version 2.0.3.0.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum version 2.0.3.0.

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 212 total)
  • Replies
  • Soundwave
    @soundwave

For you $17.99 people, how much are your new bot offers (in gems)?  I wonder if there is a relationship.

I’ve always gotten 1000 gem offers.  My prime pass is $19.99.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@soundwave Before the price gouging, my offers were 1000 and then 2000. I’ve spent nothing on this game and never will.

Pako
    @pako

For me the offer is roughly near 17.99 dollars (at current exchange rate), and new bots always went for 750 gems (whether I took the one before or not).

Greggers
    @exientgreg

When purchasing the Primepass you’ll get all the Primepass rewards instantly upto your current level :)

Soundwave
    @soundwave

<p style=”text-align: left;”>@exientgreg.  Thank you for the confirmation about the rewards.</p>
    I am considering buying the prime pass but haven’t decided.   I don’t mind buying something occasionally in the game.  But if my “reward” for supporting the app monetarily is to target me and raise my prices going forward, I’m immediately done.

<span style=”text-align: right;”>I strongly believe that you should set your prices based on overall market demand, not person by person based on how much an individual has shown a willingness to spend in the past.

A gallon of milk costs the same amount for all customers at a grocery store. I don’t see why micro transactions in a mobile app should be different. </span>

Greggers
    @exientgreg

Hi, Prime pass is fixed because it’s a real IAP for money so fair to all every two months- but the ones for gems (transformers) can and will vary. Sorry

Soundwave
    @soundwave

@exientgreg

Thank you for your response and your straight forward answer.  That’s good to know about the fixed price for the prime pass (though now I wonder why some people in the US are $17.99 vs $19.99).

While I don’t agree with changing the gem bundle amounts either, I appreciate the information.  Having information I don’t like is better than having no information to base decisions on.

Greggers
    @exientgreg

Coolio, here to help ish… lol

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

But the price is not fixed: I’m being asked for €21.99 when I know others have the same offer for €19.99.

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

Maybe Android vs iOS? If I remember right in the past Apple has had higher prices for things. I’m Android and have the $17.99 price.

otter
    @otter

I just checked my Samsung phone…. $17.99 there…. So I guess I will buy on the phone and continue to play on the IPad Pro…..

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

Sounds like the price for the same thing varies in the US too ($20 or $18), which is potentially a problem under US price discrimination laws.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

$17.99 for my Android (Samsung) tablet… which it could be $0.99 and I’d never pay it. So it doesn’t matter to me either way.

Geli
    @geli

The lack of a  fix for the upgrade to the new ABT for iOS users is getting ridiculous, alone the lack of the fix for the fix for the new ABT.
    A week?  Seriously?  I’m sure R/E will say the delay is on Apple for for having it in 5he App Store.  I say that R/E  does not care for the iOS user.

Asen_77
    @asen

Did anyone get to level 40 of wars ( without paying the bundle ) and did he received General Optimus Prime? On my level 40 I see 500 Tokens. General Optimus Prime is on payed bundle. Information in wars is that I am 3 levels away of opening General!

moi
    @moifirst

@asen Although I’m not near level 40 (I don’t play that much anymore after this catastrophic upgrade) I assume that General Optimus Prime can’t be received without buying the prime pass. (No way!)
    I didn’t receive Lord Megatron at level 10 and I suppose you didn’t get it neither.
    So there is a strict difference between the rewards of the 2 passes. Don’t let them fool you with suggestive information.

Asen_77
    @asen

@moifirst Thanks about your opinion. But actually you probably can see same as me – what I mean that when you open war page and information – you will see that actually you should receive General Optimus Prime at level 40. I am at level 38, so probably tomorrow will be able to reach level 40 and will send you answer. If I not receive it this will be wrong information from Rovio. Not that this will be for the first time …

moi
    @moifirst

@asen Yes, you’re right that I can see about the same as what you see (although several levels lower than you). The misleading by R/E lies within the fact, that it concerns only the prime pass bundle, which is stated at the top of the page.
    But if you can acquire General Optimus Prime at level 40 with the war pass, please let me know.

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@moifirst

Just got him, but you need the prime pass to get him.

moi
    @moifirst

@asen, @deindiaan Just like it is said in old court series on TV when overwhelming evidence has been presented, I’ll say “I rest my case”

Asen_77
    @asen

@deindiaan Unfortunately @moifirst was wright. I was hoping for JARSU, but Rovio doesn’t go away of their own …

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

For me, it just isn’t the same game anymore. I’ve played it very sparingly since the destruction… I mean ‘upgrade’. I’ve probably played it 5% of what I used to.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

Interesting, I’m in team Deceptihogs and in that team one gets General Optimus Prime at level 10 and Lord Megatron at level 40 (which I just reached). Needless to say that the accessories have also swapped places.

BTW, the amount of pigs to pop to unlock next level is going up way faster than at the beginning (10 pigs more per level). I think for the level 40 it was 930 and for the level 41 it is 990.

moi
    @moifirst

@asen The tragic part is that I’m not happy at all to be right this time. I’d rather be wrong.
    But as things are going now, I expect that  I’ll slowly be leaving this game. It’s just hard to do after playing it for 5-6 years (I don’t know when I’ve started playing it exactly, but it was from the beginning). So probably you’ll see me in this forum for some time, but eventually I’ll be gone when I’ve resigned myself to stop.

Asen_77
    @asen

@moifirst Same on my side – playing since the beginning and I don’t know till when I will play. For now just playing because I am used too and just playing almost automatically. I don’t know till when will be this …

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum version 2.0.3.0.

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 212 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.