Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 396 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Forced update probably or the game will not start. Rovio have done that before.

Forced update usually applies after a grace period of one week. That means that in one week all cheaters should have disappeared.

Unless there are ways to cheat which have not been identified by Rovio…

I guess we’ll find out soon!

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@angryjohnny what is the timer countdown for your objectives? My game on android device is at 22h, but my game on my iPad is at 10h.

I did start my iPad game a day late, and so missed an objective. So the start times for my games would have been different. But I would have thought everyone would be synchronised from now.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@kerravon my countdown (on Android) is currently at about 21:35. Reset at 10:00 CET.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@angryjohnny Thanks. Our Android games are the same. I guess we’ll see what happens when my iOS game resets tomorrow morning.

Zeke Kaiser
    @zekekaiser

Is it just me, or did the update weaken epic banner items? They used to be my strongest items. Now they have less hp than items from even the same league.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

@zekekaiser — It appears they did weaken the banner set items. My diamond sets are now weaker that platinum three star items.

CalvinJJ2009
    @calvinjj2009

Updated and in the arena I came across an enemy banner with the chuck save embalm. I tested with my chuck and the game didn’t hang. Maybe fixed? Also, the higher wheel items are ok, but snoutlings stayed at 15. Would rather earn more snoutlings. Will test the GP in about 30 minuets.

CalvinJJ2009
    @calvinjj2009

Looks like the GP is still churning away. Good luck!

MysticBurn
    @renitz

@calvinjj2009 I thought my English was quit good, but churning, no idea what that means.

CalvinJJ2009
    @calvinjj2009

In other words it’s still working.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@angryjohnny The objectives for my iOS game reset according to the countdown timer (8am Melbourne time) and are still 12 h out of sync with my (and your) android game.

MysticBurn
    @renitz

Unbelieveable fix one thing and in the process mess up another thing, can’t take rovio serious anymore, why change the banner stuff, in dutch those people are called “prutsers” (google translate – bunglers, tinkers)

Mimi27
    @mimi27

I’m not good enough with figuring out world time zones to know if I’m synchronized or not, but my objective timer reset to give me an extra 12 hours on the current objectives. Mine will reset tomorrow at noon PST, where they used to reset at midnight PST. I know they won’t reset until tomorrow because I have 20 hours left on my timer. Too bad–I’m at work at noon. I really liked the midnight reset because I could stay up, get a start on my day’s objectives, and come back to it the following afternoon, with all evening to work on it.

Tman
    @tman

@kerravon, I’ve experienced the objective reset bug. Thing is, I couldn’t complete my objectives since I had one for Sea Dog, which I don’t have. Now I’m stuck at the bottom of my leaderboard.

Tman
    @tman

And I thought that banner items have increased, but they were rebalanced. I saw a lesser banner item that had more health, but I used to have over 13,000 health on the banner. Now it is less.

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

From what I’ve seen, some of the set items got affected.

Nightmare for Matilda now deals 200% damage (up from 100%), but Sugar Rush for Bomb now only heals for 50% (down from 100%).

CaptainPinguina
    @edieringger

I Updated today (Wednesday) & my objectives from Monday were not reset & looks like they won’t until my (15 hour) timer runs out…

mich
    @m-ich

It seems that the reset time for Android is 9am GMT while for iOS it’s 9pm GMT. I really wonder why they did that. Probably not intentional.

Bossk
    @henjovr

The reset time is not strange. Rovio is a European country (Finland, GMT +2).
    So from Rovio’s perspective they reset the objectives at 23:00 I think.

I dunno why not midnight, but still close enough to the old situation.

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

The reset time has changed again. For both my android and iOS games the reset time is now 1:00am GMT, which is 12:00 pm for me in Melbourne. I think my android game changed at 8:00 pm tonight as expected, but I don’t know when the iOS game reset (this should have been 8:00 am tomorrow morning).

On both games I have the same set of objectives,
    Win 3 battles
    Get 3 stars in three battles
    Knock out 3 birds with a single rage attack (x2)

bouboule
    @bouboule

Still no really new content, I’m very disappointed…

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Seems like Epic just got another update to version 1.2.5 (on Android). No idea what is new/fixed.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

In the event, I got an offer to watch an ad for 3 stamina drinks. Ad froze my iPad, had to shut down to recover.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

An update on version 1.2.5 that was released for android yesterday; the cauldron bug has been fixed. also for some reason I also got a new time when the arena objectives are reset, now it resets at 2 in the morning CET instead of 10 in the evening CET.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Viewing 25 replies - 251 through 275 (of 396 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.