Angry Birds Epic Anniversary Event (Elite Pirate)

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Anniversary Event (Elite Pirate)

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 383 total)
  • Replies
  • BigMac69
    @bigmac69

Altough my event gates are all open I was only able to play and complete the next stages with the parcels. Completed only the levels, still 11 parcels to go. But after winning the last 7-stamina battle I cannot enter the last stages necessary to win the 20 birthday cakes and therefore cannot advance to the golden clouds earlier. There is no flag showing there is a next level available. So I think the open gates are just another glitch/bug and it will take another two days before being allowed to play the last stages as supposed before these bugs.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Btw if anyone wonders; 999 Stamina Drinks is the max you can hold :-)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@grimmjow
    You’re on iOS, like me. We don’t get the stamina because we had no glitch.
    (note: the headliner in the Epic News section also says “Mighty Eagle to the Android rescue!”)

powerglassfigure
    @powerglassfigur

No extra stamina here and I am a kindle fire user who experienced the glitch this morning. All arena and event points lost. I am just complaining because I am so frustrated. Ugh.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

Event was reset for second time for me :D No it is not annoying already, I must be laughing now :D I have to ask myself: Why do I play this game still :D? It means I have to start with 0 points for third time now :D And everyone got 75 stamina potions even those players which were not affected by reseting of event map :D How can I compete with those players :D? Thx god that I payed 0 cash for this game. If would pay money for this I would have nuclar blasts in my head I think :D The update support for this game is absolutely ridiculous :D

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Okay so I can see that next gate has opened but I see no path even after completing the last level. When is the next gate supposed to open? After 24 hrs or 48 hrs? I am guessing then the gate will actually “open” and I’ll be able to advance.

I don’t care about points and nothing wrong happened to me in the arena. The buttons of the Elite classes came back but I can’t still see the offers (what a surprise -_-). All of my previous collected materials are there but I am kinda worried about that gate which seems open but actually isn’t. I hope I’m not the only one. @angryjohnny @suzyq what about you guys?

huggie
    @huggie

Next gate is opened in 48 hours

JJAtelier
    @vinnieb00

@huggie

Cheers for Next gate opening info, my game is still visually bugged with all the gates open and with timer displays being non existent.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@datguygamer Same for me; all gates open but I can not go through the last one even though it is shown to be open.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@huggie Thanks for the info!

@vinnieb00
    Is it just me or does anyone else feel that is this the buggiest update ever?

Marty Schofield
    @marty-schofield

Gates are all down, got to play through to the castle. Didn’t lose anything this time, but I already got hit with a 5000 point, no treasure chests and material loss back on day 2/3.

Feeling like I should just burn through the 75 stam to get Elite Pirate (I need 15 cakes). Hopefully then if the event loses progress again the Elite Pirate would stay.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

Hmm so anyone who got through the gates firsthand were able to reach the castle (kinda like taking advantage of a bug) but since I didn’t, I lost my chance to get some bonus Lucky Coins. Oh well.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

I won all those remaining battles and golden cloud level after all the gates were opened. Today I can still go there.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer Hurray I can now play in the event again and I’m now where everyone else is and collecting presents. The door is open to the cake section but I can’t go through it.

I have received my 75 stamina drink and the 30 LC’s so I stop moaning about that.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@suzyq Why? Did you lose everything in the event or something? Congrats on receiving your gifts though.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@suzyq so pleased you are having some luck.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@datguygamer Fortunately I didn’t lose my collectables when they made me start the event again, just all my points like the other people it happened to. I was #1 before the dreaded message, now I’m #11 with 1 star and it probably won’t get much better then that as they added me to an existing board. Although I do need the Mastery points the most important thing to me is to get the new class. Also my game seemed to have got stuck so couldn’t play but now it’s ok again and I have caught up.

@bubbley
    thank you

Pointless
    @pointless

Porky is buggy in the Boss Battle in the current day’s offering (where he appears in the third wave with King Pig). His damage for me is supposed to be capped at 1159, but he only is taking 927 from each attack

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    Isn’t it that old Tit for Tat glitch where the damage is capped, but since the capped damage is increased the game somehow reduces it again, to a value 20% lower than before? This isn’t new… just Rovio never fixed it. If you go to DPC or KPC you’ll notice it too.

Pointless
    @pointless

Very well could be, as 927 is 20% less than 1159. Don’t play DPC or KPC, so maybe just didn’t notice. Was this “introduced” when dodge was changed to a capped value as opposed to a complete miss?
    Besides, 20% isn’t the advertised value for Tit for Tat, is it?

No matter, still way easier to beat Porky now than previous if you aren’t equipped with the right Birds.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@pointless
    Yup. At least, I noticed it since then. Before the change, too much damage was completely nullified, which made it mandatory to go to these fights with the correct classes (in my case that was usually Venomous). Ever since then, damage is capped, and ever since then, this bug exists.

I know it isn’t supposed to be 20% in any regard – which leaves me puzzled about this issue.

Anonymous

@pointless @smwforever45 How would the Tit for Tat glitch even affect this boss fight? Porky doesn’t even have Tit for Tat in this battle. At least he didn’t yesterday when I got to fight him early. O.o

Pointless
    @pointless

@partshade Porky had buffed himself, so was under this effect when I noticed the damage inflicted was not as advertised.

Suikyo
    @suikyo

Thanks to the bugs, I got Elite Pirate.

huggie
    @huggie

Did any of you (who got bug) get to the top 3?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Anniversary Event (Elite Pirate)

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 383 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.