Update 1.1.1 out today

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Update 1.1.1 out today

• There are new caves, a level 37 max, mastery discounts, Piggy McCool now uses our Pig machine and we can temporarily battle monsters from Swords & Poker.

I wanted to warn players that I’ve already beat Swords & Poker and did it without spending any money, but very few people will be able to beat level 52 without spending money. I really like the game except for the fact that it crashed on me and many other players. When it crashes you lose all your progress and have to start over from the very beginning. Another thing I don’t like is that they made level 52 absurdly difficult which virtually requires people to spend money to beat. They haven’t fixed this bug yet and never responded back to me when I reported the problem shortly after the 1.1.0 version came out 1.5 months ago. I was at level 36 when it crashed on me. If you immediately make a Konami account before you start playing, you might be able to play the game without it crashing because that is what I did the second time I played it.

Edit: I must have read the description wrong since the “Into the Void” event is based on Puzzles & Dragons not Swords & Poker. Anyway a day after I posted this Konami came out with an update to fix their game.

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 65 total)
  • Replies
  • abirds954
    @abirds954

Other things I’ve noticed so far:

– Cave 10 is healing waters
    – Several friendship gates have been added throughout the map. If you’ve cleared that portion the gate is opened, but if not this makes advancement a little more reliant on friends.
    – Discounts on Mastery Upgrades: I have 16 Mighty Eagle cards done and get a 19.5% discount, which works out to a 1.21% discount per card. I don’t know if this discount amount tapers off, i.e. maxes at like 20% and you get less discount per card as you get more cards, or if it’s a constant growth. That percent per card seems random, so I think it’s a tapering off.
    – In a wave battle, the birds do a little jumping up and down animation after clearing a wave, before the next fight. I never saw this before.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

I have 18 cards for a 21% discount. The discount only worked for snoutling upgrades, but classes are back to being every 3 hours instead of every day.

How did you get a 19.5% discount? Does it charge you 80.5 snoutlings for your training or round the number up or down to 80 or 81?

pancaro
    @bertellifabio

I dont have any new friendship gats….

where they are?

abirds954
    @abirds954

@killerkea that’s interesting, so your discount rate is 1.17% (rounded), which supports the idea the discount rate decreases with every additional card, but still overall increases. Perhaps there’s a final discount amount, say 25%.

The discount rounded to 20, so i’m at 80 coins per update.

Just noticed the 3 hour reset timer again, nice catch.

@bertellifabio
    I see one on the top of pig mountain, after the fifth castle but before the demonic wizpig fight, and i see one in front of the fight with prince porky’s henchman, the one who calls two pigs every turn (name escapes me). I don’t believe either was there previously.

abirds954
    @abirds954

I also see another pending star-related reward. There is no indication how many stars are needed though. I have 792. Anyone have more or got the reward? It appears to be a silhouette of the Golden Pig Machine, so this could be interesting…

tinostar11
    @tinostar11

Now I see the gates. They’re open if you already passed those levels already. They made those battles now that you need to use a Friend’s Bird ( Like the 10 Wave Mouth Pool battle )

KillerKea
    @killerkea

When buying snoutling upgrades at the dojo you now can see a bar that shows that headset’s progress toward gaining another mastery level.

badpiggy
    @badpiggy

I thought that was already in the previous version.

abirds954
    @abirds954

Another thing I’ve noticed: the healing waters effect in Cave 10 gets stronger per level. I’m on level 5 and it’s doing 350 heal to each enemy. Must go up 50 every level.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@killerkea That was added as a “soft update” somewhere during v1.1.0. It was certainly not there originally, but I noticed it a few days ago.

@abirds954
    The 350 healing does not scale.

abirds954
    @abirds954

@amslimfordy Yeah good call, just noticed that.

angryde
    @angryde

The rainbow bar bug that permitted the r.b. to remain full – i.e. not be depleted – when rolling ONLY in your friends’ camps NO LONGER WORKS. Really sux. Back to wasting/using lucky coins to obtain Epic weapons… unfortunately. :(

abirds954
    @abirds954

@angryde I rolled at my friend’s camp this afternoon. Got a Epic weapon, no indication the meter emptied. What are you basing this on?

angryde
    @angryde

Post-update, like, 20 minutes ago, rolled inside a friend’s camp and received an epic weapon as normal… however, my rainbow bar was reset. Bummed.

angryde
    @angryde

Perhaps it’s not affecting everybody – I believe @amslimfordy rolled as normal (no r.b. reset). Unfortunately, that was NOT my post-update experience. I just thought I should warm others…

abirds954
    @abirds954

Just finished Cave 10. Cave 11 is ninja enemies (NOOOOO) with a poison cloud that does 125 damage to all pigs every two turns.

burbman
    @burbman

Anyone else who previously used the Golden Pig replay notice that their card count has been reset? Mine is now at 19, where previously it was much higher.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@burbman 19 is the current max, we’ve concluded. We DONT YET KNOW if you can earn cards past 19 (for example, next week can you have 20?), but for now all users have <= 19 cards.

Bossk
    @henjovr

I hope the rainbowbar exploitat isnt fixed… Any more who can confirm it? Could it be related tot McCool rolling on your GPM?

Does the dojo immediately replace a bought upgrade, or like before only after 3 hours?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Killer Kea — My event says it isn’t coming for another 8 hrs. How can you battle demons from the other game?

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@KillerKea — Please see question above.

@henjovr
    — Rainbow bar exploit no longer works see comments in other forum.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@abirds954 — Where do you see this possible new star-related award that looks like a golden pig?

KillerKea
    @killerkea

You will be able to battle enemies from Swords & Poker when the new “Into the void” event starts. I don’t know if they’ll create a new mini-game to emulate Swords & Poker or create new Angry Birds enemies. It would be fun if they created new enemies with characteristics from Swords & Poker. That game has many interesting effects like first strike, steal, stun, bleed, poison, and many more.

CDRGuy
    @cdrguy

Anyone else notice that the scissors set isn’t nearly as good as before?

Previously, it was 33% chance to do 100% damage. Now, it’s 33% to do 25%. Dragon’s breath is still the same (45% to do 75%). Beep attack is also unchanged (45% to do 75%), as is twin lightning (60% do do 50%).

Totally nerfs my favorite 2-bird dungeon combo (Paladin + Dragon Breath & Sea Dog + Scissors). I guess Paladin+Cannoneer might work, but jeez.

KillerKea
    @killerkea

The mastery discount might be sometime like 7.5% + (.75% * # of completed cards). I imagine that there would have to be a cap or an end to the discount at some point.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Update 1.1.1 out today

Viewing 25 replies - 1 through 25 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.