Arena Season 11

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 11

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 540 total)
  • Replies
  • KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@angryde @pointless @toolow @poptimus @bubbley @metztli013 @suzyq @jamairoqui @sam-spargo @dallasreds @smwforever45
    I will write to Rovio about @datguygamer something I wrote above, so if u want to do similar thing, it is up to u. Lets show Rovio that we care about our friend.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@kennymcc I see you marked as a Cheater on the board

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Fierce race on my board. I started 16 minutes before the end of the week and managed to finish in 1st place, giving me a bonus chest with an additional Enchantment Shard and 10 LC’s. :)

@kennymcc

I will await what they reply to your request (if they reply at all).

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

New week and I am still labled a cheater. How long do I have to wait for ROVIO to fix this?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@cosmicdebris

Really sorry that happened to you. Hopefully, they will answer tomorrow and put you on a normal board

DD
    @toolow

@cosmicdebris

Same here, man. As far as I can tell, no one on our board did something outrageous, not even KKF. Sure, the top position changed a couple of times with different people, but why Rovio label you as a cheater is beyond me. Just write to them and insist that you get some relief.

cosmicdebris
    @cosmicdebris

@suzyq Thank you for the support

@DD I did submit a support ticket yesterday.

Weird thing here is I collected first place prizes in wood league and moved up to stone league even with the cheater label. Necromancer event I got nothing.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

2nd place at the wild arena league. Got 1200 snoutlings and the best combo price in the screen without re-spin: chest, shard and the new enchantment stone. chest container another shard and a displacement vest for my banner.

I have a question for anyone of you. I’m actually L80 and GAPM premium started to give me L82 special objects. Will be’ their “strength” subdued to the arena league AM I playing?
    I have all L72 objects with a couple of lucky spins at L82. In order to Enchantix and Power up any of them, should I wait to spin their new versions from GAPM while AM I playing diamond League? Am I right? In this way, I would optimize the expenses in LCs and shard only during the “rightly timed” rainbow riot and not casually Like I did months ago.

Thanks.
    MM

PS. which is the additional prize for 1st Place in the league?

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

REspin costs on arena awards now increase with every respin. Another terrible “improvement”

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer @bubbley @smwforever45 @toolow
    I managed to have points enough to be 3rd in the event but I was laballed as cheater, look what happened to me:

Now the Arena. It finished much better for me and I was laballed as cheater too:

As u can see arena cheat system does not work. It only put cheater mask on u, but u still get your reward for your position depanding on your points. So I got my reward for 1st place. U can see what is the extra prize for 1st place and what was in the chest which was on the reward wheel. The power enchanting item seems to be really useless because it only substitutes few square woods (or rainbow shells) resources for the purposes of upgrading set items – u still must pay shards and Snoutlings.

DD
    @toolow

@cosmicdebris

@kennymcc

You’re in a cheater league in the arena. Ironically, you get to collect easy prizes if you’re the only ones. I guess there is no equivalent cheater league for events.

@gabe-nestor

Rovio will be Rovio…

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@kennymcc @toolow I am not sure I understand this Cheater League business. It seems you can play albeit labelled as a cheat. Problems will arise when real cheats who do manipulate their score are in your league. You cannot play events since you always end at the bottom and can claim nothing. Is that the case do you start the next event in a Cheater League? If so you can you gain something if there are no real cheats in your league. Baffling.

Kenny you say you took the offer for double rewards. Others have and were reinstated as honest. There is definitely a bug relayed to this reward. You must point this out to Rovio.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

So I got one of those new enhancement energy orbs from the arena wheel.

I have no idea what it does, though…

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@marioandsonic the orbs are just another resource for enchanting items

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@marioandsonic
    The orbs are fun to look at too! I got my first ones today. So cool. So worthless !

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

@sam-spargo

Okay. So…how do I use them?

Pointless
    @pointless

@dallasreds they are so shiny! I can’t look away! Brilliant! I wants them…

My precious…

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@marioandsonic @dallasreds @pointless
    One Orb is equivalent to 10 square woods for the enchantment purposes. So these Orbs are quite useless :)

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@bubbley @toolow
    It seems that I was not not removed from the arena-board. My points were hidden behind the cheater label and if I had points to be 4th on that board, I would be rewarded for 4th place. I had enough points for 1st place so I was rewarded for 1st place. Event cheat system removed me from the event-board and I got no rewards even if I had points enough for 3rd place on my event-board. I wrote about it to Rovio and asked them to remove cheat label from my account. I also asked Rovio for appropriate refunds for not getting any rewards in that event.

Putte
    @puttekula

@datguygamer
    Screw the game and keep on reading codes and support us in the great way u allways do…..

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@bubbley
    U want to say that using double reward bonuses cause honest players to be labelled as cheaters?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 By participate, I just mean I will be around somewhat but other than that I have nothing else to participate in per se. Also good one, that’s a very nice emblem along withe Sky Set (the set up I had).

@kennymcc
    I am actually curious to see what they reply with. I do have some templates in mind and maybe they will say that “he was found cheating” and that’s it.

@puttekula
    Oh so that’s what you meant.

@jamairoqui
    Yes, against a corporate titan as them, I have nothing to say except for accept it.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@kennymcc yes many players were labelled as Cheaters within the first few hours of the season because they used the double rewards. Rovio reinstated them all and shuffled all the leagues. When I joined on Monday morning my Wood League had 12 labelled Cheaters. This was reversed later in the day.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

I played At least 70-80 arena league matches, today, I’m still fighting
    How can I be…3rd with my current points half of the first/second places?

I’m astonished…if not worried Nor discouraged.
    If there is a legal way to sum up that score in so Little time span (20 hours? no sleep? I can’t even think it to be possible even if each wheel spin would have been optimized through mountains of FEs). 16k vs. 8.5k at Stone level is nearly incredible After a single day of play and parity on Daily quests.

what do you think?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@maxxmatt

What are the names of the first 2 players as those scores seem on the high side. Top of my Stone board is just under 8k.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 11

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 540 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.