Arena Season 11

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 11

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 540 total)
  • Replies
  • Bubbley
    @bubbley

@dallasreds @datguygamer you know it’s a bit like buses (remember I live in London) you never see em and then there are three. Different head but definitely the same guy.

IMG_3132.PNG

And yes I beat him.

Pointless
    @pointless

@bubbley I had been thinking the very same recently, and then, lo and behold, there you were as an opponent yesterday. Has been quite a while :)
    Did eke out a win, for those interested, but was close. I do hate/crave that Mythic Resurrection…

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley Unfortunately I have never found another opponent from the nest. I have found myself as an opponent but never one I know from this site. Glad you won. Anyone who finds me as an opponent will think “Huh! His birds are decked with awesome weapons but his banner selections suck.” XD

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@pointless glad you won. Yes I love that emblem. I got it before the start of season 10. Got another 2 in the first week and nothing since. They are hard to come by yet all my opponents have Mythics.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley So properly selected my banner this time. E10 level 82 Ancient Sky Shield and Sky Cloak with E10 level 82 Mythic Comeback. :)

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer classy! What does the Ancient add as a matter of interest? You prefer Comeback to Time Jump?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley Ancients are to Set Items as Elites are to Headgears. That’s only what I will say. ;)

I prefer Comeback simply because it complements the Sky Set. The Sky set makes anyone immune to damage for 1 turn after being revived while the Comeback deals 100% more damage for 1 turn. So once my birds are revived, for that turn my birds can’t be damaged but my birds will deal double damage. Couple that with the fact that all my birds (M80, L80) have E10 level 82 ancient weapons and you can get the idea on how much pain I can dish out. Chrono Crest is great and I have a Mythic version of it but it’s based on chance while the Comeback works always.

The only problem is I won’t be participating in the arena at all since I want the Red Wood League trophy. So all these upgrades are useless in the end. :P

Anonymous

Given how good the treasure chest for winning the recent Kraken event was, I’m wonde ing if it might make sense to actively avoid being promoted to Stone league this week, in hopes of getting on a relatively easily winnable Wood leaderboard next week. There’s a serious grinder at the top of my Wood board this week, and presumably Stone will be full of grinders next week (even moreso than past seasons, since it’s that much harder to get promoted from a board of 25).
    If the treasure chest for winning Wood is anything like what it was in the event, it would more than make up for missing out on a promotion, right?

@datguygamer
    can you tell what will be in the arena treasure chests?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@poptimus it’s a guess but I think the contents of the chest will improve with each season. That seems to be the style for Arena rewards. If that is the case then it would make sense to try to move to Diamond. It is however more difficult to hold the top spot in any league. Of course the cheats will start appearing once Silver League is reached. Basically – I don’t know.

I got 30 shards and 60 LC from the event chest but I was in the winning league so received double rewards. I assume the chest reward was also double. Did anyone get the chest when in a losing league?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer it’s certainly an awesome set up, which I doubt I can achieve. Not useless for a Collector I’m sure.

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley My team lost but I still got 30 shards and 60 LC for being 1st. The double reward applies to the wheel.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@poptimus There are multiple things programmed to be available from the chest. I will name them but cannot say what they will go with: Lucky Coins, Shards, Snoutlings and a random Set item. They may even include materials all of a sudden. They can change things on a fly since this is a server sided game.

@bubbley
    How did you know I am a collector?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

So everyone, I am quitting for good this time. My progress was wiped off again suddenly and this time they said that I was using a 3rd party software (which I have never done as I hate that kind of crap) and thus they wiped of my progress purposefully since I was a cheater. I am guessing they thought that due to my Lucky Coin count and quick mastery gains. They also said that they had reports of me providing IP (intellectual property) information (aka code data) that was otherwise illegal and a violation of their copyright policies so they had all the reason to do so. Well some one had to be the guinea pig in this case. I also told them if I was using any other software, I wouldn’t have made an account and thus would have remained anonymous to stay off the radar but they didn’t reply back afterwards. If you want my advice, never amass too many resources. It may alert them and you may be just as screwed as I am now. Since there is no point in borrowing a bird that is level 1, I am logging out of Facebook as well. Also closed my ticket since there is no point in keeping it. Thanks for everyone for borrowing my stuff and providing me with Friendship Essence whenever needed. 2 years of legit, unadulterated progress gone in a single swipe…ehh…

