Arena Season 11

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 11

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 540 total)
  • Replies
  • DD
    @toolow

@pointless We meet again :)

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

@suzyq

Jackbeam and AVS. I’m not saying they are cheaters or cheaters “for sure”, but the gap between me and then is overwhelming. I played A LOT in a brief span of Time. I played almost 100 games only today. in order to sum up all’ these points, they should have played at least 3 or 4 times my matches or optimized ALL the spins they had. I doubt that effort/payout of the league Can justify all’ that “unusual” effort.

I’m 8k and I have to play all’ the second Daily quests. I can reach 14k After them.
    They are actually 22k and 15k, I suspect that they at least complete the second wave of Daily task.

What do you think?
    We are playing Stone level. At diamond, this Rush is normal and grinding pay out a lot when compared to Daily quests. actually, grinding is not so useful but they find a way, for It for sure.

MM

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

I am Still labled a cheater … How long has ROVIO been taking to answer support tickets?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@maxxmatt

@bubbley

Sorry to say AVS is a very well know cheater. jackbeam I don’t know about being a cheater though as I have met them in the Arena, it’s possible he is doing the same as you.

You should send a ticket to Rovio, they will need a screenshot as well please.

Obviously the new cbeaters system isn’t working properly!!!.

Don’t try to catch up with them anymore because you won’t, a lot of us have tried in the past and failed miserably. Plus you could end up labelled as a cheater.

@cosmicdebris

That’s disappointing to say the least as they have ruined this week for you as well?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@maxxmatt AVS is a known cheat. I don’t know about JACKBEAM. 16k is high for Stone League.

Anonymous

I had JackBeam on my board last week, and was suspicious. The first few days, I was grinding heavily, and failing to keep pace with someone named “Wen.” JackBeam wasn’t on my radar. Then, in the middle of the week, JackBeam came flying up from out of nowhere and overtook us both. But his numbers weren’t un-achievable, so I certainly can’t credibly accuse him of cheating.
    (I stopped grinding after that happened, and finished comfortably in 3rd.)

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq

@bubbley

As with the cheater league, this new feature of rewarding the top league player is going to benefit the cheaters the most. Really not happy to see this sorry saga continue and made worse. Even more infuriating that @datguygamer was falsely accused and punished while the culprits got away scotch free.

@cosmicdebris

All the more reason to press them to promote you to the next league level plus the max wheel rewards.

Pointless
    @pointless

@toolow once more, it seems:)
    I had said we were on to something here. I am not liking the First takes all dynamic introduced this Season, however.

DD
    @toolow

@pointless
    Agreed. Also agreed with @gabe-nestor on the re-spin.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

@suzyq
    AVS is stable at 22k while JACKBEAM skyrocketed up to 27k during the night. This Morning, I quickly completed the daily quests and I came back to 3rd place with slightly more than 15k. I’m fighting for this league position, up to now, with a large group of players at almost the same score level.

MM

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow @pointless I cannot understand why players were labelled cheater simply for doubling their rewards, since presumably this was because that was too big a leap in score, when real cheats are not caught. Yes the chest reward only encourages Cheaters. They have all been rest with the new season and are causing chaos in normal leagues again. I think I understand why Rovio won’t ban them but why can’t they remain in Cheater Leagues. They have no reason to reform.

I will make a new list. Same old culprits but at least one new already.

I think Rovio treated @datguygamer so badly because they perceive he hurt them in some way. I don’t know how but they don’t stop real cheats. They hurt other players but are of benefit to Rovio. It’s despicable! I am not sure how long I am going to continue with this game. It doesn’t give pleasure at the moment.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow @bubbley They said to me in my reply that since this is the “first time”, they just wiped my progress. If they catch me again, they will ban my account. Now notice they said ban. That means they can do that. So why do they bother with this anti-cheat system and cheater leaderboards when they can just ban players like other games? Well, money and advertisements and paid promotions that bring MOAR MONEEZ. SO WHY DO THEY BOTHER WITH ALL THESE SHENANIGANS AND NOT TAKE THE SIMPLE ROUTE?

EDIT: Yeah, I am getting saltier. Sorry about that. I lost my cool there.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@maxxmatt

I’m going to struggle to get out of Stone this week. Apart from the bottom 3 everyone else is very close, so it’s going to be anyone’s guess who gets into the top 3.

Just concentrate on 3rd place without getting too many points at one time, try to spread it out over a period of time.

DD
    @toolow

@maxxmatt
    A few of them did relax at the end of the week in the past, so I managed to squeezed in on a few occasions. With this new winner takes-it-all prizes, I doubt it’s worth the effort to always try to make it to the top, as even the top 3 can be a bit of a struggle depending on who is on your leaderboard. Really sorry that you found yourself in this situation. But as @suzyq pointed out, send Rovio tickets and include screenshots, and don’t score too much too quickly (cheaters may not get caught but you might).

@suzyq

Not too different on my board, although we haven’t gone into a super frantic scoring mode yet.

@bubbley

Feeling’s mutual on the last point.

@datguygamer

No apologies required. It’s totally understandable; you need to let off steam rather than holding it all in for you health and sanity. Anyways, you speak the truth.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer no apologies necessary.

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

So I report on this past SATURDAY I got marked as a cheater by mistake. And below is the response I get today. Now I got to wait, what? 3 more days for another response? Why would support not check my account to see if this is still an issue and just fix it?
    —————————–
    Paweł Today at 7:12 AM

Hello there,

Thanks for contacting us and sorry to hear you’ve had some trouble with Angry Birds Epic.

There was an issue where honest players were put into the cheater leader-boards. We have moved those users. If you are still in the cheaters leader-boards please get back to us and we will look further into your case.

We apologize for any inconvenience and hope you are otherwise enjoying Angry Birds Epic.

Best regards,

Paweł
    Rovio Support Team

DD
    @toolow

@cosmicdebris
    Push them to compensate you, in a very nice way. Say wheel rewards, LCs for re-spin etc. If they are really that sorry, let them demonstrate to you in good faith.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@cosmicdebris I got almost the same answer. I have started Arena week today and I am still labelled as cheater, so I wrote about that to Pawel.
    U can play Arena normally, u just dont see your score (due to cheat label) but u can see your “real” position on the post which is in the middle of the Arena screen. U will be rewarded normally at the end of the Arena week for your “real” position.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@toolow I asked them for compensation because I got no rewards for the Event. I had enough points to be on 3rd place, I sent them screenshots with all needed evidence. I am still waiting for that compensation or any answer :)

DD
    @toolow

@kennymcc Just don’t take no for an answer. Squeeze! Squeeze until the pips squeak! :)

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@toolow dont worry :) I have already reminded it to Pawel and told him to read my “old” request again, for sure ;)

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

@kennymcc Yeah I am still playing and in first place too. If they fix this before the end of the week the other first place guy will not be too happy.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

Hello all,

Just stopped by to say hi. Sorry to hear about the cheating issues and that many of you honest players have been labeled cheaters. @datguygamer I totally sympathize bro, that ain’t right. Good to see all the regulars still fighting the good fight. @dallasreds were you able to solve your Facebook issues?

Pointless
    @pointless

@bubbley there really seems little rhyme nor reason to this Cheater League thing. We have encountered so many repeats with promises that “we are working on it”, yet honest players are being blindsided.

@toolow
    a little free time today, I see. Well, hopefully third is still an option for me.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 11

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 540 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.