Angry Birds Epic Anniversary Event (Elite Pirate)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Anniversary Event (Elite Pirate)

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 383 total)
  • Replies
  • Anonymous

@tuyul-gaming
    You’ll miss out on Elite Pirate if you don’t get him in the next 7 days, and the collectibles are only for this event.
    That being said, I wouldn’t spend FE on stamina drinks in order to get the Elite upgrade. It won’t be worth it in the long run, IMO. Elite upgrades are worthwhile on classes you’ll use a lot, but I think most players basically stop using Pirate once they get Captn and/or Sea Dog.
    As for whether or not Elite Pirate will ever be available again… Maybe? I wouldn’t be surprised if it is some day, but of course there’s no guarantee.

Anonymous

@tuyul-gaming
    Oh, and for beating that lavel you’re stuck on… What classes do you have?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

Well my league has finally fetched. First place has 94000 plus points. Cheat but I can’t prove it not having had the opportunity to screen shot. This game just gets worse and worse.

Tuyul Gaming
    @tuyul-gaming

@poptimus
    thanks for the reply

if thats so, then i dont think its worth it to continue getting collectibles
    i dont use pirate, for bomb usually use cannoner
    also i dont think i could handle some hard pigs at later stages, also the lost stamina due to losses and sometimes bug makes it almost impossible to complete those collectibles
    i think i’ll just try to compete in leaderboard big 3, to get better chance for the max reward

my bird is all but the ones that bought by gold coins
    the gear is also bad, only from craft with 1 not complete set on blues from daily reward

also, i keep up my gold coin (now 306) because i wait for the price cut on premium class, is it good thinking? because until now, dont meet one anymore
    the last time i met price cut is from last event, but i miss it because has not enough gold yet

thanks

JJAtelier
    @vinnieb00

How about it, 3vs5 Arena battle xD

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

View post on imgur.com

That’s the 1st fight after the Door opens.
    They’re all pretty weak , less than 2,000 Health.

JJAtelier
    @vinnieb00

Where’s your golden chilli?! These guys deserve no mercy!

Suzy
    @suzyq

I put Bomb in with the chilli and they were all gone. Wondering what’s behind the last door but will have to wait as I don’t want to use stamina drinks yet.

Anonymous

@tuyul-gaming
    Yes, save your gold coins for when the premium classes are available for a discount. Except Paladin. I wouldn’t wait to get him. Also buy the golden chili if you haven’t yet.

Other big purchases that are worthwhile (eventually) are the golden and diamond anvil. I don’t have diamond yet, but it’s tempting. Helps a lot with enchanting items later on. I wouldn’t bother with the golden/diamond cauldron though.

Martin Hart
    @martin-hart

I enjoyed that arena battle. the boss this round is that clown pig by the door pretty easy to kill and a lot simpler than the past two bosses

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Who are these people: Christopher, Niels, Dominics, Boris, Sigrid? Why are the birds named like this?

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

Getting some weirdness, lost 5000 points over night, and I haven’t gotten a treasure chest in over 24 hours

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@datguygamer Wouldn’t surprise me if it are the names of some of the developers of Angry Birds Epic :-)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I like the twist with the Arena level… I’d love an entire mini-campaign like that where you face increasingly good opponents until you face GRAUGEIST. :D

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

That 3 on 5 fight is also a great spot for Farming Experience. You get a lot for 1 battle.

DuncTK421
    @dunctk421

Yes, if you have double experience potion, use them on that 3 vs 5 battle.

Pointless
    @pointless

If you are looking for spots to use the Experience Potions, try some of the 10-wave battles in the higher Caves. That’s bang for your buck.

But seriously, this is another example of why I love this game, faults and all, and haven’t quit (yet, at least). Someone at Rovio has a great sense of humour, as they give us a pseudo-Arena level in which you can obtain huge Experience. Mocking themselves (and us) all the while, as we all know Arena gives you nothing in this regard.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Yeah it gives a lot of EXP! More than defeating Wizpig or Prince Porky at SRC or DPC, at that. Less rewarding than clearing a 10-wave battle in Cave 16 or 17, that said; but clearing the event level is a LOT easier and a lot LESS time-consuming (plus, you don’t need a friend’s bird, only some stamina).
    I don’t use my EXP potions at all, even though I have lots. I know I will fail at the event levels if I level up too quickly (enemies get stronger faster than I do), so I try to delay it for as long as I can… currently at Level 53 :D

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

The level with the birds give 280 experience per battle.

Pointless
    @pointless

That is data I can’t get as I am already L60, so thank you. So I maintain that Cave battles are the way to go to level up with Experience Potions.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless Since I am at Level 43, I can provide such data. The battle with the fake arena birds is the last one I played and it gives 280 EXP per battle and with EXP potions on all 3 birds that’s 2240 experience per battle if one uses Rage Chili on Bomb. For now, this is a very quick way to level up without too much problem

@smwforever45
    Level 53? Nice. I am 10 levels lower than you. XP

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 I have used perhaps 15x experience potions on that 3×5 battle… bumped from 53 to 57 in a very short space of time :-P

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde Were you able to buy the shop Elite classes?

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@datguygamer
    I’m not sure if he has bought them… You know him ;D
    Also, I’m aware. XP Unlike you I tried to get to level 50 as quickly as possible when that was the level cap.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Anniversary Event (Elite Pirate)

Viewing 25 replies - 76 through 100 (of 383 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.