Set Items

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Set Items

Viewing 25 replies - 576 through 600 (of 771 total)
  • Replies
  • datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow I want to but I can’t. I think they have blocked me because of the numerous emails I sent them over these few weeks.

Whenever I try to contact them by filling out their form, it says “Sorry, we are unfortunately unable to connect you to our servers. Please try again later.”

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer That’s just lame. You can always complain on their Facebook/Twitter page. May be that will get you some attention?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow I don’t have Twitter and maybe Facebook is an option. Let’s see.

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer RIP indeed, mate, I’d be apoplectic! :-/

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde I know. 300 shiny coins wasted down the drain because someone has to be their guinea-pig and I volunteered to be one in this case. :/

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

I recieved one piece of the new 3 sets too. It seems that Rovio changed something due to our complaints on that. So they found that we all really had not bad luck when trying to roll the new pieces of those 3 banner sets :D

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

I spend a hell of amount of LCs but finally i gathered the most of the Legendary Sets LvL 62 all of them and i replaced my old lvl 52 & 58! At long last!

Bomb’s Legendary Sets

Chucks’s Legendary Sets

Matilda’s Legendary Sets

Red’s Legendary Sets

Tricksters’s Legendary Sets

I wanted the Dragon’s Scale (The Shield) and after so many LCs that i spend i didn’t have the chance to get her. And so that’s my collection of Legendary Sets. I know that there isn’t complete and not update up to level 10 but i will try to update them slowly-slowly.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Meanwhile, all I got for the 5xRR is a dupe of the Heavenly Case. All other pieces were junk. :(

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

In the 5xrr I got

Mana mist and staff of bones for Chuck
    Titans wrath and steel wall for red
    Demise(stronger version of what I had before) for matilda
    The hook for bomb
    False coin and hunters horn for blues

jhcuartas
    @jasoncuartasg

Hi

I would like to know what happens when you fail to enchant an equipment
    You just lose the items or the set is also destroyed

Pointless
    @pointless

@jasoncuartasg how would you fail? Are you referring to the “success” message when you Enchant? That is just something added to the game to enhance the feeling of accomplishment… as long as you have the Resources, you will Enchant to the next level.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

So far, you can’t “fail” to enchant an item. You’ll always succeed, and thus, nothing will be ever lost, except for the resources that you use to enchant the item.

I’m saying “so far” because Rovio could be collecting ideas to “improve” the game.

jhcuartas
    @jasoncuartasg

Ok!
    Thank you for the reply

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@datguygamer I just had another full rainbow bar in my arena GPM. The item I got was the same power as the other arena set items I receive from the machine.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@gabe-nestor And yet during my 3X RR, I got two types of items; again. Refer to my album and you’ll see I have uploaded screenshots of the new set items with two different stats (one during the bar and one after the bar is filled up).

What device are you on and what level are you?

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@datguygamer I play on my iphone 6 ios 10.2. I’m level 70. Right now I’m in Gold League. I get Diamond Level Arena items normally from the GPM. I claimed the full rainbow bar using a free roll on my GPM. All of my Level 72 set items have 10631 points with 0 enchantments.

A weird thing I noticed is that the gap between 52 and 62 is 2160 and the gap between 62 and 72 arena set items is 1418. All the items I am talking about have 0 enchantments. It seems that the arena set items don’t level up evenly.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@gabe-nestor Doesn’t happen to me and I am on Android. What type of items I get is same as it always have been. I get highest level items from the GAPM as I reached Diamond League during the bar is filling up but since I am in Wood League, my set items obtained during full rainbow bar is from Wood.

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer May be Rovio wants you play an arena match or to move up the league before they’ll give you the goodies. BTW, it’s been about 18 days since I raised the ticket on the missing league icon over the banner items, but there’s been no response yet.

Gabee1611
    @gabe-nestor

@datguygamer Maybe its an IOS Android difference. They might have forgot to fix the rainbow bar glitch for android.

@toolow
    I think the missing icons are intentional.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@gabe-nestor It was not a glitch to begin with. It was given to not give players a leeway for getting items in lower leagues. That’s why the system was introduced.

@toolow
    Pawel just replied to me saying
    “We will pass on this suggestions to the developers. :)”

So I guess they read your query and just ignored it seeing as they thought it was unimportant.

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer Thanks for letting me know. That makes me feel *SO* important now. :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@toolow That smile face they make is basically to say that they ignored you. Sorry dude. You tried to help me but they did not help you back and I feel bad for putting you on the line.

DD
    @toolow

@datguygamer Don’t be, and stop apologizing for their action or inaction. I know they have ignored me for over 2 weeks now which is not totally unexpected. Besides, you did offer to help me with digging into the app; I still need to find time to do that.

angryde
    @angryde

Wow, what an unprecedented couple of days luck-wise! XD

I just free-spun a Valiant Head (72) in the arena. (awesomeness!)

Two days ago, I free-spun Living Lightening (72)… THEN, the very next day, I free-spun Living Tome (72).

And that was the ONE set for Chuck that I’d never, ever managed to obtain…

Yay!

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Set Items

Viewing 25 replies - 576 through 600 (of 771 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.