Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,201 through 1,225 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • beaujack
    @beaujack

@nourix I just sent the report. Let’s hope this gets addressed. I’m running Android 4.2.2, CyanogenMod 10.1.3-ovation on a Nook HD+

Dan
    @danburns

Pirate coast 2, battle 3 the pigs got turns during my turn, I don’t believe this is right, they also got their own turns.

taifun76
    @taifun76

@danburns It’s not necessarily a bug. Maybe the pigs had a buf that makes them attack back when they get attacked?

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

My game still shows calculating from the last contest.

ColKurtz
    @colkurtz

Prince porky is still bugged when you fight him — his tit-for-tat cannot be debuffed. This has been an issue for the past 3 updates.

Example: Take samurai, rainbird, and capt’n into desert pig castle. When you encounter porky initially, samurai’s attacks succeed. When he buffs with tit-for-tat (increasing damage taken, and attack, by 25%), dispel by attacking him with capt’n.

Next time you try to attack porky with samurai, all 3 attacks are blocked by ironclad… for the remainder of the battle.

burbman
    @burbman

@colkurtz – probably because tit for tat actually increased the damage PP receives, it is not dispelled as a helpful effect.

ColKurtz
    @colkurtz

@burbman – actually you’re right. Playing again, the tit-for-tat still shows up if you examine porky, even after you dispel it. His attack buff is dispelled but not the add’l damge he takes. Kind of annoying, since higher damage is more often than not bad — especially 30%.

ToothGnasher
    @toothgnasher

@cosmo2503
    After reporting loss of a real purchase to Rovio due to the synchronization glitch I got a response. In a nutshell it was “we’re sorry. We see you got your money back from Google”. NOTHING more. No token lucky coins.

@angryjohnny
    Based on my above experience, I’m not sure it’s worth the effort to report anything to Rovio.

@beaujack
    , @nourix
    I too am mystified why Spies “others” doesn’t hit anything even if the “others” hit is below their block threshold. I do know that the converse is also true, if you have a “chained attack” weapon, even if the primary attack is above the block threshold, the chained attack sometimes hits the very same target. Likewise if you use LightningBird with a 65% dispel, it may dispel the targets even though the damage would be above the threshold. LightningBird is good to use when the Shogun powers up everyone.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I wonder, is Bomb’s Candy Set bugged? I am not seeing the 100% heals anywhere near as often as I think I should.

Supposedly, it’s 15%, roughly 1 out of 7. With Cannoneer hitting 3x, that should be coming up every few 2-4 attacks.

Gemma
    @gemma-r

The issue with the blues is so very annoying, especially considering the fact that cave 11 is mostly populated by injas, and when you get the big red enemy (sorry, I don’t know his English name) spies would be the only helpful bird.
    Also there’s another blues with a bug: the marksman should do 2xsomething damage + more damage at each turn. Well the enemies never suffer from the additional damage.
    Blues bug makes it impossible for me to go on in cave 11.
    Rovio’s support answers are very evasive, like “we’ll tlook into it”.
    Basically, I don’t think they give a rat’s ass.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@toothgnasher I did get 1000 lucky coins and 3000 lucky coins which I paid for but I never asked Google Play for refund. I contacted only Rovio and they were professional, fast and kind and response to my request within 24 hours after purchase.
    So it is fair, you got your refund and Rovio doesn’t have anything with your purchase anymore.

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@gemma-r

Cave 11 was brutal. The damn little ninjas were so annoying (and I don’t use any friend’s birds other than Porky and Pigiana). BUT, Pigiana/Samurai/Druid worked pretty well on the levels where there were a lot of under-235 punks, and then I used Porky/Paladin/Princess and Red’s rage hit (eating veggie cakes like candy) on the levels that were all brutes and stuff.

For the final boss, I totally wussed out and used a Mighty Eagle dish. I figure I’ll only need to use those, at most, on the second cave every time they release another pair. So, it was worth it.

But yes, what a nasty Cave. Hadn’t had that much trouble since the cave with the health suckers and the stun effect…

Thanks,
    sutekh137

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@arcon73 @kch23mj @wios
    Hope each of you has submitted support request, because if you do they may give you some gold coins for compensation. I hope.
    Conversation with Rovio about Event calculating bug:

@MVNLA
    :
    @pvesterbacka When is Rovio fixing calculating bug introduced in Into Void Event? Some unable to play next event.
    angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/i… – 10 Nov

@pvesterbacka

@MVNLA
    wasn’t aware of this. Have you gotten any estimate from [email protected] ? sounds like really critical bug to me – 10 Nov

@Rovio

@pvesterbacka @MVNLA We are investigating on the issue. For now you have to wait until all competing players in your group log back ingame. 08:47 AM – 10 Nov 14

Zeke Kaiser
    @zekekaiser

@graugeist

The set bonus calculates for the attack round, not each individual hit. Otherwise all sets with multi-hit classes would get ridiculously overpowered.

