Arena Season 11

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 11

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 540 total)
  • Replies
  • KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@metztli013
    Let us know how long u stay without cheater mark ;)

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@kennymcc I am lost for words. It’s ridiculous I don’t know how it has happened. If Rovio removed the cheat label they acknowledge you are honest. So why suddenly back track? You can only ask them.

A few players complained last season that they were just grinding but labelled as cheats.

So much for the improvements with this update. I wish they would test the game first.

I have been very careful with my grinding necessary during the mayhem, which I loathe. I have noticed that if I play for more than 15 or so minutes I get given the same opponent over and over again. I have actually played him 9 times in a row before refusing to play him again. I think it’s a way to stop me continuing. But that may be paranoia.

As for the events the prizes was 2500 for all and 2500 for each family. Double if you were on the winning team. The other one was 1500 as the top prize.

metztli013
    @metztli013

@kennymcc Will do. So far, still good. I’ve got one other person on my board with me now. Hoping I can promote to silver league this week as my chances of reaching diamond this season are dwindling. I’m not crazy about the seasons being shortened to 10 weeks. =(

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@toolow @datguygamer my game did finally load probably still with its corrupt file.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

Do u know that if u tap and hold on the bonus treasure chest for 1st place, u can see what is inside :)?

Pointless
    @pointless
    1. And now I have been labeled as a Cheater.  I somehow received an Objective reset, and completed a battle which resulted in a completed Objective.  I hadn’t completed my original Objectives, so I thought no harm no foul, but I was wrong.  Now I am in the same boat as @kennymcc , zeroed in Arena and also in the Event.
    2. I had better receive a prompt reply from Rovio regarding this, as those that know me here know nothing could be further than from the truth.
    DD
    @toolow

@pointless
    Truly sorry that this has happened to you. I have lost all confidence that Rovio can fix their cheat detection. It’s been well over a year now, and it seems to be getting worse, ending up labeling honest players as cheats, while their attitude have turned to uncompromising in dealing with some false accusations. They really should at least increase their compensation at the very least, especially when they have boasted that this critical bug has been fixed when it is clearly not.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@pointless

I just saw that I was now 4th and was totally shocked when I saw the reason why. I felt sure when I opened the board it was going to be Blackmax. There doesn’t seem to be any fairness or logic in the game and I’m very very sorry it happened to you, it’s totally unfair.

I had the objectives changed three times last season. The first time it happened I made sure there was no way I could complete one of the new objectives as I felt sure that I would be zeroed out if I did. The other 2 times I couldn’t play again because I would have.

What makes all this so bad is, whilst it shouldn’t have happened in the first place is that it will take them at least a week to put it right, plus the losses incurred due to their mistake.

It seems to me that honest players are being punished unfairly because of sloppy workmanship and no quality control by Rovio. I just wish they would stop rushing out event after event knowing that there are problems with them before we even start playing them.

DD
    @toolow

@suzyq
    Either they know and didn’t care, or they’re blinded by their supreme confidence and arrogance. As I said before, neither reflects well on them.

Buds
    @budstheawesome

It’s a shame that a good company that had a lot of potential just turned into money thieves.
    I mean, an example of this, is how forceful Angry Birds Evolution is with their prices.
    Or Angry Birds Fight! being closed for making “insufficient money.” (or that might have been cut off for another reason I dunno)
    Still, they need to just give themselves a slap and make sure who they’re labelling cheater before they put the stamp down, being able to lift the cheat stamp or not.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@pointless I am so so sorry this has happened to you. What can I say; the honest players are being punished while cheats live on.

By any chance did you take a screen shot of the objective reset? Had you completed any objectives?

You know that since you are not in a Cheater League your score still counts even though you can’t see it. So you still have the possibility to advance while they sort this out. Your score shows as 97,480 on my board. In the Event you have 16,555.

I am keeping everything crossed.

