Bugs & Feedback

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Bugs & Feedback

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 285 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@blisscoy
    I’ve got the same issue. Right after tapping a Scout mark, it sometimes stays on the screen until you win a battle. Try moving the map around a bit, the scout mark should move around with the screen.

sparty83
    @sparty83

@blisscoy,
    On the bug feed back form, on one of my reports, i did include a link to my screen capture. I am not sure if they can follow the link, but I figured, why not. Like you said, a picture is worth a thousand words.

Maybe QueenElsa can let us know if adding that to the reports is useful

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

Mmhm. It’s basically like a stuck pixel.
    They get confused sometimes and don’t want to leave!
    But moving the map gives you access to all the lil piggies.

if for some reason that doesn’t work,
    close and reopen the game. markers should be reset!

Mmhm photos are always useful!
    especially since we have no way of contacting you back.
    If it’s simple enough you can type it in, no need for any extra hassle on your part :)

Narc
    @narc

I’ve had that issue too. I’ll run a scouting mission and a chest, coins, and or gems will appear on the main map. I’ll open the chest or try to collect the gems/coins but I won’t receive any credit for them. I’ve lost this multiple times.

sparty83
    @sparty83

@bad-piggies-2 and @rocketfury

I got the exclamation point on the Enemies, and on tab 2 but the present was actually on the 5th tab. Got a screen cap of it this time.
    I did report this.

IMG_0095.PNG

sparty83
    @sparty83

After completing the Arena, when it went to the screen to show what I had won, I got a Failed to connect to Server. Kept clicking on the Green check mark. failure kept coming up. Tried for about 15 minutes. Only way out was to hard close app and relaunch
    Has been reported.

IMG_0096.PNG

BeeBliss
    @blisscoy

@rocketfury

What is the best way to use the form when it comes to a laundry list of items that concern one feature? I’m looking at “Achievements” and about 80% of the items are wonky. Should I address each one individually using the form, or just post a long list?

mcc8206
    @mcc8206

@rocketfury I second @blisscoy. Also, did we determine if there’s a way to post a link to a screenshot on the form?

mcc8206
    @mcc8206

When I open a scout mission, I often see gems and coins appear. Where do they go? It doesn’t change the value of my coin/gem bank. Not sure if this is a bug or just me being unobservant.

BeeBliss
    @blisscoy

@mcc8206, like @smwforever45 mentioned a couple of posts back, Post the link in the “Comments” section of the form. This is what I am doing now with some of the bugs that just need to be seen to be believed.

BeeBliss
    @blisscoy

And speaking of seen to be believed.. and I imagining this or do I see an owl or some other bird wearing aviator goggles here? It is moving in my world like the other birds and pigs do when they show up. Do you see it in your world view also?

IMG_1470.PNG

Hoanganhminh
    @hoanganhminh

I Cannot login to Facebook. Why?

Hoanganhminh
    @hoanganhminh

And I cannot find Shrpanel the Bird in the Bird Town to talk to?

I have not played the game at all. In the loading screen when it gets to loading arena it crashes

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

If you do the scout options and win coins or jewels they are not added to to your totals. Anyone else having this problem?

mcc8206
    @mcc8206

@dallasreds I posted about this earlier today in the Anything Goes! topic. Others say the coins and jewels show up later, but as I’ve played tonight, I’m not convinced that’s true for me.

RedFury
    @redfury

Spoiler alert for those who haven’t gotten finished Birdtopia!

At the end of Birdtopia, once you start the Boss Fight, there’s a dialogue before the actual battle begins. The first bird that talks is named “Dr. Strangebird In A Cage”, except the model is DEFINITELY not him. Instead, it is an unreleased/unknown model of a female red bird that sort of looks like Stella from the AB Movie, except with colored head-feather tips, a peace-sign necklace, and holding a Baseball Bat.

The second bird that talks before the actual battle is the “Tin Bill the Robo-Bird” and while he has no model issues, his dialogue is the exact same as “Dr. Strangebird In A Cage”, so the conversation between them makes no sense. (I believe Dr. Strangebird said something about a “pigdini escape mechanism?”)

Spoilers end here.

Sometimes, the black bars at the top and bottom of the screen that come up when dialogue is taking place block out the text, rendering it unreadable.

@blisscoy
    I have that bird in the exact same spot as you do. I believe it is a Scout, because those are the only birds that look like that that I’ve encountered. I wonder what happens when you click it? It could be a full scout recharge and we would never know!

Annem302
    @annem302

Just some feedback for @rocketfury – I hope Rovio plans a tutorial for TNT. I was really frustrated by the game at first, but I gritted my teeth, played on, and finally “got” it. I’m now enjoying playing; I just think you would shorten the learning curve if you included a tutorial.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Whenever my scouts find a 3-wave battle, it actually ends after 2 waves. Gonna report via the form as well.

@annem302

I think they said somewhere else in this forum they’re aware of this. They said it didn’t make it into this stage of the game, or something.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Whenever I earn more than 6 eggs, the game loses connection to server and forces me to restart the game and lose the progress.

So Beware!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Just reached the beginning of chapter 10.
    As I had no scouts left to get the stuff Robobird wanted, I just played the pyramid dungeon once. To my surprise – I got all the stuff from it. It said it needed to be gotten from the forest, the desert and the crater areas, but apparently it was all in a single level… Huh.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Doesn’t really fit into any of the pre-defined categories for issues on the form so I’ll post it here instead.

My device gets REALLY hot while playing. Hotter even than even Pokémon GO or Angry Birds 2, and both eat the battery like crazy.

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

@blisscoy
    Hey sorry! was stone cold out with a fever for the past 3 days.
    If it relates to a specific thing, like achievements, put it all in the comment section.
    If you’ve just got a laundry list from everywhere in many categories, sort them in to… uh.. pile forms as you see fit. No real right or wrong way, as long as the info gets to where it needs to go.

Also the weird thing under the map: NO IDEA. Maybe the second coming.
    It’s just chilling there so i haven’t bothered it.

@hoanganhminh

facebook isn’t available yet, that’ll be your main problem.
    We’re implementing it later on, for now it’s just good to get the framework in :)

@redfury

we’re aware! I was pretty surprised too.
    on the plus-side, at least she looks super cool.

@annem302

100% there will be a tutorial.
    Just didn’t make it in to the beta yet. Thanks for sticking by us!

@smwforever45

I’m not sure that’s a bug, since dungeons are kind of very large scout missions…… but might be worth reporting e-e maybe..

Hoanganhminh
    @hoanganhminh

@rocketfury so how I am gonna finish the Tasks now?

QueenElsa
    @rocketfury

@hoanganhminh

Just wait it out. Eventually a scout should do its job.

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Bugs & Feedback

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 285 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.