Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,101 through 2,125 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • angryde
    @angryde

@mvnla2 Yeah, FB bug is still active for me… and I’m also having major issues with the ‘Game of War’ forced-ad – you know the one, Kate Upton reclining in a Roman bath… it crashes my iPad every time. I’m still receiving friend’s rolls; but they disappear when I visit the friend’s camp 50% of the time (which is, owing to the FB bug, almost always Piggy McCool). Wrote to Rovio… Pekka actually sent me 50 LCs for my trouble. I almost spat out my morning coffee!

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@mvnla2 the bug is still there for me also. I am also not getting friends filling up my bar or free rolls. The odd one but nothing consistent as before. I like to try to borrow friends birds just to grind for seeds so they get the essence but the game crashes if I use more than 1 or 2 in row. It’s really annoying.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

I sent another support request to Rovio and a tweet to Peter Vesterbacka. Peter said he will check to see if they fixed the FB bug in the update that is coming out “soon.”

@angryde
    — Haven’t see the ad with Kate Upton reclining in a Roman bath. The Game of War ads I get are much more uninteresting.

@Bubbley
    — Since the FB bug started, I think I’ve Piggy McCool has had a free roll on my GPM once! I use to get at least one and often several friends rolling on my machine every day.

Neomerlinmagic
    @neomerlinmagic

@mvnla2 I still get friends using my GPM/GAPM. They still use my birds. But all these seem to less frequent than they used to be.
    I have been screwed a few times by logging into Facebook before using Piggy Mccool’s GPM/GAPM free roll. If you login to Facebook beforehand, the free roll disappears for 12 hours!

angryde
    @angryde

@neomerlinmagic Yep, I have lost God knows how many free spins on the GPM logging into FB before I visit Piggy McCools camp… so annoyed at myself!

Eramaled
    @eramaled

Been getting a lot of battles that are freezing up, always the ones you will win and always when you will get a three star job, frequency is getting beyond a joke, 3 times tonight so far, 5 times the night before and 4 times the night before that. Why should I have to pay good, real money to get back into a game where I had no reason to pay out. If I had purchased something from a retail shop and it dint work I could take it back and get a refund or exchange it, but here I think it’s just programmed into the system. Offer up a free game but charge an arm and a leg for all the extras. Rivio are as bad as BMW, you get Body, Motor, and Wheels, everything else is an upgrade that costs a fortune.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

This is getting ridiculous. ABE is freezing every other match and costing me wins.

Fix it.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@strategia55
    The same thing has been happening to me for the last week 15 or 20 times while grinding. I sent a complaint to Rovio an hour ago. It is very frustrating to waste that many lives and have to buy more.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@all — Everyone should send a support request to Rovio telling them how many LC they have lost due to bugs, and how much of their time has been wasted.

angryde
    @angryde

@eramaled @strategia55 @dallasreds I totally agree with @mvnla2 guys. I submitted a request to Rovio via their website: explaining how freezing/crashing, mainly due to forced-ads, was causing me to lose two of my three arena lives per day. After a short exchange, a customer service rep called ‘Pekka’ refunded me 50 LCs. So, it’s definitely worth the effort!

Putte
    @puttekula

That Pekka guy also “refunded” me 3 weeks ago because of all cheaters around at the arena. And as I gave him my mail adress for tha acount he probably saw the amount I spent for this …. I dont dare to see how much though. So write a nice angry letter, it maybe helps…?

Eramaled
    @eramaled

I am having real problems with one challenge, knock out 3 birds while they are attacking your banner, it doesn’t ask to knock out 3 birds at once. I have had this same challange 3 days in a row on this weeks events. I have knocked out 1 bird in 1 round and did not show up as completing one of three, next round I had a week opponent so I prolonged the game and made sure that I had knocked out 3 bird, I actually knocked out 5 birds, and again nothing on my banner still zero out of three. Any one with any ideas as to what is going on or had simmilar problems

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@eramaled I regularly get this one had it either yesterday or day before. No problems. Are you reading it correctly? There are a couple of these with slightly different wording.

Eramaled
    @eramaled

Looks like complaining about it works, went back and played a few rounds, same set up as before, nothing different, don’t think I killed any more than 2 birds in one battle. Then 3 out of 3 come up and challenge completed. I did nothing different and all my kills were all similar. Don’t understand!!

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@eramaled Objectives are bugged (like achievements!)Sometimes I play a PvP battle, knowing I can’t complete a certain objective with my next battle, but oh, it gets completed RIGHT after my first battle. :P

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@freckledpig147 There have been reports about 1 or 2 objectives that usually requires you to do them several times (like fight battles 3 times and take out 30 birds or something like that) but you actually get them after just the the first battle. Is that what you mean?

Anyway since that bug is mostly positive I see it as an involuntary compensation for the other issues in the arena.

angryde
    @angryde

Lost two lives both yesterday and today on that ‘Game of War’ forced-ad… again!

