Set Items

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Set Items

Viewing 25 replies - 601 through 625 (of 771 total)
  • Replies
  • Atom
    @atom

@angryde Awesome for you. I love that set for PvE levels (sometimes use it in arena too but I prefer the Bones set there). The chain/splash damage combined with Red and his Dragon set are devastating.

Pointless
    @pointless

@angryde congrats! That Set is incredible, easily the best for Chuck in PvE (as has been mentioned), but also somewhat useful in Arena, if you are using a Power approach coupled with Valiant.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Congrats to @angryde!
    I’ll never be blessed with a complete TL set… I swear it is the only one I want :(

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I got a Phoenix egg and sonic orb from free rolls today

DD
    @toolow

@angryde @sam-spargo Congrats! That was some great luck.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Just got a timeless joy when rolling a friends golden pig machine. three set items from free rolls in 24 hours man I’m lucky :)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Guaranteed set item time. Got an L72 Dragon Tooth to replace my old L62 one. It came from @metztli013’s GPM machine – thanks! :3

Pointless
    @pointless

@smwforever45 congrats! That is the one piece I am missing at L72 from my usual setup.

pixelyzed
    @pixelyzed

@smwforever45 @pointless I’m missing level 72 Dragonscale myself but do have L72 DragonTooth.

Same for a few other birds’ sets:

– all my 3 Chuck sets (Reset, Bones, Lightning) are mixed L72/L62.
    – my Blues Bleep set is also mixed (but I have a full L72 Ballista set)
    – my Bomb Boarding set is also mixed (but I have a full L72 Finisher set).

My Matilda has a full L72 Nature’s Blessing which I now use exclusively as I scrapped my L62 Lasting Song set for shards ;)

Been a while since I got new set items now, especually arena ones.

angryde
    @angryde

@smwforever45 @pointless @pixelyzed Urgh, I just dropped a bunch of LCs during 5xRR and still no L72 Dragontooth! Maddening! :-/

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@datguygamer @toolow
    I made another 11 25LCs rolls on arena GPM during 5xRainbowRiot and got 11 set items. And guess what, no Mythic Emblem :D If I remember it right, I got already aprox. 50 set items in arena and still 0 Mythic Emblems :D Bad luck, for real ;) It seems that there is something wrong or the probability of getting ME is fu*king low at least for me ;) like 0,00001% ;)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc This is seriously a weird issue you are in. Me and some others are getting MEs but you never got once even though you should have obtained at least 2 by now.

Also when you are smiling in those motes, I can feel your frustration and wall punching anger instead.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@kennymcc Just a thought, but you know the old joke about the chemical engineer, the mechanical engineer, and the software engineer driving to Las Vegas? Well, the car stops dead and they coast to the side of the road. The mechanical engineer says “Well, we threw a rod, I could hear the piston slapping around right before the engine died.” The chemical engineer says “Take off! We did not. The carburetor float stuck open and the engine is flooded, I can smell the gas in exhaust.” The software engineer looks at the two of them and says, “What if we all get out and then get back in?”

Have you tried uninstalling ABE, then reinstalling it from a different vendor you got it from before? Maybe something got screwed up in your program.

Pointless
    @pointless

@angryde I managed to show restraint this 5x, as all I’m missing that I want is that darn L72 Dragon Tooth and Mythic Resurrect. Not worth the LCs for such long shots, IMO.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@jamairoqui @datguygamer
    The game is whole screwed! It really pis*ed me off few minutes ago! I almost forgot to make my daily tasks and I had only aprox. 7 minutes to make them. I managed to make 5 battles and needed to defeat at least 2 birds with Rage, so I needed to win at least 1 coinflip to be able to start raging with Chuck. U can guess what happened. Ofcourse the game made me lose all five coinflips (and defeated my chuck) and when I started the 6th battle, already in new arena day, I won the coinflip :D WTF :D Bad luck, for real :D

@datguygamer
    yeah u r right, frustration from this game is sometimes really something. And it is better to laugh at it, if it is possible ;)

EDIT: I will reinstall the game during weekend, when I get to WiFi :)

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@kennymcc Please don’t stand near me. I’m afraid you might be contagious.

@pointless
    I’ve given up on the MR as well. If it happens, it will happen. Very zen.

KennyMcC
    @kennymcc

@jamairoqui
    :D Thx for sending me to quarantine, dude ;)

Pointless
    @pointless

@jamairoqui or laissez-faire…same concept, very different connotation :)

marioandsonic
    @marioandsonic

I got new set items. The problem is that I can’t upgrade them, because I don’t have enough snoutlings to pay for it.

Where’s a good place to get snoutlings now, since they nerfed SRC?

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@kennymcc Hopefully you will stay. Most people here have become inactive to say the least.

metztli013
    @metztli013

@smwforever45 Nice! Glad I could be of service lol =) I spun a mythic rage shield today on someone’s AGPM, but I didn’t pay attention to who it was. It wasn’t my guaranteed spin though, I guess I just got lucky. So now I have mythic rage shield and mythic shroud. I’m not crazy about shroud, but rage shield might be useful. I just love my resurrection emblem so much.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@metztli013 Congratulations on getting another Mythic emblem. What level is it and how far have you enchanted it?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Set Items

Viewing 25 replies - 601 through 625 (of 771 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.