Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 396 total)
  • Replies
  • Viking
    @viking

Has worked on both iPad Mini and my Galaxy Note 4.No crashing yet but I did play my GP and even though I completed it without crashing, I didn’t receive a GC reward. Just a handful of sand.

XELnaga
    @xelnaga

And where dayli golden pig now? Now where on the map, or in caves. No more free gold?

angryde
    @angryde

I believe 20 LCs are awarded on day 7 of the new, post-update cycle – down 15 per week, sadly. No daily free LCs. (edit: this is not correct… @angryjohnny has a much more sensible theory)

evaschum
    @evaschum

The game keeps crashing on my Iphone 4s after the new update. Unfortunately, I lost 3 times in the arena without even playing :( In addition, login with facebook is not working for me. It goes to FB, reloads the game totally so that I’m not logged in. So I won’t play anymore… it is kind of frustrating.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@evaschum — See the bugs thread and the separate thread for this update to get more info and tips. I am still having the FB login problem on an iPad, but can log in after a few tries.
    As for the crashing problem, you need to make sure you have a Rovio account and preferably a recent backup of Epic. Then uninstall and reinstall.
    Send a support request to Rovio asking for reimbursement for the battles you lost due to crashes. They should give you ~200 LC for your trouble (it takes 20 to get a new set of battles).

evaschum
    @evaschum

thanks a lot for your help!

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

@kerravon
    Seems they nerfed your (and mine) favourite arena emblem, the underdog. It no longer works if you entered battle with three birds and then loose one… It is now a rather useless emblem…

KerrAvon
    @kerravon

@napoleongl I think you are confusing me with killerkea. I have never used the underdog emblem, but he regularly suggest that people use it.

I am also kind of glad it got fixed, as it was obviously not working as it was designed.

tisaria
    @jen-park

Not sure if this is a bug for me or something to do with the update, but at ~11:15 EST I tried to go to the arena and the icon shortcuts were removed from both the world map and the island nest. When I tried to visit through tapping the ship, I got a popup pic that said the arena is locked.

arena locked 7-26-15

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Angry Birds Epic version 1.2.10 is out

Epic fixes incoming:
    – Fixed an issue with friend lists. Now see ALL of your friends!
    – Fixed issue with the Arena leaderboard. See your friends’ scores!
    – Daily Golden Pigs are now easier to find.
    – Other minor improvements!

NinjaPigmy
    @ninjapigmy

When I got the new update of version 1.2.10 when I opened Angry Birds Epic it would load and then crash when it’s finished loading. Can this get fixed or is there any suggestions that may fix the problem?

Jeepers
    @jeepers

Looks like these daily rewards are just a way of eliminating about 50% of the gold coins that can be collected per month. We could gather at least 28 gold coins and one Rainbow Riot per week. Now we can only collect 65 per month along with an occasional one here and there and only one Rainbow Riot per month.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@jeepers In August, you can collect about 96 Lucky Coins: “Saturday” rewards of 5,10,20,30 and 1 per day by finding the Golden Pig.

There are also 2 Rainbow Riots — or there was supposed to be, except the 2nd one seems to have glitches according to most reports.

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

Just got a new Update: V. 1.2.11
    The New Class for Chuck is named the Illusionist.
    Mastery Level Increased to 12.
    Max XP Level is now Level 50.
    Two New Chronicle Caves. 1st new Cave Heals Pigs 650 Health every two turns. You’re Fighting the Pirate Pigs.

Undocumented Chance ( not in the log )
    Logging into Facebook now gets you an Extra Lucky Coin ( Located in the Daily Rewards Tab )

Anonymous

I also noticed that reinstalling the app from scratch reduced the storage consumption from 800 MBytes to 500 MBytes, about the same as prior to the update (on Android). Very helpful step!! :-)

Lucy56
    @lisafaulkner

Still no update on Kindle . . .

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

Did an update for this game just come out?

I just fought an area team, and all of their birds were level 51.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Update 1.2.12:

EPIC UPDATES:
    – NEW STAR COLLECTION REWARD – Unlock the advanced Golden Pig Machine!
    – TINKER TITAN EVENT – Look out for the new world boss!
    – BUG FIXES and additional improvements.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Not seeing in iOS yet.

How many stars required for advanced golden pig? What does it do?

What what other “improvements” there are?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@dragonofheart73 1000 stars for the advanced golden pig (and also I think 725 for 3 potions you can also get as a Star-reward).

Not seen any other improvements but hopefully they include a fix to the Illusionist-class :-)

Sosich
    @so78

UP UP UP a new update is out on iphone :)

version 1.3 !

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Yep. Not out for android yet though.

What’s New in Version 1.3.0

EPIC UPDATES:
    – NEW HALLOWEEN EVENT – enter if you dare!
    – NEW CLASS – unlock Matilda’s Witch powers!
    – BIRD CAMP CHANGES – check out the redecoration!
    – DAILY DUNGEON PREVIEW – easy access from the bird camp!
    – NEW SET ITEMS – power up your birds with epic items!
    – BUX FIXES

Edit: the update is now live for Android too.

Sosich
    @so78

There new stars to get but i don’t know where !

I have “1026/1056” ! We can see it in our new bird camp ;)

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

Yeah, I noticed that as well. Thirty stars make it sound like a new Chronicle Cave but there isn’t one to be had.

Also, 50 is still max level.

Any ideas on where these other stars could be? They wouldn’t make stars for this next Event count toward any sort of total, surely…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Bossk
    @henjovr

I wonder what the new Set Items are… the overview on the GPM doesn’t show any new sets.
    And the Mana set and Heavenly sets are not new for this update..

30 more stars to be gained, sounds like 10 levels which one cave level is.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Update History & Changelog

Viewing 25 replies - 326 through 350 (of 396 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.