Version 2.1 is here

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Version 2.1 is here

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 178 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc Yes, it is greedy. Not to mention the arena one tales 50 LCs from the start.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer if you give me your FB address I will add you as a friend.

@everyone I am now back from vacation and have regular WiFi. Many thanks to all who have borrowed my birds in the past few weeks. My apologies for not reciprocating very often. I will make it up.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer
    I just borrowed your Treasure Hunters. Check your mail-board if u got FE for it :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc Thanks. :D Every little bit helps.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer
    I just wrote to Rovio this:
    Hello,
    I think that every player can confirm you that the new Ancient Relict system is too greedy. Ancient Relict system: 30 LCs (50LCs in Arena), 3 set items destroyed to have guaranteed one new random (not specified) set item with a chance of 20% to get random Ancient set item which is 10% stronger than normal set item.
    30LCs (50LCs in arena), thats really too much! How about to make at least 1 free (0 LCs) fusing per 24 hours for playing some ad? It would be the similar way as it is with GPM. What do you say?
    I understand that your company wants to earn money by doing this but you want to pay too much for so little in this Ancient Relict situation.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc That ad roll is a good idea but 12 hours would be okay just like normal and arena golden pig machines.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@smwforever45 @toolow @poptimus @sutekh137 @suzyq

To that extra 30LCs:

Suzy
    @suzyq

@kennymcc

That is referring to the LC’s we got last night. I don’t think there are anymore to be got.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer
    U (or anyone) can write to Rovio such idea too :) The more players write it to Rovio the more higher chance that they make such change :)

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@suzyq
    Yeah :) hard to expect that Rovio is going to send us 30LCs periodically :D

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@bubbley Who are you on FB?

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@datguygamer I messaged you with my name. I will send you a message here.

Pointless
    @pointless

@suzyq I can’t believe this is on us to report. Oh well, hopefully they have the relevant information and can set my game right again.

@datguygamer
    you have been missing from my Friend’s list for a while, something to do with your wonky game there, I guess. You are back, L80, as you said. I will borrow your Birds once more.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless yes, whenever there’s an update, it logs me out of Facebook and restricts me from logging in the first 2 days. :/

Suzy
    @suzyq

@pointless

Neither can I. They said they retrieved my old trophies from my Rovio account, maybe they keep back ups??. I can only assume that they have no idea who lost them.

I have written back to them to say thank you for returning my old trophies but I still want my Diamond one back for Season 10. I’ll let you know what the outcome is.

metztli013
    @metztli013

@datguygamer But it isn’t stronger though… his ancient has 17016 and my non ancient has 18047. This is why I’m confused. Same levels.

ketchup233
    @ketchup233

@pointless

I just wanted to motivate you. When I saw you on your team you were in the penultimate place. Thats all.

Pointless
    @pointless

@ketchup233 lol…must have been early on. Are you on the other Team, then?

ketchup233
    @ketchup233

@pointless No, only that team.

Pointless
    @pointless

@ketchup233 what’s your handle? Not sure where you are?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@metztli013 There has to be some factors that make your item stronger. Either enchantment levels have been stated as different or they are not same set items or it must be lower levels than yours. Ancients should have more strength at same XP level and enchantment level than normal set items. I have two Chronos item; one normal level 82 E10 and the other ancient level 82 E10. The ancient one is stronger. Unless I see some screenshots it’s hard to tell.

metztli013
    @metztli013

@datguygamer Could it have something to do with the league we were in at the time we rolled them, as someone else mentioned? There are screenshots in this thread of both of our items. I know they are both bird of just and they were both L72. This is the set I use and mine was only enchanted to E5.

LegionOfBoom
    @brian-walker

I recently rolled a lvl 82 Ancient Valient Banner topper with a base hp of 19284 that includes 5 enchantment level. Enchanting it to lvl 10 = a bonus of 3857 hp for a grand total of 23141 HP. I also rolled a regular lvl 82 Valient Banner topper with a base hp of 16363. Enchanting it to lvl 10 = a bonus of 8181 HP for a grand total of 24544 HP. According to these numbers, the ancient version has less hp and thus is weaker which doesn’t make any sense as per the recent update.

;)
    @winkwink

Speaking of FB issues, does anyone have problems with FB friends not showing up in Epic? BTW, I have a FB account strictly for Angry Birds to gain FE’s, LC’s, and other benefits. I recently cleared out a lot of the ‘friends’ that weren’t showing up and contributing in any of my AB games, so if I unfriended you by mistake – sorry and try again, letting me know you a part of the ABN. After waiting too long, I established the Jay Winkerman FB account for AB games and it has proved quite beneficial for getting free FE’s and LC’s.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Version 2.1 is here

Viewing 25 replies - 151 through 175 (of 178 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.