Arena Season 7

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 951 through 975 (of 1,143 total)
  • Replies
  • ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@datguygamer
    You are probably right of course. I know I haven’t had to Mccool since I brought my enchantment up. I know people have said in the past that they have done things out of habit because of the early cheating days.

I unfortunately don’t know what 1300 power +one is. I am a simpleton on this site? When I face him,his total power shows up anywhere between 1900 and 2100 depending on birds and banner.

As I’ve said I don’t skip and if I lose a match it’s because the percentages are up for the opponent’s critical strikes, time jump, resurrection, etc…

However, I probably shouldn’t speak for @dallasreds . My bad

Pointless
    @pointless

@datguygamer I have faced the Sky Spy Team as well and wasn’t worried. I think you are correct in that his Birds are legit, he only hacks the Arena score. I beat him every time (it does give me some of pleasure to beat these cheaters, although it amounts to little).
    Your Birds are good, the M15 makes them quite usable despite the lower Level. I do try and use all my active Friends’ Birds as often as I can, as it obviously does reward them.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Was on 3rd place 8 minutes before the league, but 4th and 5th place were only a few hundred points away… I hope I made it, I will know tomorrow when I grab my rewards ;)

Suzy
    @suzyq

Just got someone on my board who is a possible cheater. They got a score of almost 20k with 15 – 20 of new board opening. Someone else thinks they maybe as well because they have replaced their name and have written “Igneel is cheater” so will watch with interest.

Pointless
    @pointless

@suzyq there is no way that score is possible otherwise. I don’t even think 10K is plausible within the first 20 minutes. Take a screenshot and report the “player”. You never know, I have had it work previously. Good luck!

Suzy
    @suzyq

@pointless unfortunately I can’t take screenshots on my Kindle mores the pity. Hopefully the person on my board who wrote he is a cheater or one of the other players will send in a screen shot. I will report him even though I can’t send a screenshot.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@pointless @datguygamer @smwforever45

@shapokomanbeast

To everyone who was greatly interested in why I skipped the sky-spy team, it is because I always McCool teams that start with the letter S……. I did not look at his power rating. After reading about the leader board cheating he was doing I skipped him for no apparent reason. I realize there was nothing wrong with his team. I only skip Mana set opponents. Most teams have power ratings several hundred points higher then me but I still fight them. I hope this clears everything up.

Pointless
    @pointless

@dallasreds my poor man! I had no idea you were afflicted with such sigmaphobia. This curse must make your everyday life sheer hell, what with all the Stop signs and Speed Limits everywhere! We at the Nest are greatly concerned about your well being, and will do what we can to help.
    @all any comments about Skulkers, Spies, SeaDog and Stone Guard must remain off limits for now, as we musn’t upset our dear friend. If I have forgotten any, please also exercise caution!

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@pointless and all
    Please send dollar bills. They don’t affect me except in a positive manner. I sure that would help me muchly.

Pointless
    @pointless

I am impressed! Your fear obviously doesn’t include a strikethrough, as $ is eerily similar to that which must not be named. Well done, you!

And shh! I forgot Samurai

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@dallasreds
    I would send $$ but Rovio sucked it all out of me with their highly generous offer of in-app purchases ?

Anonymous

Lol. Makes sense if you look at a $ as the “no smoking” symbol for the letter “S”.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryjohnny

Once again many thanks for you help, it worked by pressing the power button and lower volume button at the same time. I can now share that picture with Rovio :)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@pointless Haha, thanks for borrowing my bird. When i start replaying the Chronicle caves, your birds will be a lifesaver.

@shapokomanbeast
    True that. He said he skips teams with the letter “S”. Also, if your birds are strong thanks to enchantments, you don’t need to McCool anything. ;)

@dallasreds
    Monies would help all of us greatly. We need some paper bills for our needs. :D

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@datguygamer
    I would give you the thumbs up emoticon but I noticed I’m the only one using them since everyone else does it manually. Are emoticons frowned on in this site?

angryde
    @angryde

@dallasreds @pointless Ahhh, my friend, you are not alone. Someone very close to me is afflicted with severe metathesiophobia, neophobia and gymnophobia (as a result of being raised by nudists) – and, as you know, I am afflicted with in-game chrometophobia. Embrace your illness, I say! :-P Or… we could move on to phobophobia..? XD

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@shapokomanbeast Since I am on a PC, I can’t use emoticons as I don’t get the option on my keyboard and I guess most here are.

Don’t worry, no one hates or frowns upon such a trivial matter. It’s okay.

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@angryde “Being raised by nudists”- Lol what? XD

angryde
    @angryde

@datguygamer Gymnophobia is the irrational fear of nudity :-P Trust me, when you’re raised by nudists, this is a very common phobia… XD

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

All those phobias, I couldn’t even name then XD

BTW I did finish in 3rd place! Phew…
    (The cheater was NOT reset to zero)
    I had to respin five times to get those shards… Agh X-X
    Such a good thing I’ve got FB… although I’m down from 74 to 24 FE’s now…

Anonymous

I got the Staff of Bones from the daily calendar last night to complete Chuck’s Last Will set, and… my GOODness it is awesome! It works a little strangley sometimes (doesn’t always work when it’s supposed to, and I’ve seen some weird timing on enemy procs), but whatever man! It is so much fun! Especially with the Resurrection emblem! When Chuck gets KO’ed twice on the enemies’ first turn, and I get four extra attacks before I’ve even had a turn, it really beings a smile to my face. And of course combining it with Valiant is Simply OP.

Chuck really does have all the best sets. Twin Lightning is the best of the AoE sets (because highest proc rate and most damage), and I already almost never used it in favor of Mana Shell. And now I find myself only wanting to use Mana Shell against enemy teams with Rogues and… that’s pretty much it? I guess Rainbird and Druid too, but I almost never see either of them other than when I’m also already facing Rogues, so whatever.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@poptimus

Glad to hear you are having fun with the new set. I got the set in the last 5X and have had great fun with it too as my main emblem is Resurrection. I haven’t used used it with Valiant as well yet. Lost count how many times I’ve used the set since I got it but on one occasion not one of the enemies birds touched Chuck. It was the only time Chuck wasn’t touched even though he was the weakest bird.

Today I actually met another team with the set for the first time and won, but it wasn’t as fast and furious as I expected it to be.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@poptimus
    I agree I have been using the set for a week and it is highly entertaining. The first time it worked it was hilarious ! I love it.

@angryde

Is that one the fear of chromatography? That would make it a seperation fear? Ha …. I can feel our IQs going up.

ShapokoManbeast
    @shapokomanbeast

@poptimus
    I tried it yesterday for the first time as well and think it will work once it’s fully enchanted. Only danger is facing a last will opponent with a resurrection emblem as I lost twice when the bonus attacks I received for having chuck go down ko’d their chuck but then he got resurrected and they got the bonus attack and had all 3 of their birds active with their Chuck at half power and just waiting to get ko’d by Valiant bonus damage again.

I was using the TJ strategy so it probably is best used with the resurrection emblem

Also tried AB Transformers again, we’ll see. My fingers might be “too fat” for the game? Hard to be accurate.

@datguygamer

?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Arena Season 7

Viewing 25 replies - 951 through 975 (of 1,143 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.