Ahoy! Ye scurvy dogs! Halloween is almost here and Plunder Pirates is getting in the spirit with its first Halloween themed update. This update includes a bunch of fun goodies, including a massive walking corpse named, Frankenbrutenstein.
This update includes:
- Tons of Halloween themed decorations, including pumpkins, bats, and spiders
- A new character: Frankenbrutenstein. He’s so massive and powerful you can only train one at at time. Check him out now, as he won’t be around forever.
- New events on the exploration map!
- Halloween button that turns your island all creepy-like
- Plunder Cam improvements, including the removal of the UI
- Pirates stuck during battle will now be released. I haven’t confirmed this, but it sounds like this means they will no longer be lost in battle.
- Additional levels added for the Mystic Mortar and Bunker.
- 30 additional country flags added
- Bug fixes!
Other helpful links:
- Get talkin’ in the Plunder Pirates tips and tricks forum
- Stay in the know via the Plunder Pirates and Rovio Stars news channel
- Rovio Stars walkthroughs, including Tiny Thief and Icebreakers (formerly from Rovio Stars)
That’s all she wrote! Go download the free Plunder Pirates Halloween update today and let us know what you think below.