Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Viewing 25 replies - 351 through 375 (of 396 total)
  • Replies
  • kyododom
    @kyododom

Game seems to load a bit more quickly on my iPhone 6.
    For those grinding SRC, it still pays out 100 snoutlings.
    And I rather like the changes to the Nest. Less cluttered. The descriptions of each character’s abilities make it a bit easier for new players as well.

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

I just noticed the issue with the 30 extra stars too.

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

Bombs got a new set as well…

image.jpg

Nytmair
    @nytmair

Hi all,

I reinstalled the game 2 days ago after having not played in about a year- Are there no more rainbow riots? I know they used to be once per week.

Also, on the daily calendar, what are the thumbs ups that show x3 and x5?

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

@nytmair
    You answered your own question…
    The 3x and 5x are just rainbow riots with 3 and 5 times the chance of a set item.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Version 1.3.3 has just been released for iOS and Android:

EPIC UPDATES:
    – ENCHANTMENT – Upgrade your equipment to new epic levels!
    – HOLIDAY MINI-CAMPAIGN – Battle your way through a winter wonderland!
    – NEW BOMB CLASS – Unlock the Frost Savage!
    – NEW SET ITEMS – Find them in the Daily Login Calendar!
    – BUGFIXES and performance improvements

Jim151
    @jim151

Why the hell aren’t these updates explained? What the hell is enchantment? I can use resources to fill a bar, but nothing happens. Why aren’t these updates explained?

JJAtelier
    @vinnieb00

Did anyone notice that Wizpig from SRC is even more beefy after the update? Looks like I can’t quite 2-turn kill him anymore with the extra health.

Anonymous

Did anyone noticed about Ninjas’ passive ability rebalancing? Now Ninjas can suffer a portion of damage from big attacks (Until the damage they dodge).

Anonymous

Did anyone noticed about Poseidon’s lowering power? Now it’s easier to battle now :D

Anonymous

Did anyone noticed about Banner Breaker set for Red? @partshade found them, but not all the 5 new sets.

Gman007
    @john-gorrell

Ever since the last update, I am no longer able to connect to Facebook on my Samsung android tablet. I keep getting connection failed. Any ideas?

Anonymous

Rogues has been improved, now the DoT is from 80% to 90%.

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

Any updates on what was actually changed since the last release?

kyododom
    @kyododom

The maximum star number has reverted to 1026 in 1.3.7, which I’ve just downloaded.

Anonymous

@chinolatino @kyododom Weapon upgrading also got changed. The Snoutling cost got decreased but the material cost is MUCH higher. Now it costs over 1,300 Square Wood and 710 Snoutling to get a set item from 1 to 10. Shard cost is the same though.

werehamsta
    @werehamsta

After the new update, I noticed that the calendar notification did not appear automatically at startup. While it’s not a critical bug, I’d rather have that particular change rolled back, as it makes it easier to miss a day.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@werehamsta It still does show up for me. However other have reported this and it seems like it only shows up after a while when the calendar gets a new day. For example for me it does not pop up until about an hour after the calendar gets a new day.

kyododom
    @kyododom

@werehamsta @angryjohnny

Don’t know how widespread this is, but my calendar now always says that I am connected to Facebook and thus eligible for a daily bonus LC, even when I haven’t logged into Facebook.

I fell for this twice, thinking that Rovio had somehow fixed the Facebook login bug, but soon realised they hadn’t when I didn’t get a daily LC. (iOS 9; iPhone 6)

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@kyododom That is a very common problem right now if you play on iOS. Rovio’s own personal has replied about it in the bugs-thread and they are working on it.

Walkrok
    @walkrok

@partshade Is this a “bug”/unplanned change or a planned change? Anyway, it IS a really big change of the enchanting system and should be cleared by someone from Rovio…

Anonymous

@walkrok Pretty sure this was intended. I don’t really consider it a huge problem though since by the time you start upgrading sets you would have a ton of resources anyway. Otherwise you would only upgrade items to 6 which doesn’t cost that much more than before.

Walkrok
    @walkrok

Yes, but in that case, some of us could be looking for a way to “downdate” the game in order to have cheaper upgrading for a few minutes (for 3-4 set items in my case) and then switch back to the newest version. I am quite disgusted that Rovio have done this change and haven’t told anybody anything. And everybody should be unsatisfied at least a little bit – in principle this isn’t correct attitude to the community of us players. And when I ask about this on AB Epic Twitter, nobody answers. (yeah, what a surprise…)

And yes, I have quite enough of resources (relatively – but now maybe for 3-4 set items maximum), but when you think about it – after first release of the enchanting system, the biggest “problem” were Enchanting shards. Then Rovio lead big campaign to found some ways of free obtainable shards (and for that I can praise them). Then, without any notice, when shards aren’t as big problem as they were, they silently increase the resource cost of upgrading more than 4 times. Now for lot’s of players the problem is rather the resources demand, because I think that 2.695 Seastars (with Diamond anvil) for 1 set item is so-so ok, but you need at least 8-10 items (3 pairs for your 3 favourite birds and 1 or 2 arena set pairs). And who there has no problem to spend cca 25.000 Seastars (or equivalent in some other resources) for upgrade of the most necessary set items when it was 6.000-7.000 a few weeks ago (and seemed relatively adequate and normal)???

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Version 1.4.0 is out

EPIC UPDATES:
    – EASTER MINI-CAMPAIGN – The eggs are everywhere!
    – ELITE CLASSES – Unlock epic upgrades for your favorite classes!
    – EVENT SYSTEM UPDATE – Enjoy a bunch of new event types and rewards!
    – BETTER PERFORMANCE – Everything should run smoother and look more crisp!
    – BUGFIXES

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Viewing 25 replies - 351 through 375 (of 396 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.