Arena Season 11

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 11

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 540 total)
  • Replies
  • Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq what league are you in because ALLAPAZZA should still be in Silver? There were 7 cheats in my league last week. @winkwink kept up to finish in the top 3. They were not cheating in the old style but trying not to get caught. I have had guests for the past 4 days and have only had time to do objectives. Due to extra grinding earlier in the week I finished 5th so am still in Silver. ALLAPAZZA also did not finish in the top 3.

@angryde
    so sorry to hear that such a few trophies. Ugh!

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley

I moved up to Gold this week. I have posted a screenshot in my album, but I have a problem. For some reason I cannot copy the link. I’m absolutely computer illiterate so I don’t understand why I can’t because I could copy and paste links in my album until a couple of days ago, but it won’t let me do it anymore.

The other thing is whilst I could report it they will need a screenshot and obviously I can’t provide one.

The only thing I can think of, and it’s very long winded, is if you look in my album and take a screenshot of the board which shows their name and you report it, that’s if you don’t mind and have the time to do it. The other thought crossed my mind is that you maybe have a screenshot of them as they were on your board you can confirm they weren’t in the top 3.

It makes me angry that cheaters have found yet another way of cheating.

@all

If anyone knows why I can’t now copy links in my album. I would be very grateful if you could tell me how to fix it,

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@suzyq
    No 1 has 39k name is MEO with a tick on the E
    No 2 has 25k
    No 3 has 20k
    I won’t be advancing this week I guess.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@dallasreds

Oh my, double points start tomorrow so I dread to think what their scores will like. With luck they will get busted and you’ll be alright.

@bubbley

I have just seen that Ss and TRUNG have joined my board and there are still 9 empty places. I wonder how many more cheaters will show up before it’s full?

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@suzyq
    I only had 5 players for several hours and then the board filled. ME’O WAS NOT one of the opponents.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq I hope your board doesn’t get worse. I don’t have a screen shot because I was too busy at the weekend to attend to this much at all. I checked the board shortly before the finish.

Cheats have been inserting themselves into any league that has space for a few seasons now. I guess that might be difficult for Rovio to spot. Certainly last week there were no big hikes in score just a regular thousand or so. I kept a close eye early in the week.

It disheartening that there seems no way to separate cheats from honest players.

Good luck. My board is full no known cheats that I can see but very heavy grinders. That’s probably the only way to progress now that there are 25 players and the lure of a chest. I am continuing for the moment but I doubt I will play another season. I have another life which is being squeezed.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@pointless

I just saw you on the board, so I know there are at least 3 honesty players. As you can see we have one labelled cheater and at another 3 cheaters I know of at the moment, and the board isn’t complete.

Good luck.

Edit
    Double points start tomorrow

Pointless
    @pointless

@suzyq yes, welcome to my nightmare :)

Good luck to you as well. We do have some honest ones there, so hopefully we stand a chance.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@pointless

Did you see the post from @bubbley on the previous page about ALLAPAZZA? They were on her Silver board last week and despite the fact they didn’t make the top 3 they managed to get on our Gold board???

I’m thinking it must be a new cheat. I saw another person managed to do that in Season 9. I first came across them in Silver where they didn’t make Gold. However, I did go up to Gold and they were there too. The same thing happened the next week in Platinum and they went on to Diamond where I lost track of them.

I did report it to Rovio asking them how someone with a score of around 1K in Silver, Gold and Platinum managed to get promoted to Diamond. I did send screenshots of them in each of those leagues to prove it. The reply was a normal, we will investigate.

So it would seem that they don’t have to do huge scores anymore and just promote themselves to the next league. ?

Buds
    @budstheawesome

This week, I’m on the same leaderboard as @angryde
    He’s at second as I last checked.
    If only I could grind that much without being faced with opponents over 1000 power over me.