(Note, this only applies to set bonuses. Normal weapon effects, ie sleep, chain, etc, can trigger on multi-hits.)

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Thanks, tho I guess it makes Hammers and Candy far less valuable.

ToothGnasher
    @toothgnasher

@cosmo2503
    Wrote:

I did get 1000 lucky coins and 3000 lucky coins which I paid for but I never asked Google Play for refund. I contacted only Rovio and they were professional, fast and kind and response to my request within 24 hours after purchase.

Yes, exactly my point. To get money back after a game glitch, report it to iTunes or Google Play. If Rovio really wanted people to tell them about problems they would show that they value the TIME it took for the submitter to write them – E.g. they’d provide a few days worth (at least) of lucky coins to the person reporting the problem. My issue occurred on a Friday evening. It took Rovio 3 days, 14 hours to respond (the messages are timestamped). The GooglePlay refund took about 15 minutes.

By the way, I clearly told Rovio that this was the first time that I had lost actual MONEY but that many previous reset glitches and game crashes meant I lost snoutlings, mastery points, stamina drinks, levels completed AND lucky coins.

ToothGnasher
    @toothgnasher

@mvnla2 I didn’t observe a persistent calculating bug. In the “Into The Void” event it was stuck calculating for about 15 minutes for me – but that seemed reasonable. This last event it went straight to the reward phase – one game was on an Android Emulator, the other on my iPad2. In fact, on my iPad I *TRIED* to create a calculating bug by playing a last battle and finishing after the end time. My battle finished less than a minute after the end time. It’s possible someone on my board may have been “calculating” for an extra 40 seconds or so.

Based on my experience I’m convinced that Rovio does not reward anything spontaneously – maybe I’m not begging enough :-] I reported two separate things and got bupkiss. At least by pointing things out here, more people will be aware of the problem.

ToothGnasher
    @toothgnasher

@graugeist “Hammers and Candy far less valuable”

I have candy chain and candy bomb for bomb (Sugar Rush Set). I suspected at first that it was refilling all birds by 100% of the damage every 7 tries – that was the behavior for two full battle. With that, I figured I could confidently rely on bomb as my healer… but not so.

When bomb uses the rage chili and does, e.g. 750 damage to each of 5 enemies, wow, you *might* suddenly get all birds healed by 3750 points – that’s the most powerful healer there is.

With the hammer and only a 8% chance to stun, yeah, that’s weak.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Yeah, the problem is that candy is so unreliable. I’ve gone huge stretches with NO Candy heals. It’s so random one might as well not bother.

Which makes Bomb, himself, unattractive. Golden does basically nothing if you can already farm silver. Scissors was nerfed into oblivion. Candy is too unreliable.

Both Scissors and Candy could have been easily fixed with smaller effects that occurred more often.

As it is, his sets are so bad, I generally won’t even play Bomb.

Zeke Kaiser
    @zekekaiser

To those naysayers of the Hammer set:

Samurai with the Hammer set has a ~22% chance to stun for 2 turns. It is ridiculously useful in boss fights when they are not immune. You can restun when during the second turn as well. Combine with an ability to make him attack more often to increase your chances.

I said set bonuses only get 1 chance per attack round. The weapons latent effect applies each hit.

Queeny2
    @queeny2

I am not getting free spin for golden pig from friend’s

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Friends might have to update to version 1.1.2 for that to activate again.

Javi-Wan Kenobi
    @javi-wankenobi

I think “Un-Free” Friends Rolls is solved with today update.
    I don’t know if they solved the bugged achievements, though

Gemma
    @gemma-r

Anybody can check if the update fixes the problem with the blues spies collateral damage?
    I had to give my Samsung in to support today, so I’ll be out of the game for a while (damn it!)

Sutekh137
    @sutekh137

@gemma-r

My test shows…no.

I equipped Spies with a crappy weapon to take collateral damage down to 227. I then fought the first Porky level and when I targeted his supporting bombs, they got the damage by Porky “Dodge”d. He is is supposed to only ignore damage greater than 235, so I think that bug remains.

Hope you get back online soon. Got levels to raise and caves to clear! *smile*

Thanks,
    sutekh137

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 1,201 through 1,225 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.