Angry Birds Epic Anniversary Event (Elite Pirate)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Anniversary Event (Elite Pirate)

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 383 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 Oh yeah. Kinda forgot that he doesn’t like to use his LCs. My bad. XD

Also, as you might expect, I am never in a hurry to level up as I collect my items too. But because of that arena level with the birds, it took me almost close to leveling up when I was collecting the Party Horns. When the next gate opens, I’ll be Level 44.

Joe Wolf
    @joe-wolf

I’m having some trouble with Epic’s Anniversary Party 6. I think it’s prince pig at the end?

Any tips?

I’m using Capt’n to try to remove his boost of damage but it doesn’t seem to work. :/

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@joe-wolf It is Wizpig and yes, you can not dispel the enemies in this battle. Focus on defense with Samurai (Red) and to knock out Wizpig temporary (Mathilda and/or some Set Items). You can also try to use Hunters (Blues) to reset his bar when his big attack is charging up.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

What the…..? The rest of the gates just opened for me and I can advance on the event map.

JJAtelier
    @vinnieb00

I’m on the verge of calling it quits. As someone just created a thread, the entire event just restarted and I need to recollect all my materials again….

For real. I even got a message saying epic needs to be restarted and it ends up deleting my progress in the event without telegraphing anything to me. Suspicious or what….

Edit: an over exaggeration, I still retain my materials but just as Johnny said all the gates are open and I’m at the bottom with all my event medals gone and now I’m at the bottom of the leaderboard when I was in the Top 3 with around 23K. Now I’m really suspicious since I get the feeling someone is trying to kick me out of the top 3.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

My league is so busy… it’s like everyone is aiming for the throne, but the top 3 is really overdoing it. Either they’re this lucky at getting the collectives fast and then always spinning the jackpot, or they’re blowing hundreds of stamina and FE’s into the game just to ruin it for the rest.
    Plus, every time I wake up in the morning I have to catch up because I find myself down at #9 or #10 again…

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

This is weird. All the gates opened for me as I stated before and OH MY GOD are the opponents hard! A 3 stamina battle just wiped out my whole team in 1 attack O_o

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryjohnny Well it’s because all our birds are weak again. Check your bird stats. My M15 birds got whacked down again in a single blow in the arena.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Still 18 hours until my next gate will open, and progress hasn’t been reset on me either… I’m perplexed. @.@

Suzy
    @suzyq

@vinnieb00 I got the same message. All my progress has gone so no score showing now. Strangely, it does show that I completed the collection for the first 3 stages. I don’t know what to do now as I don’t have time to redo the first 3 stages even though I have collected everything and it shows I have. This whole thing is going beyond stupid.

Edit

Just looked on the medal board everything has gone. So no scores anywhere.

Edit 2

Just looked at the Arena my #1 score of 8145 has gone to 0 and I’m on a completely different board with all new people. Of course I am last

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

It’s evident that some people are experiencing different bugs than others. Also, my Elite buttons just vanished.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer all my elite buttons have gone as well.

Has anyone lost their Arena scores?

JJAtelier
    @vinnieb00

@suzyq

Yes, back in wood like how others mentioned with 0 score. This games gears are completely busted.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

My God. This is just one big disaster.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@angryjohnny which battle can wipe out your whole team in 1 attack? What kind of enemies is that?

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@suikyo It was the first battle after the newly opened gate in the event. It consist of Pig King + 1 ghost pig and 1 pumpkin pig. The Pig King has a charge attack that wiped out my whole team but as previously stated it was because of the bug happened where birds with classes over mastery level 12 is REALLY weak.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Goodness gracious, Yoshi save me! I hope I won’t get any message of this kind…

Viking
    @viking

Does anyone know what Rovio is saying about this EPIC screw up? Lol!

JJAtelier
    @vinnieb00

Their twitter feed is going bonkers with the amount of complaints theyre getting.

Suzy
    @suzyq

I’m not surprised.

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

Event gates have also opened for me, but I didn’t get the “must restart to stay epic” message, and I’m still in Stone league (after that did happen to me last week). It crashed on me during a 3-stamina battle before I noticed any change (or read this thread), but didn’t lose the stamina. That said, it did crash on a later battle and did lose the stamina, so that was probably a one-time thing. At least both crashes were before he wheel, so didn’t spend any FEs.

Crossing fingers that I don’t get that restart message later, considering that happened to me last week after reading that several others had encountered it. Maybe Rovio will give everyone another 30 LCs again?

JJAtelier
    @vinnieb00

I could hardly care less about getting LCd as compensation. Just want a properly functional game so I can continue where I left off…..

birdboy134
    @birdboy134

Hey y’all! I’m new to this site and I was wondering if anyone can tell me how to earn an event point to qualify for the Elite Pirate event. I can’t any clue to see how to earn these points to get in the event and I’m already three days behind T_T

Thanks so much in advance!

nasko941
    @nasko941

Epic fail for me too.
    After Angry birds Epic reloaded to stay Epic my progress in the event is erased.
    Is there anybody with the same problem?

huggie
    @huggie

Lazy way: Mighty eagle’s favorite dish
    Regular way: sulkers, thunderbird, strongest red class you have. Beat little pigs ASAP, then rage chili on Chuck while WizPig has both def reductions.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Anniversary Event (Elite Pirate)

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 383 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.