Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 751 through 775 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Anyone else have problems connecting to Rovio? Started about 1/2 hr ago.

Rocko
    @rocko

Facebook is down nationwide, it seems — that may be part of the problem.

Now, can anyone tell me how to stop receiving notifications from this thread?

burbman
    @burbman

@mvnla2 – Epic is down for me too, SWII still works though… maybe they are doing maintenance?

@rocko
    – try checking your user profile to see if you are subscribed to this thread, and you can deactivate.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@blop

(1) This bug will be fixed when you update to v1.0.12 — which is not currently available for iOS but will be soon.
    (2) The cap was raised to 29 in v1.0.12 (ditto second half of above).
    (3) This is not a bug and is by design. Since the stun was not caused by an enemy, it cannot be removed by healing effects.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@Rocko — Sorry for the notice, but Facebook is not down for me. They released an update at least for IOS this morning, possibly coincident with the Rovio problem. I installed it, and facebook is OK. Still can’t connect to Rovio. Could be related though if Facebook is causing everyone to reconnect to Rovio servers.

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

Have pinged Rovio about the issue.

CC: @mvnla2 @rocko @burbman

burbman
    @burbman

AB Friends is down as well.

Thanks @amslimfordy!

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@AMSlimfordy — Thanks! Suspect it can be blamed on Facebook. Was able to reconnect to AB SW 2, and AB Go. Go took a couple of minutes with hourglass turning. Will try Epic again.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Thought things were going OK with Epic; got through checking internet connection to logging in (several times now), but still get error.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

Whoot! Finally got back in Epic, but can’t continue using McCool for daily dungeon. Epic stopped in the middle of a battle when I was using him.

AngryBird TC
    @signitt

In addition to the recent problem. I was able to get back in but friends were not there. Left Epic then logged into Facebook, then experienced the friends not loading again.

Abyssuss
    @abyssuss

Did they change something with free friend’s golden pig rolls because i rolled one today and it didnt fill up my rainbow bar like it did before update. Do free golden pig rolls dont fill the rainbow bar anymore?

Rocko
    @rocko

I’ve checked my profile… I get notifications there when my name is mentioned (which is fine), but I don’t want to get an email every time someone replies to this thread… And there’s nothing in profiles that indicates thread subscriptions like other forums have. Someone please help.

Thanks!

JamesCooper
    @jamescooper

No you have angered the Angry Birds God and as penitence you are forced to read every single post in this thread muahaha!

If you bothered to read the email you received you would see a link at the bottom that tells you hot to disable the notifications. It’s in the Settings->notifications menu. Hope that helps.

z0z0
    @z0z0

A couple of hours ago I installed Epic on my Samsung S4, since the (family) I-pad 2 was occupied. Of course I synchronised my Rovio account to the Samsung. It seems like version .12 is out on android but .11 is still on I-OS. Can’t get past balancing audio on startup. After reinstalling game on I-pad it says I need an update when synchronising to Rovio account.

I guess I just have to wait for the newest version to arrive for I-OS?

PJng
    @pjng

After update .12, apps failed on startup, it’s show’ loca download failed. Please restart the apps and try again later’, Already try few hour nothing change.
    I do not have rovio account.

Genie001
    @genie001

Kindle Fire .12 is out with no more buggies. System halted a couple of time possibly indicating another bug or update, but complete functionality it back!

chinolatino
    @chinolatino

@Abyssuss – I noticed the same problem. Looks like it wasn’t increasing or increasing slower.

MVNLA2
    @mvnla2

@AMSlimfordy — I just got to level 25, and it says “max level”. I thought I read somewhere that the max level now was 27 or 29? I play on iPad.

koockaburra
    @koockaburra

please help :( my angry bird epic says “loading balancing into memory” but then its been HOURS but still not loading yet. pls help..im using ipad mini

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@mvnla2 In v1.0.12 the max level was raised from 25 to 29.

@koockaburra
    Do you play on multiple devices?

Waqs
    @sw0rdf1sh

There is one particular friend account that I cannot access and cannot roll my free golden pig roll. The rest of friends I can access including piggy mc’cool besides this one. Any suggestions?

SergioFunhouse
    @sergiofunhouse

I have the same problem, I can’t see friends accounts that have free roll in golden pig machine.

Silvergirl
    @silvergirl

I’ve been having the exact same problem. I finally realized that the friend whose free roll I can’t access, upgraded yesterday on her Android phone, while I have an iPhone. I think the problem could be because (as AMslimfordy mentioned) the latest Android upgrade is v1.0.12, while the latest iOS upgrade is v1.0.11.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 751 through 775 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.