the list and clicking the claim button on the bottom does not appear to do anything. I have closed the app several times and it keeps showing up like that. Also, there are several “Change your player portrait”, “Become a member of a Clan”, and “Change you Player Name” listings. I have done all 3 at least once and I don’t want to spend the 500 diamonds to change my name (don’t have them to spend)

01487dd3c59fbc9ef3c097f318861f7a7865f1c63e.jpg

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

My Clan menu is still completely bugged. This is how it looks like:
    Clan Bug 1.PNG

Clan Bug 2.PNG

Clan Bug 3.PNG

Clan Bug 4.PNG

Clan Bug 5.PNG

I’ve also got an exclamation mark on my birds tab in my collection, but there’s no new bird to find there.

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

@angrybr0
    It’s probably never going to be an issue with your internet, and more with out servers.
    This is one of those “sigh and check again later” scenarios.

@sparty83

Daily’s are still messed up, but like today I managed to get 400+ coins because the “change your icon” thing bugged and showed up a gajillion times, so it’s give and take.

if it’s not working just close it.

The change your name thing is supposed to be for new players who still show up as guest123213. You’re not expected to change your name daily, don’t worry.

@bad-piggies-2

Seems about right!
    Clans are very much still in the works. We weren’t expecting y’all to like ’em so much!

sparty83
    @sparty83

@bad-piggies-2,
    RE: I’ve also got an exclamation mark on my birds tab in my collection, but there’s no new bird to find there.

I had that once, I went to the page with the exclamation point, nothing. I went to another bird page and it was there. I should have taken a screen cap but I didn’t think of it until after i tapped.

Bad piggies
    @bad-piggies-2

@rocketfury Well the odd thing is that according to other members of the ABnest clan I’m a member there…

@sparty83
    Yeah, that happened as well, though this issue now is different as there’s on an exclamation mark on the birds tab, but not any of the tabs within there.

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

@bad-piggies-2

mmhm I saw that!
    It’s going to be problematic until an update, ngl.
    In the mean time: the real clan is the friends we made along the way.

as for exclamation marks, that might be my problem.
    I get very excited and may have infected the game with my !!!’s. (this is a joke I am trying to make ajoke)

BeeBliss
    @blisscoy

Sorry for being a little late getting in the game. I just started and noticed that in the “Achievement’s House” under “Enemies”, there are no icons. Just red shadows.

IMG_1455.PNG

BeeBliss
    @blisscoy

BUG: On my first “Daily Quest 5”.

I needed to “Change your player portrait”, which I had already done prior to the Daily quest. The daily quest detected this but gave me credit for it 10 times! (module stated I had completed this 10/1 times). No complaints, but definitely a bug.

BUT THEN, the next quest was “Change your player name”, which I had already done also. But the module is did give me the credit for having completed that. And since it costs 500 diamonds to change my name, which is ridiculously high, I can’t complete that quest.

AND NOW, whenever I go into the Daily Quest after going into my profile (just to look at it), it flashes the “Change your player portrait 10/1” as if it isn’t registering. It’s done it each time without fail.

IMG_1458.PNG

UPDATE:
    Now my daily quests are just looping on the quests of the day, meaning the more I allow it loop, the more coins I will get when I complete it (technically, but maybe it is limited to 10 like the profile picture).

IMG_1460.PNG

IMG_1459.PNG

BeeBliss
    @blisscoy

BUG: In the Profile under “Notifications: ON” (Icon of a bell).

The notifications do not turn on or off when you switch the bell icon on or off.

IMG_1457.PNG

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

From a free egg voucher, I got a golden Helmut. Because my inventory was full, he was sent to the inbox. I made some room and claimed Helmut; however, Helmut isn’t golden anymore. :(

BeeBliss
    @blisscoy

A photo is worth a thousand words. The feedback form doesn’t allow image uploads so in addition to posting on the form, I’ll post the screen shots of the bugs here too.

BeeBliss
    @blisscoy

I had 1 Scout left and I click on the Scouting flag where the golden triangle is. There is now a pig awaiting me to fight him, but there is also a Scouting flag in front of it so I am unable to play that pig.

IMG_1462.PNG

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Bugs & Feedback

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 285 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.