Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 801 through 825 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • aviv2000
    @aviv2000

i don’t have rested bonus anymore also!

I’ve been having that issue with dungeons never working as well. After completing them, they never reopen. Porktuga does every once in a while, but its inconsistent. Its been this way for weeks.

aviv2000
    @aviv2000

the game keeps sending me that the golden pig appeared butwhen i go in, he doesn’t show, & then he continues this as a loop, HELP!

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

Same here, it’s becoming annoying. I have already got my lucky coins for today and this really should stop.

Bliss
    @bliss

@sjmike @wolkenwand I’ve noticed that I don’t get any rested bonus if I just hit my home button. If I press the back button until it asks if I really want to exit the game, I’ll earn the rested experience.

I’m having an issue where my game thinks I’m tapping on my bird to activate its secondary ability when I’m trying to slide my finger onto the enemies. No matter how careful and deliberate I try to make my actions on my game, I seem to use a bird’s personal skill at least once in a multi-wave battle unintentionally.

I’m playing on an LG G3. Has anyone else had this issue, or is my touch screen just wonky? I’ve only had this phone for a few days, so I can’t say that I’ve noticed a similar issue with any other apps on this phone (yet…).

sjmike
    @sjmike

I have been able to get the rested bonus on an iPhone, but I have to completely shut the game down. Only after I start/open it back up and it reconnects do I get the rested bonus.

I’m definitely not experiencing your issue of it accidentally using your secondary ability while trying to slide your finger onto the enemies.

Triton
    @tctic

You can open friendship gate in red giant valley with gold coins without red key and you can play next stage (red giant valley stage – 3) but you won’t get flack when you have finished the stage. And you can’t play any more stages in red giant valley.

MysticBurn
    @renitz

After the latest update did the pigs get harder to beat or deliver more damage?
    E.g. Castle: Star Reef Castle, i could trough easily to collect 100 snoutlings after beating whizpig, 5 out of 5, after update is barely 2 out of 5. I don’t get it even with increasing experience level and bird items, stronger birds before update nothing changes.

piggy smoosher
    @piggy-smoosher

In cave 2 rain plateau 8, my game freezes. Happened 3 times,just a I was abt to kill the last pig! Very frustrating!! Anyone else?

opap
    @opap

These are no serious bugs. I got a sync error in the mobile, got me back 3 days, a level, 3000 silver and some gold, an elite samurai (although it stayed in the achievements), plus now golden pig with the glasses causes android to crash when he hits me, and I lost the golden chain…:(

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@sorachan The current dungeon is Wednesday. Please note that they are not necessarily your current day, but based on Rovio’s servers in Finland — which may be several hours different than your local time.

Pablo
    @pablom117

I don’t know if I am the only one but for chuck, I have the legendary phoenix egg and the legendary phoenix feather and it does not revive chuck once he is knock out. I just wanted to let you know that bug, maybe the blues have the same bug, I do not know. Thanks in advance. Awesome game though :)

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

I have noticed possible bug today.I played level 8 in cave 7 using Spies, Sea Dog and Mage equiped with Chronos. I used Gang up on Chuck and he got bonus attack, which blocked Sea Dog’s gang up attack but also Chuck’s second attack and game froze that I had to restart level. Same thing happened two times. Pitty as I wasted lots cherry juices and friend’s bird.

abby99
    @abby99

Hi hi! Kindle Fire user (v.10.5.0 ) This concerns the “free in game

item offer after watching an advertisement ” option in Angry Birds Epic. A few

days ago I noticed that the game crashed when i tapped to receive one of these

offers. I log back in the offer still exists , I can not watch the Ad, nor do I

receive (as you’d expect) the free item(s).

/face palm

Any ideas on how to resolve this would be *awesome* .

(missing those free golden pig machine rolls lol)

Ralse
    @ralse

The blue bird’s skill ‘glee’ doesn’t work properly. It says that the target bird will receive 15% health of all damage dealt to enemies but it only gives 15% health of it’s own damage dealt. Either the skill doesn’t work properly or the description is wrong.

smarteez
    @smarteez

I used 15 or my gold coins to open the friendship gate , I play the first game and win ( red Giant Valley – 3) But then the next game doesn’t open .
    I played the same level over and over no change please help

hiigaran
    @hiigaran

Hey I also using the Fire OS on the new Fire phone. I also cannot watch any videos to receive a boost or receive a roll on my golden pig machine. When I click to open it it just immediately crashes the game with the “angry birds has stopped working” message.

Pablo
    @pablom117

The rested bonus has a glitch. Sometimes it appears and sometimes it doesn’t. Thank you

elektrobank
    @elektrobank

Level up to L29 didn’t produce 3 lucky coins :( Previous levels (26 – 28) did.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

I don’t know if this is a bug or happened to everyone, but today, just as I entered the game, all my set items, except for the Golden Gun/Pistol (I’m brazilian, I don’t know how that is called in English version) got a boost, it’s like I got everything in Level 29, but I got all my legendary items in level 25 or above, I’m in max level 2 days ago if I remember well, anyone else?

Another bug is that I don’t have free rolls on friend’s MGP anymore in weeks, only for whatch videos, and this is not daily…

Cheter81
    @cheter81

Since the update,I don’t receive friendship essence from my friends anymore. I can still request it, but it never shows up when they send it to me. Anyone else having this problem?

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@netto-jm See two post above.

@elektrobank
    User has never received Lucky Coins when obtaining the Max Rank.

minigurlnikki
    @minigurlnikki

@cheter81 Yes. I seem to be having the same issue. I’m in iOS as well.

Netto JM
    @netto-jm

@amslimfordy two post above my post? I don’t see how something that I say is connected in some way to rested bonus, I read everything, every post here, my native language is not english but I think I can read well, I’m missing something? Sorry if I’m causing trouble.

For an additional information, I beat the chronicles caves yesterday, when I’m fighting, I’m still with my normal set items, I beat Lawrence and exited the game without further observations, when I entered today, I noted that now my legendary items are better than ever.

Sorry if my english is not perfect.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 801 through 825 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.