version 2.0.3.0.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum version 2.0.3.0.

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 212 total)
  • Replies
  • moi
    @moifirst

@andrewinireland
    I think that the influence of the beta testers is overestimated (or even non-existing). According to me (but I could be wrong) it’s just that R/E does little or nothing with their suggestions.
    Take for instance this update. Although there are a lot of comments on it as can be seen in this topic, the version that was released eventually to the public still has all the same issues.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

In other words, this is the end from long 5-6 years of gaming… goodbye Rovio/Exient.

rey
    @snowmonkey

I don’t see how this levels the playing field with the hackers/cheaters. Unless they had their gems confiscated, they will just re-upgrade all of their stuff instantly and retain their ill-gotten overpower levels.

If anything this is a huge setback to longtime honest players and an even greater obstacle to newer players, now that spark and crystals are so much harder to come by.

I am not the guy to scream “greed” at devs. I know they are in the business and deserve to make good money for good games, but in this case it has always felt like R/E has a certain contempt for their customers. Their business model is broken, ad heavy, and geared towards whales ($30 character unlocks, etc. ), but those things clearly aren’t cutting it for them here.

I don’t know what the right answer is for them but this ain’t it. There are devs whom I’m happy to give money to here and there because it feels like the value is there, but $30 to unlock a character feels like contempt on their part. You can get a masterpiece like Red Dead Redemption 2 for $30 and never watch a damn ad. For $5 I might have paid for a bunch of characters over the years but for R/E prices I have never paid. I’m done and in a way thankful that this will free up some time for better things.

otter
    @otter

One thing I just noticed in the event runs…… it says 0 tokens as you pass each level…. got to love r/e….. NOT….. anyway to screw the customer….

moi
    @moifirst

I finally understand it. This update is just a trying out of a new serie of R/E-games called Angry People.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@moifirst

Hahaha at least they did this well!

otter
    @otter

That would a 5 great star and a 0 star for ABT……

moi
    @moifirst

@elpapam Sorry to hear that you, one of the veterans in this game, are planning to leave, although it’s quite understandable. There are many others like you who are leaving this sinking ship.
    Against all knowledge I’ll stick on to this game (at least for a short time) hoping that things will become better. (But this will probably only be wishful thinking.)

Thanks for all your contributions to this forum.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

Do they know that they just killed this game?

__^[]^__
    @wrioter

I mean what happened to my overpowered 107% dildo with greater penetration power? These guys couldn’t program crap even if they had a finger up their butt.

nfanteribl
    @marcus2014

For the Daily Quest, you have to use a rare energonicons. Which of them is rare?

Boz
    @boz

Rares are green.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

A few thoughts from day 1:

• I don’t care too much about losing accessory upgrades.  Some of the accessories now seem to be better than they were before, statistically anyway.  But the bigger point is that I never believed that accessory upgrades ever made any noticeable difference in the game.
    • The accessory upgrades seem exorbitantly expensive, but for the reasons above, i doubt that I will put any effort into upgrading them.
    • I haven’t yet noticed any increase in difficulty in any of the levels.
    • My silo was full when I installed the new version,  but that translated into a disappointingly small number of new crystals.
    • I guess they really want people to spend time playing nodes to get crystals, coins and pigs, but I don’t know why as that doesn’t seem to translate to higher revenue for them.  Its just an annoying grind.
    • Fewer opportunities to get free gems is probably the biggest con here to me.
    Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Pure and simple, looks like they don’t want players farming gems from the Pig Lab anymore.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

Can someone clarify these questions for me?

1.  Is storage level still relevant?  Should I try to upgrade my storage as much as possible before I update the game?

2.  What happened to overpower levels?  I hear people saying they are gone.   Is it just the percentage bonus that has been taken away?  Or has their level been reduced back to 15?  Or something else?

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

I see that Spark is gone from the Token Exchange and they’ve increased the costs of the other items.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

I wonder how much accessory levels actually matter. I just did a Unicron run with Grey Slam Grimlock and he did just as well as he did previously when his accessories were at a pretty high level.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@soundwave

I wouldn’t worry to much about the storage level. I have it at level 25, but getting these new crystals takes lots of time. So it will never become full I guess if you upgrade some stuff once in a while.

Played a few runs and also spark run today with overpowered blaster and I didn’t notice to much difference from before the update.

Soundwave
    @soundwave

Thanks for the info.  Looking back through this thread I saw someone mention not being able to use certain Energon icons until level 20.  I wasn’t sure what the relationship between Energon icons and storage was.

cbya
    @cbya

It all makes sense now, it’s a bird flu update in honor of COVID-19.

All accessories and energonicons were infected and reset; now that there’s more extra time on a lot of people’s hands, they want massive playing of nodes and subsequent videos for ad revenue. Brilliant!

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

New version 2.0.5.0 for Android filled up my silo and seems to have fixed the token reward problem.  Not sure what else it might havedone.   I missed out on the 250 and 500 token levels but got the 750 for a 2850 daily total.  :/

Deszaras
    @deszaras

I took a day or two off after I finished getting the accessories for Slipstream and opened the game up to this. I was already disappointed how the gem cost for the bundle went up was last week. This was one of the last mobile games I still played but I think I’m done. The change is too much.

Asen_77
    @asen

@moifirst Unfortunately we are all on the same level. Now when we can get gems and sparks, we are going to play with what we get till now. And with increased price of the new bot, this looks ridiculous. Let’s see how long we will survive and going to stay with the game. Probably if we play normal as now, we won’t have any problem with crystals, but we will see.

@elpapam
    Unfortunately Rovno doesn’t doo anything to get you back. You were already disappointed from them, so they just don’t loose you, they just didn’t get you back :(

gadom7
    @gadom7

Hi,

any idea how to fast kill flying pigs in challenge run using Slipstream ?

Now, when they change EMP and that isn’t working how in the past, is very hard to kill those pigs in level 4+

Has anyone tried to use other accessories? EMP on lev 3 doesn’t change that

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

@moifirst & @asen after all thase years i also paid real money to buy off some bots like the Nemesis Prime or Rodimus (the firsts bots that was ever offered as special offers / characters) via a bundle. But after so many year with only more grind to do now and spend even more money and yet no new maps / areas to come… this game was gone from a long time ago… Nerfing the accessories that they started at first as “body kit” and later helping the bot with it’s unique characteristics. And now those are been taken from us after so many coins that we spend or gems that we spend in golden crates and so… I feel like they gave us the middle finger to all of us… so I don’t see the point staying. This game should have moved on a new island / a Transformers II or whatever and give access to their already players keeping their belongings and transfer them to a new game with better graphics. One of my many thoughts of mine an example to be styled like rpg you see your character 3D all dimension moving in a map area that would blown away the game experience… This 2D game stile only moving forward and shout down enemies it’s getting far to old and this way of gaming isn’t exciting anymore. The game is heavily outdated. Those new girding multicolored crystal it’s just another pain the butt and in reality they don’t offer anything in the actual game play / power of an bot.

I have even more things to say about the game but this will never end….

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum version 2.0.3.0.

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 212 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.