A brand new Angry Birds Epic v1.1.1 update is now available to download for iOS and Android! Let’s jump right into what’s included in this update (note, the best place to chat about this is in the Angry Birds Epic v1.1.1 topic in the forum):
- Two new Chronicle Caves (10 and 11)! Our walkthroughs for these new cave levels will be available here.
- For a limited time, battle characters from “Puzzle & Dragons“. More details about this special event can be found here.
- Max XP Level increased from 33 to 37.
- Piggy McCool will now occasionally spin YOUR Golden Pig Machine.
- Mastery is now discounted based on the number of Mighty Eagle Stamp Cards collected from the Daily Golden Pig! Be sure to defeat him daily for mounds of Lucky Coins!
- Mastery from Mighty Eagle’s Dojo resets after 3 hours again. The previous update bumped the timer to once-daily, resetting at midnight. This undoes that change.
- Event Leaderboards should work better now, as many users reported being alone on their leaderboard during the Pirates event.
- Bug fixes! As usual, this update includes a bunch of bug fixes. Since the versions are now synced across Android and iOS the issues related to sending Friendship Essence and using a friend’s Golden Pig Machine should be fixed.
- Want to talk Epic? Head to the Angry Birds Epic forum.
- View the update history for Angry Birds Epic and talk about the differences in each.
- Found a bug or have feedback? Given this is a soft-launch, Rovio will be even more receptive to feedback than normal. Add your feedback to our Angry Birds Epic Wishlist and Bugs forum topic here.
- Main Angry Birds Epic landing page (one stop shop for all Epic news, walkthroughs, guides and more
- Angry Birds Epic walkthroughs for all levels!
- Original Angry Birds Epic announcement with tons of helpful info and tips.