FreckledPig147
    @freckledpig147

@angryjohnny I meant that (objectives that are ‘completed’ in 1 battle instead of 2,3, or 5), but I also meant objectives like “Win X times during the enemy’s turn” that show that they were fully completed once I’ve finished once battle that shouldn’t have counted towards that objective.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

Not really if a bug or not… but when playing Square Forest – 3, when you force Royal Bodyguard to attack, for example Red only, he won’t follow that rule when perfrorming Assault (attack three random enemies). I know – three random enemies, but shouldn’t it change to three attacks on Red only?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Latest from Rovio on Epic FB login problem. Looks like it won’t be fixed until the end of June. If anything, it seems to be getting worse.
    Does anyone have a method that works reliably?
    The most success I’ve had is doing a hard power-down of iPad followed by logging in through red totem, but even then it can take 3 or 4 tries.

Pekka, Jun 5, 03:41:
    Hello again,

We had the meeting yesterday, and I asked about this problem and where they are with solving it. I did not understand all the technical jargon and the details, but on a general level, this is how it goes. This update that Facebook implemented about a month ago concerned the graph application programming interface (API). The graph API handles different applications’ connections to Facebook’s social graph that contains for example the users, photos and whatnot. The API, being an interface, has two different sides. The other is on Facebook’s end, and the other is implemented in the app in question. Because there was an update to the API on Facebook’s end, it doesn’t really match with the one that is implemented in Epic anymore. Thus, when Epic is calling the API on FB’s end, this log-in problem appears as Epic’s API is running a different version than the one on FB’s end.

Even though it was easy to find out that what caused the problem in the first place, solving it is another thing. It requires re-designing Epic to update its API as well. That requires an update to the game client, i.e. the next game version. Because we have to update Epic to a 64-bit supported version, releasing the update is taking this long. We aim to get it out as soon as possible, but the current estimate for the release is the end of June. However, there may always be delays, and we can’t guarantee that we will stay within that schedule.

Our sincere apologies for the inconvenience. Thanks for your patience!

Best regards,

Pekka
    Rovio Support Team

LottieAbe
    @czcalvert

Just last night I suddenly was logged out of Facebook in Epic and can’t log back in. I’m still getting friendship essence requests from my friends, and receiving FE from my friends. I haven’t been logged out long enough to know how it will affect free rolls. I understand that this bug has been happening to many others, but I just wanted to add my note. Finishing the caves is going to suck if this isn’t fixed soon.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Is anyone not having problems with this bug? If so, what platform and operating system are you playing on?

@czcalvert
    — Read up for some tips on how to get back on. I certainly don’t have a reasonable answer, since I gave up after 5 tries earlier this morning, but was then able to log on in 2 a little later. I think it works better if you close all apps running in the background and do a hard restart of your device, but that didn’t do any good for my first set of attempts this morning. Good Luck!

angryde
    @angryde

@mvnla2 Yeah, mate, as of yesterday morning I can’t even use the method you originally provided to me! Lulz. The ONLY way I can get FB to connect to Epic is to (a) demount all Apps, clear all caches, etc, hard shut-down my iPad 2 (b) restart the iPad 2, wait… (c) open the FB App for iPad, wait (d) tap on the Epic badge located under ‘My Games’ on the RHS of the screen, wait (d) Once Epic has loaded/opened, go immediately to camp + top of the totem + then tap on FB login, wait (e) FB App will re-open, briefly, appear to micro-reset or ‘flash,’ touch nothing, wait (f) The initial Epic loading page – white, with the Red ‘Rovio’ logo – will appear to micro-reset or ‘flash’ and then the App will return to the totem and display ‘connecting’ (g) 90% of the time FB will connect and hold… the other 10% and steps (a) to (g) must be repeated.

Once established, the FB connection holds – for me – until the App is minimized or demounted. However, I have another bug… an instability between different sections of the game. If I play the weekly event and then move to the arena… the game will crash mid-battle. If I play the daily dungeon and then move to chronicle caves… the game will crash mid-battle. And on and on for every permutation. All of which necessitate a repeat of steps (a) through (g).

Thanks for posting Rovio’s response… Pekka also got back to me with a similar – though shorter – message… more concerning my near 90% crash rate on that damn ‘Game of War’ ad… but he also gave me a short report re: the FB bug. At least he’s trying, I guess

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@mvnla2 I have given up after 5 or 6 tries and then played a couple of event battles. I try again and it works. Don’t know why but worth a try.

Red7827
    @gulgor0

@mvnla2 I’m not experiencing this bug. It looks like I’m still logged to Facebook and everything is working alright. I’m using Bluestacks on my PC so I can finally return playing that game without any chances for game crashing.
    I noticed also another game bug. Witch Doctor (one of shamans) have an ability to attack birds and block their healing by 100% except for potions. However, when I use one on bird, it still doesn’t heal it!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,101 through 2,125 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.