Arena Season 11

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 11

Viewing 25 replies - 376 through 400 (of 540 total)
  • Replies
  • KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@bubbley Yeah, I was trying to capture it few times before I hit it in the right moment :) I borrowed that Seadog, I am not sure but he had base dmg something like 5,2k. He had obviously Ancient Hook.

Pointless
    @pointless

@kennymcc I can’t believe you are back in that predicament. You must be so frustrated…I must admit I now live with that fear (one of the reasons, besides the massive grinding top two, that I am content to sit middle of the pack in Platinum this week).
    SeaDog not necessarily with an Ancient. My beastie deals ~5.3K base, M78 equipped with L82/E10 Finisher :) Fun!

Screenshot_2017-06-10-15-42-10.png

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

my L80/M51 Bomb Berserk with L82/E10 Ancient Hook Finisher, today kicked an opponent’s banner for ~24k damages after its ability triggered. Funny, impressive and funny. :-)

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@pointless
    Maybe Rovio likes to torture me :D
    So what is the dmg of SeaDog with E10/L82 Ancient Hook :)

@jamairoqui

U think that beeing labelled as cheater can have other reasons than only getting points in the Arena? For example getting huge amount of LCs without paying money or anything similar. Or there can be a bug, when the system detects that u have for example more than 20k of some resource than u r labelled as cheater…?

Pointless
    @pointless

@kennymcc must be an Ancient. I tried to reproduce your scenario, and my SeaDog “only” dealt 29,289 damage :)

DD
    @toolow

Just claimed 1st prize from my Gold league and got a chest with 350 mastery for all and a Red Shield. Seems they are giving out items that are longer available from GPM.

Pointless
    @pointless

@winkwink tough loss, my friend. You must be gutted grinding near 100K only to fall just short. Better luck on reaching Diamond this week :)

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

Congrats on getting 1st place and going up to Platinum. I gave up as there were too many serious grinders plus 3 cheaters, and came 7th so will stay in Gold. This is my 3rd week in Gold and hope to get a better board this weeks.

I did win the chest on the wheel and got 1 orb, 350 All and the Red Shield which surprised me as I thought they had stopped giving it out.

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq

Thank you. I had to grind a lot to ensure first place. At about 120k, I was 40k clear of second place, but probably because they stopped grinding so much when they realize I can keep up. No cheating, but there are a few known cheaters joining in the last 2 days. And the board wasn’t full until morning of the last day.

Very much hope that you get a more sane leadership board this week. I may be too busy this week to promote to Diamond though.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

I got 3rd, after a last-5-hours-long-grinding-battle against other players trying to make top3 like me. 1st place got 10k gap between him and is, so First Place chest prize could not bè achieved. I had a good come back from 6th (no night hours play) to 2nd, making at least 5k points in a raw. Then I disconnettendo with only 30 minutes left and got catched by Morgan , ending 3rd, instead of 2nd.

Now, after 2 weeks of cheaters being capable of doing 120k @ Wood/Stone/Silver levels and went unnoticed, I m Gold. I Will try to make Diamonds, but starting a mid week competition while concentrating on major birthday event fightings.

I got a spin wheel chest with 300 mastery all’, 2x orbs and a banner with Spines.
    Not bad, in the end, but REALLY stressful.

Maxx

DD
    @toolow

The adverts have a very annoying tendency of getting stuck just before a battle begins. I’ve just lost 2 battles simply having to force quit. Does anyone know a work around? And please do not suggest I pay for something here.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow when my screens blanks after watching a video for a free GP roll I double click the home button and go to the Siri app suggestions, hit Epic and it goes to the free roll. I don’t know why it works but it might work in your situation also.

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley This one is different. When starting a battle, the game wanted to load an advert and you see the screen when you pause a battle. Normally, an advert then plays, but sometimes it does not, and all the buttons do not respond. I did the trick to clear black screen after an advert to no avail.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow sorry I couldn’t be of more help.

Seb
    @sebth

I meet the same problem. You need wait one or two minutes with the black screen. After, the ad will start and you can return to your battle. It’s what I do.

Bubbley if you can stay at the 3rd place in the arena, it will be great.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@sebth thanks believe me I’m trying. I have never spent so much time grinding the Arena. Can’t keep it up I have commitments. Just hoping they will get fed up.

What name do you use? I don’t recognise you in the league.

metztli013
    @metztli013

Whoa. I just joined the arena board for the week and I see I’m greeted by a few familiar peeps =)

;)
    @winkwink

Seems like Rovio has changed the way they generate your opponents in the arena, making it even more difficult. Also the game is crashing more, watch a video offers bring ‘no video scheduled’ half the time, and the FE requests on FB don’t bring much response anymore. The game is getting more frustrating these days…

Seb
    @sebth

@bubbley I never played so much in the arena as well… no more time for mastery

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@sebth pleased to meet you Hugo. I think this is a deliberate ploy to make sure nobody has time to grind for mastery. We then have to rely on the dojo. Mine is quite mean I rarely get more than 5 shout offers and quite often it one or two.

I won’t play the Arena after this season. I really don’t have the time and I don’t want to constantly put my life on hold for a game which is no longer much fun.

To that end I have scrapped everything I don’t use forged a few Ancients and I hope to leave with a bang. My friends can enjoy the birds for a couple of months before mastery goes up again at least.

I don’t know if you play with friends but if you do you could send me you FB address.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@sebth

I’m wondering if you are the same Hugo that was on my board last week with 80K plus points?

@bubbley

You will be missed too much but can understand why. You have been a hugh help to the forum for which I thank you.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq thanks. I will miss this forum and the friends I have here. I have almost quit several times but have stayed because of this community. Now however it’s almost time to go. I hadn’t meant to announce it this way but there it is, no going back.

Seb
    @sebth

@suzyq That’s correct, I was on your board last week. Finished only 5th, even with 80K. Lion was first and his score was too far.
    I was expecting to have a more relaxing board this week but it’s clearly the opposite…

@bubbley
    I will send you my FB address by the end of the day :-)

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@sebth yes it’s an horrific board. I will not hold onto third place.

Good luck you have nothing to fear from me.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@winkwink

I agree with you. I find that every time Rovio make changes and tell us what wonderful things they have done, it’s usually for their own benefit?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 11

Viewing 25 replies - 376 through 400 (of 540 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.