Angry Birds Epic Anniversary Event (Elite Pirate)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Anniversary Event (Elite Pirate)

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 383 total)
  • Replies
  • Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@datguygamer Not impossible ;-)

Anonymous

@smwforever45
    I noticed that you had to beat a level to get a leaderboard too. I actually delayed starting the event for an hour because of it, thinking I’d get a tougher group of competition if I started right away. It kind of worked, but in a confusing way. I do seem to have very little competition so far, but I’ve also got thirteen people on my board with zero points, which shouldn’t be possbile. Confused!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    ALL enemies with Dodge are like that. And it has been like that since a while ago. Ironclad has been changed too, damage below the specified amount is halved not nullified.

Pointless
    @pointless

I didn’t mean to imply this was a new thing concurrent with the latest update, rather that Porky is WAY easier that he used to be to defeat. Those of us who have been playing this game a long time will remember what an absolute pain he used to be if you weren’t ready for him (as were ninjas). There is not much strategy needed now, as for me he still takes over 1K damage, plus splash, from every one of my attacks.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@angryjohnny Not difficult indeed. I haven’t bought any additional elite classes yet (not enough LCs) but all my classes are maxxed at 12 (or were maxxed up until this week ;)

How do you guys get so many LCs?

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

@poptimus bottom 12 in mine also have no points.

Also need 10 of the first item (party hat), that’s different usually the first items is 5

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

Super easy this time, leading with 4,000 points/10 hats, 2nd has got 600 points

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

The inactivity of my board is remarkable.
    Nobody but me is getting points right now.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

When I pick the scores it says “fetching leaderboard scores” and never finishes loading. Today and yesterday. Yesterday morning it showed me alone in first place?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@dallasreds
    I got that a lot on previous events – it can take up to 3 days until it shows you inside a league.
    Mine has loaded already. Keep playing nevertheless since you can’t know whether you’ll land in a good or a bad league.

Jeremlloyd
    @jeremlloyd

hm maybe the leaderboard is bugged? Because it’s the same for me, I have like 7,7k and the 2nd has like 250 points, wtf?

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45 I was thinking the same thing about my board. I was only able to start the event this morning and have got 2575 but only 4 hats so far as I have busy doing other things. Under me there are 4 people in the 200 range, 7 in the 100 range and 3 people with just 75. Don’t know if they will get busy later. I thought the board would be busier than it is.

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Same here.. I’m in first with 12K and 2nd has 1K… I’m not complaining as it would allow me some lax time while I complete for the 3 stars and the elite class.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Can anyone tell me how much time before the next gate opens. My game is screwed. The event started at 1600 hours on Thursday today is Friday. My clock says the gate opens in 7 hours time which is just after 0200 hours on Saturday morning. It also says the event has 9 days to run.

My league is forever being fetched.

Many thanks

Green Whacker
    @dragonofheart73

Just checked and it seems the gate will open at 9pm CST (2100 hours).

About 7 hours 30 min as of this post

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@bubbley Your game is not messed up. Rovio prolonged the first day, which might be because the recent update had not hit Amazon yet so Kindle players showed up a day late for the Event. This way Rovio gave those players a shot to catch up.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@dragonofheart73 @angryjohnny many thanks. It’s just so much is wrong with my game I’m going crazy. I am demoted to Wood but I have a Silver rewards wheel and my max trophy is 100 points. So where on earth am I going? Sorry to rant.

Dahnlor
    @dahnlor

So far, I’ve had two crashes that cost a total of 10 stamina, first one when starting a 3 stamina battle, and the second after winning and spinning the max reward on a 7 stamina battle. [makes angry face]

Also, after gaining a pretty good lead on a rather anemic leaderboard, within the last hour it suddenly changed from the #2 player having less than 2000 to suddenly two having over 6000 and another at 4800. I have a feeling that the leaderboard just didn’t update everyone else’s scores for a day or so, or I somehow got reshuffled to a more active group (don’t remember the names from before so I can’t say whether they changed).

metztli013
    @metztli013

The crashes are beyond ridiculous. They stopped for a while for me, and I’ve been able to auto-play SRC while working, but I’m trying to play some event levels and it’s crashed like 4 times within a matter of minutes. I can’t even begin a battle. FFS Rovio, get it together!

Suzy
    @suzyq

@bubbley I think we are all wondering where we will be going:( I wonder if it affected everybody or just a few of us?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

My leaderboard has updated.
    Two people in front of me that used to be way below.
    The others still didn’t update.
    I wonder if I’m #15 and just shown as #3?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq it’s not everyone which makes it feel so unfair. But in truth I’m glad. I see some of my friends still where they should be and I feel good about that. Then there are others like you and I. I just hope that because my game is so muddled that I don’t get dumped in Wood league again.

@smwforever45
    it’s ridiculous not to know where you are for goodness sake why can’t Rovio solve this? My league is still fetching.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@bubbley
    I am like you. My leaderboard is “forever fetching” yesterday and today. Is too much to ask what our scores are?

Edit I finally got a score. Everyone else is an unnamed player with no points.

Anonymous

Like others have said, my board is very calm. Yesterday I was 1st with 1,500. :P

@metztli013
    You’re on my board BTW.

metztli013
    @metztli013

@partshade

I see you! =) What place are you now? I think my board might be screwed up if yesterday you had 1500..

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Anniversary Event (Elite Pirate)

Viewing 25 replies - 26 through 50 (of 383 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.