Arena Season 11

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 11

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 540 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@shapokomanbeast Well, if they wanted me to get off their game, they have successfully done it.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

That totally sux bro.

I know how much effort you put into this game. To have it all taken from you cuz they can’t get their crap together is pathetic

DD
    @toolow

@pointless I do hope so, unless some one (else) join Bigman and start another scoring craze.

angryde
    @angryde

Mercifully, my transition from wood to stone was very straightforward. No grinders and no cheats… which was a pleasant surprise.

Currently sitting #1 in stone and, again, no grinders and no cheats.

S11_W1:10.jpg

DD
    @toolow

@angryde Oooh, lucky you. Wood was easy for me but this week is a grind. :( So far, no cheaters, yet…

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@shapokomanbeast good to hear from you. Unfortunately not much good feeling here at the moment. Are you still enjoying MCC?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@angryde well done. Both weeks have been a grind for me. Not sure I want to keep this up. How are you finding your Comeback emblem?

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@shapokomanbeast
    Good to hear from you. We miss your humor and contributions. Yes Rovio copied my data to a new email and everything was fixed. Stop by again.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@dallasreds Welcome back, dude :)

@datguygamer
    @toolow @bubbley
    I got lvl 82 Dragon set weapon (non-ancient). Now I am thinking if I should spent 55 Shards to make it E10 or wait for next patch, where Rovio might modify the Ancient Relict system to be not so greedy and spare these Shards for possible Ancient Dragon set weapon :) What do u think :)?
    EDIT: I already have level 72 E10 Dragon set weapon.

DD
    @toolow

@kennymcc
    Given past experience, it’s unlikely Rovio will reduce the cost. Having said that, you can always hope that an offer is made in the future. I think your existing set will do just fine. Getting a better set only attracts stronger opponents anyway.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@shapokomanbeast

Great to see a post from you, hope you’re doing well in your other game.

I suspect Rovio don’t have anyone working in quality control any more as things are going from bad to worse, if that was possible.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde

Glad you are climbing through the ranks trouble free ?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc After what I have experienced, I really doubt I have any faith in Rovio to do anything good for the players (the legit ones at least).

Anonymous

@shapokomanbeast
    Good to hear from you man! Hope you’re well.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@suzyq @dallasreds @bubbley @poptimus

Good to hear from you all as well. Miss the support group in ABN. Very sad to see Rovio is neglecting and antagonizing loyal players. MCC is keeping me busy, I play even more than I used to play epic if that’s possible ?

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

No mention of any compensation at all. I replied back asking for some let’s see what happens.

Hello there,

thank you for contacting us and we are sorry to hear that you’ve encountered some problems in Angry Birds Epic.

It seems that you were placed on a cheater leader-board. The cheater detection system that was added in 1.5.2 is having some teething pains as there have been also some other honest players who have been unintentionally placed on cheater boards. However, the game team has now removed you from the cheater leader-board. If you are still on the cheaters leader-boards you will be moved automatically at the beginning of the next PvP Arena week.

We apologize for any inconvenience and hope that you will still enjoy our game!

Best regards,

Paweł
    Rovio Support Team

Putte
    @puttekula

@cosmicdebris
    Ahhh, since we have an official Rovio Support aboard. Whats up with datguygamers game? Time to make it official?

angryde
    @angryde

@bubbley I wouldn’t know about the efficacy of Mythic Comeback, Bubs, as I’ve never used it… isn’t that dreadful..!!??!! I’ve also got three complete L82 e-banner sets that I’ve yet to equip. ROFL. I’m still going with good-old UPUD. Very much a case of, if the strategy ain’t broke then don’t fix it!! :-D

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@cosmicdebris @toolow
    I recieved compensation for not getting reward of 3rd place in the event: 100 FEs (I told Rovio that I spent aprox. 100 FEs during that event), 3000 Snoutling (better than nothing but I would rather expect some LCs. I told them that I could have 1500 Mastery points to all classes and 1500 Mastery points to all classes of one Bird, at least for 3rd place. I thing that they cant give u Mastery points, but can give u LCs to buy Mastery points. It seems that Rovio rather gives FEs and Snoutlings than LCs :)

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

Official support??? Where???

I got 100 LCs but i guess i have to wear the cheater label until this week’s arena ends.

DD
    @toolow

@kennymcc @cosmicdebris
    Glad at least you got something. Be careful of how much you hoard those, otherwise you might end up like me or @datguygamer having our progress wiped.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow I showed them the middle finger (because I can). Most items I collected are now non obtainable due to them not being awarded anymore (especially arena items). So my collection (which I needed more) is well and truly gone. So I changed my level from level 1 to level 2147483647 in my Rovio account as what I wanted most is far beyond my reach and thus being at the topmost level is the next best thing (although it hurts to see all my stuff gone). Screw them over to hell and beyond. @pointless is right, they only care about money and even then, they provide no proof as to why they thought we were using other applications (which I don’t even need to do what I can) or bothered to at least listen to what we had to say or how they came to that conclusion. I have been thinking and now I am legit breaking the game. Let’s see if they can stop me. They trifled with me and my progress when I didn’t even do anything and was just trying to help others by staying ethical but no, they screwed me and my hard work over by making me lose everything I had and didn’t even give me a chance to talk back. Now there’s no bar for me to stay ethical when I am already being accused of otherwise.

And yes, I have snapped for good. They did this to me.

Anonymous

@datguygamer
    Good for you. I’ll look forward to borrowing your evolved dinosaurs for as long as they’re available. :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@poptimus They will be available as long as I want them to stay that way. The game has some loopholes on XP that I know. I will use that but….dinosaurs?

Anonymous

@datguygamer
    Birds are descended from dinos, and yours will be huge, so…

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 11

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 540 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.