Arena Season 11

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 11

Viewing 25 replies - 401 through 425 (of 540 total)
  • Replies
  • DD
    @toolow

@bubbley
    Totally understandable. I’m staying for the same reasons but now I find it just too draining on me. With 68k in 3 days, I’m barely hanging on to pole position. Crazy! All of us will miss you here, and thank you for being my top 5 FE contributor through borrowing my birds. All the best.

@winkwink

Agreed. We are in the same board at the moment, but even I don’t find it enjoyable despite on pole position at this instant.

@suzyq

Couldn’t agree more.

Seb
    @sebth

@bubbley

As told yesterday, I tried to send you a PM with my FB account but without success.
    You didn’t reply yet to my friendship request on the forum and of course, I’m devastated because I’m refreshing the page every 5 minutes, hours after hours waiting for your reply…

More seriously, I don’t know why I cannot send you a PM, maybe because I’m not in your friend list or I don’t have enough post ?

I got the following message : “Message was not sent. Please try again.”

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@sebth I will send you a request in this forum. If you accept you can send me a private message. I will then request your friendship in FB. Fingers crossed.

My request is taking forever to send. It’s probably a glitch with ABN site. Will keep trying.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@sebth sorry been away all day. Just about to send request.

Edit: have sent request on this site you need to accept then send me a private message with your FB address.

;)
    @winkwink

@pointless, I see you are with us again. Yes last week just got caught with too many responsibilities at the crucial hour that took precedent over a damn phone game and the foe waited to complete objectives until the last hour – a trick I have used once or twice. This week again sucks, especially with the new computer generated opponent algorithm Rovio has put in place. Took a day or so to adjust to it, but it is slower grinding as a result… Still not getting FE’s from my FB requests, I think there is a glitch in the system because I respond to 30 or so requests daily. Sent Rovio a ticket about it and the crashes – we shall see. Good luck to you, @toolow, and all my ABN friends. Send FB requests to my Jay Winkerman account I created on FB if you want FE request responses, happy to send ’em your way…

DD
    @toolow

As if the arena is not hectic enough, Rovio has scheduled to start arena mayhem within a day.

@winkwink

Thank you. I always clear the message board and send back FE requests, so you should be getting some back up to the daily limit. Otherwise, could they ended up on another account or device? Of course, we cannot rule out the buggy code might have just swallowed your FE. Hope you and @pointless can make it to top 3.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

That’s bad news as it probably means it will finish on Monday so there will be stupid scores at the beginning of the week ?

DD
    @toolow

Sigh. Now being labelled a cheater. Guess I’m done and kiss the LCs goodbye.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@winkwink you should receive FE daily from me I always respond to requests and most days I borrow all my friends birds. There must be a problem if you are not recieving it.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow what on earth just happened? This is terrible.

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley Wanted to add more score before the crazy arena mayhem starts. After a few battles, BAM! Oh, well.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow I am so sorry. Are you going to object? Your current score is just over 115k.

DD
    @toolow

@bubbley After my last episode with Rovio? It’s not going to end well, so it’s POINTLESS.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

I had wanted 4 days off now I’m going to have to complete my objectives just to ensure I stay in Gold. How I hate Arena Mayhem. D… D… D…

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

Really sorry this happened to you again.

I have decided to quit the Arena at the end of the season. I’m so fed up with what has happened to you, @datguygamer, @pointless and @kennymcc and others. I’m also fed up with the changes that have been made recently, none of them were of any benefit to us only Rovio unless you’ve got a lot of LC ‘s to use on the Relic thing. The board getting bigger and the Season shorter is rubbish. I find the Arena stressful always wondering if I will get labelled as a cheater if I grind too much. The coin flip for me is still bad. There is just no fun in it anymore.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow that’s what I thought. Just reaffirms my decision to stop. Who knows I might not get to finish the season. I do nothing differently from you. Just awful.

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq @bubbley
    I’d planned to play the events to collect the remaining head gears, and finish the season before dialing back. But alas, this mislabeling, along with my less than pleasant encounter with Rovio support earlier, has just cut it short. I guess a proper closure is a pipe dream for me now.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@toolow

It’s just a very sad ending for you considering you haven’t ever cheated. Wish I had a magic wand to make it right again.

Whilst I wouldn’t be playing the Arena again after this season ends I do want to collect the remaining hats. I have now got 27 so only 3 to go and then I’m done.

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq
    Thank you. I take comfort to getting your support along with those in this fine forum, and I wish you luck collecting the remaining hats.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow I think that you have a better chance at getting through to them on this particular matter than what I had with mine. Besides, you still have your progress. And even if they don’t remove you from the cheater list, I will let you in on some final bits of info (it’s final since, well, I basically stopped coming here after I was forcefully booted off the game). These cheater labels are reset every season by them and even though they claim you are being “moved” to and from a “cheater board”, you are not. You are still in the same leaderboard as always for that week but the game shows you different graphical wizardry when that tag pops up and the flag for the event gets triggered to show you these. That’s why even if you are labelled as a cheater, if you kept track of your score, you can grind accordingly and finish first and get the chest and no harm will be done. The players who you see are in their upgraded positions (#3 becomes #2 etc) after it “moves you from their sight” is only visual. They basically throw a load of bull when they say you are zeroed. You are not as the score just gets hidden. Anyone who knows how to data mine the scores can still see their actual scores even after their shenanigans. Same goes for event, you can still collect items and points for classes even though the game shows you zeroed progress. Btw, Rovio emailed me a few days back saying that they are sorry for resetting me and were willing to compensate with 200 Lucky Coins and 15 shards after they finally figured out they assumed I was cheating (like what they did initially with @cosmicdebris) and said that since they did me the oh so helpful favor of wiping my progress completely, even they cannot restore it back.

@bubbley
    @suzyq I didn’t know you two were planning on leaving the game/arena. Why? AFAIK, you have never been given the Rovio VIP treatment.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer

I’ve actually been thinking about quitting the Arena for a while. The game has changed, as you would expect it to over time, but for me the changes have not been for our benefit. It stopped being fun and become a chore.

Then came the uncalled treatment that all of you who were were labelled “cheaters” received. I realised that Rovio actually don’t care about us because there are always plenty of new players to take our place willing to spend money.

Since all that happened I found that I had lost any enthusiasm for the game.

To now offer you 200 LC’s and 15 shards is pathetic and must be some sort of sick joke, also very insulting after what they did to you.

So now I just want to do is finish the season and collect the last 3 Elite hats for my birds.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer I have been thinking of stopping since season 8. Now since the upgrade if you wish to progress the Arena you have to dedicate several hours a day to it. I have never wanted to do that. I have a busy life and Epic was once a fun game during a little me time. It’s not fun anymore. I have stayed because of this community mostly. I also would like all the hats.

The recent treatment of my friends here has been very upsetting and just compounded the problems with the game. I have no more enthusiasm for it.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow its just so unfair to end this way. You will be greatly missed by all.

@datguygamer
    the offer of recompense just shows how little they care what they have done. They just so happy to jump to conclusions and act upon them in a way that cannot be undone. These people are supposed to be PR. All I can say is the Finns have a very odd idea of what that means.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@suzyq @bubbley I see. Hopefully you find your decisions satisfactory.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 11

Viewing 25 replies - 401 through 425 (of 540 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.