Update 1.1.1 out today

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Update 1.1.1 out today

Viewing 15 replies - 51 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • Replies
  • Tasslehoff
    @tasslehoff

I lost my full rainbow too, but I got lucky and rolled epic offhand after watching movie for free roll :-) They propably fix it or just reset bar, we will se ];

[EpicBomber]
    @epicbomber

Looks like the app finally hit the Amazon app store – just launched it a few minutes ago and it took me to the store again – but this time the v1.1.1 was offered. Installed OK …

Indeed rolling golden pig from friend has reset the rainbow bar …

Was also given the opportunity to watch a video to roll the golden pig – that hung the app (had to do a forced exit). Hope it doesn’t to that (hang) often …

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

Yeah, not very happy that Scissors got nerfed. Makes my Paladin/Wizard/Sea Dog combo weaker now.

The Dojo now changes classes every 3 hours again, which is nice, but I’m really low on Snoutlings at this point, even with the discount I get.

Also, if you decide to use an orange portal, be warned: There is a boss at the end names Mark of Horus (or something like that), and that guy is TOUGH. He has over 20,000 health, immune to status effect, and hits like a truck. His charge attack for 2 turns deals over 1100 damage! I’d recommend bringing the Samurai (or have a lot of potions).

ToothGnasher
    @toothgnasher

This is weird: There are wheels in the middle of the Into the Void level, but no spinning… Does anybody know how to get a spin? Or are these just deceptions? I only get a spin at the end.

Mysterious wheels in Into the Void

Wait a sec. I think I figured it out. I just died after the second wheel. Apparently you get a spin even if you die provided you pass the wheel.

TomC
    @tomc

@toothgnasher Those intermediate wheels are for if you lose before reaching the end, you get to spin those for lesser prizes depending on which one you reached. That’s why it’s bronze, silver, gold indicating quality of prizes.

mrpinache
    @mrpinache

1200 for completing, 500 for silver, 250 bronze. Tested them out to make sure! :P

KillerKea
    @killerkea

A dragon took out one of my birds once. When that happens and you know you won’t be strong enough to defeat the boss at the end you can press pause then restart from the beginning before all your birds die.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Any suggestions for getting through cave 11?
    I’m at level 35 and just started cave 11. I find it extremely difficult, even though only 3 waves. Can’t believe how many potions I used. This is after finding most of cave 10 medium to moderately hard (10-10 especially).
    cc: @cosmo2503 and others whom I can’t see or don’t know on ABN.

sjmike
    @sjmike

I’ve found this new version to be very buggy. I’m on iOS 8.1 and I’ve had the game crash on me several times, including once during a 12 wave battle (Orange Portal) and once today during the daily dungeon.

Mighty Red
    @mighty-red-1

@mvnla2 Samurai, Rainbird and Druid are a perfect combo for Cave 11 levels – this combo will do damage-over-time and provide twice as much healing. Be advised that some Cave 11 levels are battles against monster pigs, so Samurai, Wizard and either Druid or Bard are advised for these levels (it’d be beneficial if Red was equipped with a stun weapon). Make sure to use Rage Chili on Chuck in both scenarios (or on Matilda if your health situation is critical). When I was playing these levels, my Red was using Dragon Breath and Grand Slam sets, Chuck – Twin Lightning set, Matilda – Sweet set.

cosmo2503
    @cosmo2503

@mvnla2 I always use my Rouges as the first choice and Samurai, Canonier or Druid as second bird. unfortunatelly my Samirai is too strong for Ninjas as I scraped all waepons that are not part of epic sets, so Samurai is pretty useless in battles for attacks, but is good enough for defense.

abirds954
    @abirds954

@sjmike Agreed, there’s a thread about it too. I emailed Rovio today, although I believe they’re aware.

Cave 11 is my worst nightmare. I wanted to throw my phone across the room.

Strategia55
    @strategia55

@mighty-red-1

“Be advised that some Cave 11 levels are battles against monster pigs, so Samurai, Wizard and either Druid or Bard are advised for these levels (it’d be beneficial if Red was equipped with a stun weapon).”

Thanks for the tip. This method worked out great for me…

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Well, it certainly wasn’t pretty, but I finally got through Cave 11-5 with 2* using Samurai, Canoneer, and Druid.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Update 1.1.1 out today

Viewing 15 replies - 51 through 65 (of 65 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.