Angry Birds Epic Anniversary Event (Elite Pirate)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Anniversary Event (Elite Pirate)

Viewing 8 replies - 376 through 383 (of 383 total)
  • Replies
  • Suikyo
    @suikyo

I ended 2nd place in the event and did not get the reward wheel. Now I just got 5000 mastery points for all birds, 60LC and 1000 useless snoutlings?! I still cannot get the mastery points I should have.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@suikyo
    You got 5,000 for all. Plus, with the LC’s and Snouts you can purchase some more at the Dojo. I guess that’s how they thought it out and it isn’t THAT much of a disadvantage to those that got the wheel.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@smwforever45 It is a great disadvantage to those (including me) who DID NOT get the wheel. Because I ended up with 2nd place, I could have got 6000 for all and two of the 6000 for one (Matilda, Bomb, Red or Blues. Chuck is on the other side of the 6000 for all). I will respin it until I can max my reward anyway. 60LC is not enough to purchase even the 1000 mastery points for all at the Dojo (75LC). Snouts? I got about 650K already. It doesn’t make a difference for me.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 That was just a theory, a game theory. I have 949 LCs currently though.

Napoleongl
    @napoleongl

Have to learn to not read the forum after I get a reward from rovio. Was very happy for 5k mastery and 1k snouts until I read that some got 100 of which I would have traded the mastery for any day of the week. Not to mention the snouts…

BeanCaps
    @beancaps

I was affected by the set back too. Ended up at least being able to work my way back to get a 2star spin, but if I add the points I lost, I would have been in 1st, and had 3star spin.

I received the compensation. Got 60LCs, 5,000 mastery, and 1,000 snoutlings.

Cassa_dk
    @cassa

So did you all get to spin the wheel as well? I only got the 5k mastery and 1000 snouts

Timber
    @timber

No wheel spin and fell way behind those that got a spin plus compensation.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Anniversary Event (Elite Pirate)

Viewing 8 replies - 376 through 383 (of 383 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.