Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 396 total)
  • Replies
  • Gemma
    @gemma-r

limitation not to repeat the dungeong battle is very annoying…
    I used to use them to increase experience and cather coins.
    I’m hating this.

And I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one.
    Looks like a trick to make you buy and spend money on the game.

What if we all were to protest to Rovio about this?

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

@DarkHunterRPGx – What do I need to play on my PC?

DarkHunterRPGx
    @darkhunterrpgx

@chinolatino an app player and very good hardware

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

@DarkHunterRPGx – Is there an app player that you recommend?

DarkHunterRPGx
    @darkhunterrpgx

@chinolatino there is only one app player – just google im sure you can find it :D

so enough offtopic i think

My question: why is lv.25 still max? Or my version just bugging? ._.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

The update is supposed to raise the max level and apparently it did for a short part of the first day the update came out, but they quickly changed the cap back to a level 25 max. This is ridiculous because I took a look at a couple of walk through videos on their site. In the Chronicle Caves 4-10, the birds that were used are level 33 and the video shown only got 1 star. In CC 5-10 the birds are level 41.

How do they expect us to beat those levels when they are using birds that are exponentially stronger than what we are allowed to use?

Krypto
    @krypto

The update did not actually raise the max level. It appears to be mainly an update bug that allows you to level for a short while – which is what I did until level 27.

I actually finished all the caves while still level 25. I did not have any “Master” classes, all were “elite”. You should have some decent gear by level 25 which should help immensely.

What you need basically is to find exactly what birds you need to finish certain levels. Also – maxed out potions and cake/rage chilis help a lot for certain cave missions. I had to use about 10 maxed health potions + 7 maxed cakes + 7 maxed Rage chilis to finish the last cave level.

It kind of sucks now – because I have nothing really to do except either wait many months to buy the master classes – or shell out about $100 to buy half the master classes. But whats the point? I’ve finished the game, sure I could try get 3 stars on all the levels, but why? Just to say I have 3 stars on everything lol?

This brings me to another topic. Prices. The prices for this game to acquire gold are ridiculous. IMO – this game is worth about 10 maybe 20$ max, yet you are able to buy the mighty eagles chest for 100$ for 3000 gold pieces. This wouldn’t even buy you all of the master classes. You need 7500 gold to get all the master classes. So you would have to spend 200$ to get most of the master classes, if you save up 1500 gold for the rest.

This game needs more dungeons right away. Either that or more stuff to do. Plus another way to acquire gold freely (maybe extra gold for getting 3 stars on tough missions?).

Squeaky McGee
    @squeakymcgee

For what it’s worth, I just reached “Max Level” at 29. Does seem like people’s mileage is varying on that note though. 29 does seem like an odd cap. You’d think 30 maybe, but 29 just seems sorta random.

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

@Krypto – I did the same. Beat all the levels at 25. I don’t have master classes either. I do have like 450+ pig cherry juice. It’s the only thing that goes on sale. I collected 100+ of each item and now they don’t show up on sale. Only the pig cherry juice.

I have 3 stars on all levels except for the cave bosses. Could only get 2 stars on those. Still missing 3 set items pairs (5 items total).

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

Looks like a new update is now forced once you relaunch the game.

sjmike
    @sjmike

Yep, just happened to me. I was in the middle of a battle and it said I needed to reconnect to the server. After trying for about 30 minutes, I finally just quit. Now when I restart the game, it prompts you to download the update. Oh well, at least I got to reply today’s daily dungeon for about 12 hours today.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

@chinolatino
    Are you saying that once you have 100+ of an ingredient that ingredient doesn’t go on sale anymore and that you can constantly buy pig cherry juice every 20-30 min for 50 snoutlings now since all your ingredients are at 100+?

KillerKea
    @killerkea

Thanks for the tip. I won’t bother to make any potions or items anymore and might even buy some of the cheaper items like sand when on sale to increase my chances of getting the potions on sale since I can and won’t hesitate to use 20+ of them per long combat in the CC5

TomC
    @tomc

There’s a new update for Android but not iOS yet: https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.rovio.gold

Apparently Caves 6 and 7 are released, as well as replacement of Mage hat with Archmage on Chuck.

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

Yeah, I just got to level 26 and started cave 6. Like you said @TomC, 1.0.12 appears only on Android for now. I can’t play the game on my iPad any more as I’m told to upgrade.

TomC
    @tomc

Visiting friends’ nests with new version from iPad version just returns one’s own nest, probably due to Archmage Chuck not displayable.

DarkHunterRPGx
    @darkhunterrpgx

Max level increased now? Or its still lv.25 for 99,9% of the players?

Anonymous

You’ll find the answer to that in the thread already.

DarkHunterRPGx
    @darkhunterrpgx

not really – its not the first time that rovio increased max level, and another hour you cant level over lv.25 ..

Strategia55
    @strategia55

Android Version-

I updated Yesterday afternoon and have been able to play beyond level 25 without it reverting back. So, Yes, as far as my version is concerned things are OK.

Krypto
    @krypto

Android:

I got a free new hat for chuck. Just a different style, no extra abilities.

Noticed a new graphics animation for golden pig.

Ability to go past level 27.

new caves.

Deals on gold.

Selecting your free daily golden pig from friends is now fixed instead of going back to the bird screen.

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

I also noticed from the 1.0.12 upgrade that I am now not getting any sale offerings. I was getting them only on the cherry pig juice, now I get none. :(

Looks like the time of the golden pig too. I didn’t have to wait 24 hours. I was able to play at midnight.

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

After the last update I’m able to level up above 25 lvl but bad news is that 29 level is the new cap. I reached it few minutes ago and cant go beyond that. 29 is max level for now :/

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

I hit 29 as well.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Viewing 25 replies - 51 through 75 (of 396 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.