Pointless
    @pointless

@suzyq yes, I did see @bubbley ‘s post. Nothing new, actually. I have seen this (and reported the same) before.
    In fact, one recent case was a player who protested their innocence vis-a-vis being reported here as a Cheater, yet inexplicably was in my same League the next week after falling short of promotion.
    That being said, there are strange occurrences in Arena these days. I have been part of them the last couple of weeks, to which other ABN members here can attest.

angryde
    @angryde

@budstheawesome Hey, dude! Cool that we’re sharing a board! :-D Good luck, eh, I’m trying to capitalize on the arena mayhem, extra points, blah blah.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@pointless

I agree there have been some strange occurrences recently and feel sorry for you and everyone else who got caught up in it.

Yesterday I spotted a strange thing. Last week I finally got Bomb’s Golden Bullet. Last night I was doing some clearing out of duplicates. When I started doing it I noticed that I have now got 2 Golden Bullets which isn’t correct.

There must be yet another “visual glitch” because the rest of my birds Offhand items have been duplicated as well???

I haven’t got a lot of spare time or the will to a lot of grinding this week, so just doing enough not to be relegated. I hope you keep doing well.

Buds
    @budstheawesome

@angryde Eh, don’t “good luck me.” It’s you who needs it. I haven’t been able to get to stone this season yet. Ever since these Mythics were introduced, I haven’t been able to get to first place in the Arena since. It’s sad.

Buds
    @budstheawesome

(Wow I was really naggy this morning. “Don’t “good luck me.””)
    (Sorry, I was just tired. Staying up until 2 in the morning and waking up 6 hours later isn’t good for me.)

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

Update on my lovely board.

1 Maximo 279k

2 MEO     269K known cheater

3 ADAM.   239K

The funny thing is player 25 has been labeled as cheater.

1 and 2 are flipping every little bit for first.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@dallasreds
    U can hope that their greed will cause to be caught and labelled as cheaters ;)

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@bubbley
    I am finally not labelled as cheater after 2 weeks of “waiting”. I havent got any Mastery points from 2 last events (if I am right, it was 6500 to all classes, 6500 to all classes of one bird and 1500 to all classes of one other bird). Rovio’s compensation for that: 3000 Snouts, 100 FEs, 100LCs. I dont care about Snouts much (they are quite cheap, quite easy to get from the map). The appropriate compensation should be something around 700LCs to buy those mastery points from Dojo. I tried to explain it to Rovio’s guy Stefan (he replied quite fast) but it brang no more compensation than that :(

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

OMG! I am laballed as cheater again :D :D :D

DD
    @toolow

@kennymcc Did you got greedy? :)

Patch Release Notes 2.1.2

New epic stuff

• Critical anti-cheat bug wiped: no accidental cheater-flags for legit players

Does that qualify for double compensation?

EDIT:
    Somebody, please slap some comments on their FB page. Do they still think they were right in wiping some of our data?

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@toolow
    I even avoided to roll that double reward wheel, but still labelled as cheater :) I started grinding aprox. 1 hour ago and the game crashed after aprox. 20 min of grinding. I am not sure if I was labelled as cheater during that grinding but I found that when I launched the game again.

DD
    @toolow

@kennymcc
    You know, that 100 LC is really stingy. How able doubling what one should have gotten every time one is mislabeled as a cheater. After all, that’s the penalty for re-rolls, right?

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@toolow
    Lets say that u pay aprox. 100FEs for re-rolls (4). 100 FEs is not worth something like 500 LCs ;)

DD
    @toolow

@kennymcc
    You misread. I was thinking more of the Ancient Relic re-rolls. And I’m suggesting applying the doubling on say the 500 LC that one should have received in the first place. I know, fat hope. But they just couldn’t get it right. There should be suitable penalties.

metztli013
    @metztli013

I waited to start the arena week until just a few moments ago, because I didn’t want to deal with arena mayhem. So far, I am not marked a cheater. But, I am on a board all by myself as of right now.  I also started the world event a while earlier and I am not marked a cheater on there, either. And, I watched the video for double points as well as a video for stamina. Fingers crossed that it remains this way.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 11

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 540 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.