Angry Birds Epic Anniversary Event (Elite Pirate)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Anniversary Event (Elite Pirate)

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 383 total)
  • Replies
  • huggie
    @huggie

30 LC is not nearly enough. The only fair thing would be to ether give everyone back their points and progress or remove it from every player. Or give us this elite upgrade for free + 8k mastery points for all birds (this will never happen).

powerglassfigure
    @powerglassfigur

All the gates opened for me. No loss of progress, but my arena countdown skipped ahead by 24 hours it seems >< Now I am just super paranoid about loss of progress and league standings. Finally the kindle update came through, but apparently there are too many bugs left for too many folks!

powerglassfigure
    @powerglassfigur

I’m not sure what you mean. So far as I know, everyone should have access to the event. Event battles do take stamina, so sometimes you have to wait to build up more stamina and play event battles.

Joe Wolf
    @joe-wolf

A brutal fight!

Viking
    @viking

I don’t know about any of you but I am going for the Golden Cloud to open it up early and get as many gold coins as I can throughout the remainder of this campaign. I only hope this doesn’t backfire on me horribly. :)

Suikyo
    @suikyo

@viking I am considering the same thing. I hope Rovio would “fix” the problem by closing those gates immediately. Then I will be locked inside.

Anonymous

Alike others, all the gates are opened up for me.

Like @viking was going to do, I used a ton of Stamina Drinks and blew through all the levels including the GPC.

The bosses were pretty easy. The boss of chapter 4 was just normal King Pig and Prince Porky.

The boss of chapter 5 was ironically the easiest of all. Stapsi returns with his brother Stapfi. Stapfi’s attack is an average amount of damage that blocks the Chili. His side ability is a 2 turn charge that heals a target for 2,500+ health.

The end cutscene is kinda funny as well. :D

Pointless
    @pointless

Sigh…
    Sigh…
    Sigh…

Rovio you had better fix this absolute disaster. Gone from first with almost 30K to last with zero. Competetive top three, so burned some FE to get top prizes, now for naught. And once again having Mastery actually matter makes it all the worse.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@partshade as all the gates are opened I thought I would do the same as you. Unfortunately, I can’t go past the first gate because of the time lock. This means I won’t be able to finish the event.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Another problem has emerged in the Event. Level 13 is completly unplayable for me, it only loads 1 or 2 birds to be active in the battle but when you play those birds the game still waits for the non active bird(s) to make their moves. This makes the battle stall as I can not choose the remaining birds to attack and as such I have to force quit the level.

You know this whole mess would be almost funny if it wasn’t so tragic.

Anonymous

@suzyq Man that blows. Let’s hope that Rovio releases a bug fix update before the event is over.

@all Would it be safe to assume that this is the buggiest ABE update ever released? The problems just keep coming! D:

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@partshade I would say it is. There was a Christmas update that made the Event to be totally messed up last year but at least that didn’t effect the arena or bird classes.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Kinda jealous of everyone that can access GPC early… then again it seems to be tied to a reset to Wood league and the loss of Elite classss and Event points, I don’t know which I’d prefer but I’m kinda happy where I am right now :)

angryde
    @angryde

I really don’t understand how SO many people are getting the totals they’re getting on my board… I mean, I am playing every three hours, and using my FEs to spin for the elite-class ingredients each and every time… and, as soon as I have completed an ingredient bundle, I use my FEs to spin the highest (trophy) reward possible. And, yet, I’m in 12th position! Are they just burning through stamina drinks and FEs..? Jesus…

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@angryde Howmany points u have right now? Yesterday my Event map was restarted and my event points set from 31000 to ZERO. Really annoying :( And I was also sent do Wood League again as it happened last week.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

My gates are shut. Yes the leagues are very competitive. This event is a bit of a mess. I didn’t play the Christmas one @angryjohnny mentioned so I haven’t experienced this before.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

#1 on my board is at 35k points right now, and only half of the event is over. That’s a real FE and stamina waster.
    I’m at 23k on #4 and that’s also due to a few FE’s. I don’t excessively waste them like the top 3 does, though.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@smwforever45 first on my board is a cheat. She has had more than 96k for the past 2 days. Clearly not actually playing. We are all competing for just 2 top spots. Unfortunately have to burn through FE Even to hold on to 4th or 5th place. Just hope it’s not wasted by another “Epic” message.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

OK, I just got the dreaded “Epic must restart to stay epic” message and I feared the worst. However it seems like I did not get a demotion/reboot of the event/arena but instead got a message from the Mighty Eagle with 75 Stamina Drinks to help me in the Event as an apology for the problems.

Sooooooo….. yay?

huggie
    @huggie

Got 75 stamina drinks and demoted for SECOND TIME. I’m going berserk.

JJAtelier
    @vinnieb00

Guess that’s pretty generous. Though with that in mind, the other players who were unaffected and still got those bonus stamina drinks will now extend their lead further….

BigMac69
    @bigmac69

@angryjohnny I got 75 Stamina drinks, too, but without the dreaded update message. Just opened the game and the message appeared in the nest.

huggie
    @huggie

I’ve got no reply after 15 hours. I might start spamming support.

powerglassfigure
    @powerglassfigur

This is terrible. I made it all the way to the golden cloud and then the next time I went to play, I got the dreaded message “must restart to stay epic”. Now ALL progress is lost and I had been in second place with over 19k event points. Why bother playing if ALL progress is lost?!?!?! I want those mastery points, but with no reasonable assumption that I will actually be able to have my progress saved, why bother?!? Boo, hiss!

GrimmJow
    @grimmjow

I don’t get 75 stamina :(

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Anniversary Event (Elite Pirate)

Viewing 25 replies - 126 through 150 (of 383 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.