Pointless
    @pointless

@bubbley @suzyq
    I do have a screen shot of the reset Objectives, but I don’t have one of the initial Objectives, so no baseline.
    I had completed the initial 1K, and after the reset (I didn’t notice this right away), I completed the 2K inadvertently in one battle (an easy one: KO Chuck twice with Bomb), so yes I did get points from the new Objectives, but not over and above any I could have already acquired.

I am hoping for a prompt action, as missing an Elite starting in a few days will irk me to no end.

metztli013
    @metztli013

@pointless Oh no! Now you too! =(  I managed to finish the arena in 1st this week and finished the event in 14th without any issues. Hope they get this worked out for you quickly!

Pointless
    @pointless

@metztli013 thanks for the commisurations, I hated missing out on any real reward from the Event. I did manage to finish third in a pretty brutal Arena league (albeit behind the scenes), so I am in Platinum :)
    Rolled the Shards and Chest on the first try, too. Nice to see Mastery as a prize in Arena, even though just 350 All. Better than a useless new resource.

Allan Renè Steentoft Kjeldgaard
    @allan-rene-steentoft-kjeldgaard

WTH?

I just finished 1st in the Arena that ended yesterday. I had 75 gold coins before I claimed the award and bonus.

I recieved 15 gold coins in bonus in stone league, so my total should have been 90 gold coins.

I now have 15 gold coins total!!!!! How did my 75 gold coins get erased????

Suzy
    @suzyq

@allan-rene-steentoft-kjeldgaard

You need to contact Rovio Support giving them the details.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@pointless

As you were so close to 2nd place I’m very glad you carried on and went up to Platinum.

Maxx_Matt
    @maxxmatt

I need a confirmation info from you all’.

Actually I’m still playing Silver Arena because I was paired up two weeks in a row against heavy grinders / unnoticed cheaters. I’d Like to revert this USELESS trend and both play fair games and levelling up to Gold Arena quickly.

May you confirm the game play evidence you find that if I start making daily goals during the last few hours of this first day of play, I’ll bè paired up at least with “not grinder / not cheater” players?

Thanks in Advance for your cooperation

DD
    @toolow

@maxxmatt I’m afraid there is no guarantee, although it may not hurt to try.

angryde
    @angryde

@pointless Just read. Gob-smacked!

Pointless
    @pointless

@maxxmatt that little birdie has flown the coop, well too known these days. I suggest a gamble on the last day, or attempt a mid-week start as @jamairoqui has suggested.
    Excessive grinding is a necessity now, it seems, with the new Arena setup.

Anyone having better luck, or any suggestions?

Pointless
    @pointless

@angryde complete crap, really. We’ll see what Rovio comes back with. Certainly not feeling any love.

;)
    @winkwink

My sympathies for all the great contributors here that are getting screwed by Rovio. Since I got labeled a cheat 3 weeks ago, then got an apology from Rovio the next day, nothing too bad has happened other than wasting way too much time grinding just to keep progressing to the next level at the end of each week. My big problem now is connectivity affecting everything from bonus offer videos that say ‘no video scheduled now’ when clicked, to unexpected crashes in the arena, and also having all facebook friends disappear intermittently and not getting FE’s from those who send. Maybe I need a new router… BTW, I always respond to FE requests and will friend any one here in the forum – Jay Winkerman. I don’t post much on that FB account, it is strictly for AB Epic & AB 2

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@toolow @pointless @suzyq @bubbley
    I have already sent a complaint to Rovio I demand appropriate compensation. The game keeps labelling me as cheater so I got no rewards (especially mastery points) from 3 events in a row due to this anti-cheat system bug, and I got only 100LCs, 3000 Snouts, 100 FEs as compensation so far. Thats really too low if u calculate the LCs equivalent for all the mastery points. I still dont have any answer from Rovio. I sent my request right after the end of the arena week. Have u already received any message from Rovio?

DD
    @toolow

@kennymcc Hope others have some news for you. Me, I rather not receive any message from them ever since the incident, unless they’re offering to restore my data and give me an appropriate compensation (yeah, like it’s going to happen…).

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 11

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 540 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.