Angry Birds Epic Anniversary Event (Elite Pirate)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Anniversary Event (Elite Pirate)

• In about 16 days, we’ll be getting the event for Angry Birds Epic anniversary (2nd year) and to celebrate the occasion, Elite Pirate will be offered as the main reward. The design is awesome to say the least.

Elite Pirate

Happy Birthday Epic!

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 383 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

What’s strange is this is the first time they have broken the tradition and skipped Matilda in terms of the order of progression.

Zack Voyager
    @zackvoyager

I created a topic about that but it didn’t want to appear :p So that’s still nice :P

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Yesterday it still said we’d get a pirate invasion!
    Ah well… I won’t complain! The class upgrade looks awesome. As usual, questioning the use but it’s nice to have.

About Mathilda, I still think they’ll provide Elite Cleric. They gave it away in the movie event.

“Experience the most epic moments”.
    Hopefully no Demonic Wizpig battle. He’s still a pain in my Yoshi butt!

ZappyTerrence72
    @zappyterrence72

I think this event is going to have Prince Porky as the main boss at the end of the event, because Prince Porky was the boss for the Valentine’s Day Event, Wizpig was the boss for the Easter Event, and King Pig was the boss for the Angry Birds Movie Event. Happy Early Birthday Epic!

TheRedBird
    @redbird-justin

wait a second…I remember something!Its near Asension day,40 days after easter.So facts…
    1.easter event was about 1-2 months back.
    2.easter eggs can be seen all around the floor.
    3.cake could mean….

angryde
    @angryde

I’m officially excited :-D

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

Cool, another 40 LCs inbound!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@graugeist
    You mean 44 :P
    And this time I wanna get the 44 LC’s too! Not just 33 like in all the previous events…

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

I just hope I get this Class Upgrade- the Easter event never loaded onto my iPad (after updating) and the enemies in the Angry Birds Movie event dealt too much damage than their description said (Prop Pig does not count since his damage increases as the Rage Chili fills up), and the “Bonus Attacks” were too common to be “Bonus”

Kingpiggy Pool Toy
    @kingpiggy087

@zappyterrence72 Maybe the boss will be that Mage pig in the top picture. I mean, we’ve seen it before in the Holidays are Coming thing, the one with the Frost Savage…

Pointless
    @pointless

I am also assuming we’ll get an update just before this Event (as usual), so we should see our Arena Season 6 Trophy as well as finally a Valiant fix. Will anyone miss the variety we’ve seen since it’s been buggy?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless There are also some small fixes to be made like the Arena set items with “Might” show a heart icon and switching between banner tabs shows the info for the previous tab instead of the selected one.

Anonymous

@pointless
    As a Blessed set user, primarily, I’m definitely happy for Valiant to remain bugged a while longer! But yeah, even besides that, I really have been enjoying the variety of opponent teams I’ve been seeing lately. Keeps it way more interesting.

t_russell
    @tigerussell

Well I never got a leaderboard for the necromancer event so mine refuses to end. Has said calculating since the event actually ended with 24855 days left. I hope the update for the new event fixes that as well.

GrauGeist
    @graugeist

I will not miss the “variety” at all, as Valiant is my primary banner. I spent a LOT of Shards on it pre-nerf, so it is pretty crappy not to get the set effect. RNG losing to Reset sucks.

angryde
    @angryde

@poptimus I agree with you 100% Go Blessed! However, I also sympathize with @graugeist and all our Valiant peeps. If I’d pushed my set up to E-10 and it got nerfed/bugged, I’d be pretty ‘shirty’ :-P

Pointless
    @pointless

I am lucky enough (or stupid enough, the case could be made) to have Enchanted both Blessed and Valiant to 10/10, so at least I have something to fall back on right now. I do miss Valiant and the quick battles, not that we need to grind much right now…(well, most of us, sorry @smwforever45 ). Most definitely will revert to Valiant when it’s fixed, which, fingers crossed, should be in the next few days just before the Elite Pirate EVent

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Considering the level cap increase – what do you think would be wisest to do right now?
    Should I try to get my birds to level 60 as quickly as possible so I can claim the better set items? Or should I try to stay at level 50 for as long as possible so the event enemies won’t be as much of a hassle?

JJAtelier
    @vinnieb00

Stay at 50.

Unless you have the time or a bunch of LCs to burn for the GPM upon reaching 60 then I wouldn’t even bother since there isn’t going to be another 5x GPM until 2 weeks later.

After re-watching and editing the Elite Mage Movie Event footage, the enemies were considerably stronger than previous events. So I’d be a little intimidated if Rovio raised the bar for these foes in this Anniversary.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

The event has started!

Unlike previous events, you need to get 1 event point first before you appear in the leaderboards. Makes competition a LOT more interesting because ONLY active players will be on your own board. Awesome!

The first chapter is South Beach- and Cobalt Plateaus-themed.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Make note that level 3 has Prince Porky as the end enemy and he is practically a ninja so use birds/classes accordingly to that.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@angryjohnny What bird classes would you use? I went through him easy with Witch, Seadog and Treasure Hunters.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@pixelyzed I used Elite Paladin with Dragon Set (splash damage still damages Porky), Wizard with Mana set (splash damage + being able to dodge bad status effects) and Elite Bard with Honey set (healing + damage).

Still it isn’t a difficult fight unless you are really low leveled.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryjohnny Elite Paladin and Elite bard…I am guessing that you will now change your avatar?

Pointless
    @pointless

Price Porky is much easier to defeat now than he used to be. His damage is capped at X, rather than ignoring (dodging) any damage over X. Now you can still whittle him down with damage (plus splash btw) instead of being in a difficult situation if you brought in the wrong Birds

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Anniversary Event (Elite Pirate)

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 383 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.