Bugs & Feedback

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Bugs & Feedback

Viewing 10 replies - 276 through 285 (of 285 total)
  • Replies
  • banzaiii
    @banzaiii

Hi!

I am very angry against this f*****g game because it doesn’t want to give me any 5* birds ! Many many premium tickets and diamonds spent and…nothing :((

I can’t progress and I have no chance to win in champion ligue arena because of opponent have too many power with 2 or more 5*

It’s not fun !

The_boogyman
    @paul-russell

Would love to try this game out but for some reason it is not compatible with my new Galaxy Tab A.  Android version 7.0  Any idea why?

Divelucaya
    @divelucaya

@banzaiii   You are so wrong regarding your statement that maybe you should just give up. I win almost every arena battle with 4* birds that have been evolved to Prestige levels. Many of the 5* birds are overrated and costs a fortune to evolve to Prestige (think 40+ thousand in gold just for Prestige levels). I have Dr. Probotnik, Bomb, and the new Eddie and in evolved states over 60 their super shots all suck. I have no 5* blue but who cares because blue birds only matter in the blue dungeon. I have one 5* yellow that only gets used for Major Pecker on yellow days. Right now I am leveling up another 4* Carson, 4* Jimmy and 4* Jacquie. Jimmy will have a super shot of 1 and will replace my 4* Bette. The only 5* that seem to be worth the time and cost to evolve are Chuck, Annie or Matilda, Claude (only if used as leader), and Dutch.

atis
    @atis

New version is very slow, each window (event/team/etc) takes several seconds to open.. often freezing while i drag bird to level up. it started just after update.

also very often screen background starts to flicker while i’m in village or hatchery

Bloopalooza
    @bloopalooza

I’m experiencing an issue with my game that started yesterday. When I pull back my birds to aim, they fire before I remove my finger from the screen. It’s horrible, I can’t win in arena or even do good in regular matches because the bird releases before I want it to. Please help, thanks!

Divelucaya
    @divelucaya

@bloopalooza  If your finger goes beyond the touchscreen active area the birds will release. On my tablet the glass goes from edge to edge but the active touchscreen ends about a 1/2 inch from the edge. If I move my finger too far down the bird releases. Same thing happens on AB Friends.

Doug Greenfield
    @doug-greenfield

Why can’t I play daily challenges?

Bird-IsThe-Word
    @bird-isthe-word

@doug-greenfield, what exactly is the problem, what happens when you try to?

Bird-IsThe-Word
    @bird-isthe-word

So I had 25 tickets for premium eggs, and 2700 diamonds, so I could buy 2×10 premium eggs. But I decided to collect more diamonds, and spend the tickets when I have 3×1350 diamonds.

But two days ago, I noticed I had not much more than 1000 diamonds. I have no idea how I could have spent them, unknowingly.

And a little later, I was down to 700something.

Any clue what happened? I never lost diamonds, and now two times on a single day?

kun
    @kunsu

I know that Angry birds is not probaly going to do this but can Angry birds please bring back angry birds epic that game was one of my best childhood games i still want to play And i thought is was really fun i dont know why angry birds you would delete one of your best games i say a lot of people might agree but at least if you dont bring it back at least tell us the full reason why you deleted the game and put it off i know it might fit the vibe of genre game your going for but its a fun game that should be put out. i would like to hear Rovio/Angry birds company to respond

Home Forums Angry Birds Evolution Forum Bugs & Feedback

Viewing 10 replies - 276 through 285 (of 285 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.