I will reply back from time to time if anyone mentions me but other than that, I will be in the Transformers forum (unless that also gets wiped off because of my “intense 3rd party software usage”). Thanks to all and good luck. :)

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

Why is Arena locked?

metztli013
    @metztli013

@datguygamer I’m very sorry and saddened to read this =( I wish that they would reconsider. If there’s anything we can do just say the word

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@metztli013 Unfortunately, unlike last time, this time it seems to be their conscious decision. I have said everything I could have in my defense and they replied just once saying they suspect me of using 3rd party software and of spilling information I shouldn’t have and thus they decided to wipe my stuff back to level 1 and they never replied back after that. I don’t think anything will make them reconsider anything.

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer

Seriously?! This heavy handed action warrants explanation and evidence. In any case, a warning should be given in such cases before summarily wiping user data without hearing a defense.

What evidence do they have on the use of third party software, presumably to modify the resources or scores? Well, we have suspected that the game is loaded against players. How about giving away the unique set items we’re all missing etc?

Leaking IP being illegal and a violation of copyright policies is just an excuse to cover up, possibly trying to save face. There is inherently nothing intellectual with the data, and the information is not used to duplicate the game in anyway.

Having too much resources?! If the code makes it possible, then how can users be punished for hording them? Sure, cheats who just inject lots of coins and potions should be chastised. But where is the evidence?

In short, UNFAIR.

Really sorry that Rovio is not listening. Perhaps when they get a taste of their own medicine that they may understand… May be.

@cosmicdebris

Not locked for me. BTW, is that you on my board?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow I did ask them as a second reply to my message about what proof they have against me or name the software that they think I used. They never replied to me after that first message that said “Your progress is now gone. Have fun.” So pestering them with mails won’t help as they have decided to ignore me. Well since my progress is now legit gone, it’s making me sad and angry at the same time. All those items I had hunted down just to complete my collection is gone forever. They also weren’t happy I let others know about developer stuff like arena tosses, matchmaking, upcoming classes, set items etc. They said it was against their rules as I was letting others on info they shouldn’t have. While I cannot argue on that particular matter, I would have liked a warning beforehand that they are watching me or something. I didn’t even do anything and they just hit the reset button for me. Now while I can start again technically, I will never be able to get some items now as they are inaccessible. So I am done sadly.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@cosmicdebris That arena locked means you are soft banned at the moment and you won’t even see the button for the arena OR you won’t be able to do any battles even though you can access the arena camp (one or the other). I now realize that’s what happened to me during the last week of Season 10 when I talked with @bubbley about it. That ban should be lifted auto in a few days or in the next hard update.

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer

I guess you now have a free hand to dish out the developer stuff, not that I’m expecting you to waste time and effort on this.

“Your progress is now gone. Have fun.” – That sums up their attitude of we’re-so-right-about-everything-regardless-of-evidence. If only they apply that to the real cheats… or the guys who screwed up the releases and introduced major bugs.

CAVALIER and UNFAIR.

EDIT:
    Hey, may be now you can hack it with 3rd party software, grab whatever you want, take a photo for keep sake, and then see what happens.

DD
    @toolow

Anyone know who is ProfessorCrip?

He’s renamed himself WellDoneDD, then WellCaughtUpDD.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow No software out there can give you the missing items as they are completely removed from the game files. Ans since i dislike having a broken save, I won’t be bothering anymore. It’s sad and frustrating at the same time. It hate to leave it like this but I have no other choice.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer

I was totally shocked when I read your post. I really feel very sad for you and disappointed with Rovio for doing that to you without any warning

Thank you for all your help. I’m going to miss you ???

You say that @cosmicdebris has a soft ban, what did he do wrong to get it?

@toolow

Never seen or heard of that person before. Nice that they cheering you on.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer I am speechless! What are they afraid of? Well I guess you don’t want to even consider that and I understand. I am so so sorry that this has happened to you. As I said previously you are the only player I know who plays without interest in winning. You are a Collector. I have always known. They have destroyed your pleasure in this game in the most disgusting way. It’s just simply unjust.

I will miss you.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow don’t know who he is but he has changed his name from Supercrip to Professor Crip. There was something in between but I forget what. I have been playing him since Season 1.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 11

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 540 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.