Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 726 through 750 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • sparadrapp
    @sparadrapp

Anyone for my bug?

Cedricthechocolate
    @cedricaca

I have this bug where on levels requiring to borrow a third bird,the battle would not start no matter how many times I press the fight button. I only can enter the battle if I use only 2 birds or use a pig. Please help if not I cant to caves anymore.

Cedricthechocolate
    @cedricaca

I also have one more bug. When you play wizpigs castle, the timing screws up, and the wizpig would summon ghosts and instant heal on the same round, giving you no chance to rage prince porky.It is irratating cos he will instantly heal 2700 health and you can do nothing bout it

Snoutlings
    @jlatham

@Colkurtz You can still replay cave level so longs as you don’t kill all the pigs or have all your birds die.

TheAwesome
    @awesomez53

Why can’t you restart a 3rd Alley Level if you only used your 2 birds to finish it?

Peter
    @angrypeter

@danke, & @awesomez53,
    I don’t know how it happened, but the next day when i tried to launch the apps, everything just went ok!

Anyway, thanks for the advices given!

ReedRhyce
    @rydreyes3

I was level 26, almost 27 with 20 veteran, 15 elite and 4 master birds and suddenly I used my girlfriend’s phone when I was back level 13 since I was out of battery.

When I played it, it did not sync to my previous game so I just logged out of it. When I played it on my phone, it synced to when I was level 13. All the progress I made gone in an instant.

What the hell happened? How do I revert back to my previous save?

TFT
    @mtft

They gave me 1250 lucky coins when that happen to me. I was back to level 1.

piggy smoosher
    @piggy-smoosher

Can’t get my free golden pig roll. I click on the friend and it sends me back to my camp then I’m unable to do anything but exit and re-enter. Anyone else?

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@piggy-smoosher This bug is caused by you running v1.0.11 and your friend running v1.0.12. The “12” version is currently only available for Android and is expected soon for iOS. Updating will fix the issue.

piggy smoosher
    @piggy-smoosher

@AMslimfordy will it eventually rotate out or will I have to wait for free rolls til they fix the discrepancy? :^/ ?

sjmike
    @sjmike

Contact Rovio about it, they might give you free Lucky Coins to make up for it.

kare3n
    @kare3n

I completed red giant Valley – 3 twice but it doesn’t register. Still looks like it hasn’t been completed and won’t let me progress past that point? (I got 2 stars both times).

Rocko
    @rocko

Two bugs to report:

1) In Cave 4, Brawler is able to stun my birds during his charge up period, not just when he attacks. Not, I’m sure, as intended.

2) I can no longer play Epic on my iPad, after upgrading Chuck to “ArchMage” on my Android tablet. The game stuck on loading (during “loading balancing”), so I uninstalled and reinstalled, and now it says I need an update to the game to play, but there are no Apple Store updates available.

Thanks,

Rocko

Rocko
    @rocko

Holy crap, never mind. I didn’t realize it was the cave stunning me. But shouldn’t Matilda’s “Royal Aid” wake my guys up? It doesn’t…

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@rocko An ability to cleanse harmful effects does not apply to Cave 4, because the effect is an aspect of the cave and not dealt by an enemy.

Rocko
    @rocko

Ok, that makes sense.

Looking forward to being able to play on my iPad again!

Rocko

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@piggy-smoosher

Updating will fix the issue.

Genie001
    @genie001

The Android v 1.0.12 did not get to the Kindle app. No friends, free rolls or allies for cave battles. Sent message to Amazon, but would like to get to Roxio from this point. Thanks for passing, if you could.

piggy smoosher
    @piggy-smoosher

@AMslimfory I did update. That’s when it started. So I might take sjmike advice n contact Rovio unless you have another suggestion?
    Thank you for taking the time to answer me! :^]

AMslimfordy
    @amslimfordy

@genie001 The update will land for Kindle soon, we assume.

@piggy-smoosher
    v1.0.12 is not currently available for iOS so I’m not sure what you mean.

piggy smoosher
    @piggy-smoosher

@AMslimfordy I thought you were talking abt this last update 1.0.11. That’s when this started. I sent a message to Rovio as I’m stuck w a free roll from I’m assuming is an android user, that won’t go away.

Hoanganhminh
    @hoanganhminh

When I logged out of my Rovio Account (Acciedentally), then when I tried to log in, it said Account needs update. I refreshed my game, and it stucks at “Loading Balancing into memory…”. Help!

blop
    @blop

Here is one bug I got since yesterday :

When I click on a facebook friend’s name to jump into his camp using the blue totem, I just get back to my camp and can’t do anything (open golden pig machine, use forge, use cauldron …) until I get to another friend’s camp or exit mine and come back.

This bug appears on some of my friends but not all of them.

Thank you ! And please please please remove the 25 level cap … I’ve been there for ages and now it gets boring !!!

blop
    @blop

On cave 4 the passive 3 turns stun effect of the cave cannot be removed by Cheer or Healing rain spells. I think this should be allowed since it’s a harmful effect on the birds …

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 726 through 750 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.