Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 3,101 through 3,125 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • blueboss302
    @dereks

I had to do the newest update today on iPad and now game loads and closes before I can play.

blueboss302
    @dereks

Now I can play for very short periods but game kicks me out before I spin for rewards. Don’t even get lucky coin for defeating golden pig

Rhys4AUFC
    @rhys4aufc

This last update is stupid, enemies have become much tougher & I can’t even spin the loot wheel after a battle, why must Lolvio ruin a perfectly good game?!?

angryde
    @angryde

Ad crashes, ad crashes, ad crashes! :-/

Neletheboy
    @neletheboy

I came to the legendary sword, won the red, but the video blocked me, the game doesnt goes on. I tried everything to re-load the game but nothing happens. What should I do?

Puzzled
    @puzzled

Paladin Devotion:
    Weird bugs in the arena. When opposing Paladin uses Devotion to protect one of his birds/banner, this link will persist even after Paladin is knocked out, as long as his side has a resurrection emblem. No other secondary ability does this.

Today, both I and the computer were using Paladin, and both had used Devotion. When computer hit my Paladin with a Lightening Bird , my link was dispelled– this happened twice. When I hit his Paladin with my Captain, there was no dispel of the link.

What does this mean?

Jenn
    @jennt

@puzzled If you ever figure that Paladin glitch out, let me know! I’ve NEVER EVER been able to dispel an opponent’s Devotion unless it was used on Paladin. If it’s used on any of the other team’s birds, forget it. SO frustrating! I was hoping this latest update with all the fixes would’ve gotten that one, but nope.
    I’ve mentioned it with some other glitches to Rovio, but they didn’t respond to that particular glitch. I’ve never submitted a ticket solely for the Devotion glitch either though. If you submit it, let me know what they say! I’m still waiting for their help with another Arena glitch.

HHal2000
    @halim-hanna

I noticed 3 bugs since the last update:

– whenever I visit Red Giant Valley – 5, after I finish the battle, my birds stay stuck there and must restart the game to be able to do something else.

– whenever I need to select a friend for help with a battle, I stay stuck on page one of my list of friends, not being able to go forwards or backwards. I must log out of the friends page, go back in and directly chose page 2 to be able to access it before it freezes again then I have to repeat the process

– during special events, the gift on the log bridge outside the cave between two islands does not work. I click on it several times and nothing happens

I play the game on an iPad mini

Thanks

PJng
    @pjng

@halim-hanna
    About 3rd issue, you cannot precise tap on that gift, try tap few or 10 pixel away on that gift, it work on mine.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@angryde
    For me it’s match crashes at least once a day. I have sent screen caps. They sent a few shekels one time. Today the opposing frost savage, after his attack stayed stuck on my side. I THINK AB EPIC IS BUGGIER THAN EVER.

burbman
    @burbman

New issue that I have come across in v2.0. Monthly calendar has now reset itself to the first of the month in two of my three games. We are still short of halfway through the month, so this will likely allow me to make up the days it has reset via the video option and end up with more items than I would have acquired otherwise, but if it happens again, or after mid month, it will keep me from being able to obtain the more valuable end of month items.

angryde
    @angryde

@dallasreds Absolutely, mate! Since 2.0 dropped the game’s become virtually unplayable. I’d say 80% of ads crash the game. It seemed to stabilize about a week ago… but then it got much, much worse.

As you can see, I’ve submitted a bunch of tickets. Pawel wrote back and basically said – “There’s a big problem, it’s all too difficult… we’re investigating.’ So, basically, “too bad, suck it up!”

I’m so deeply unimpressed. :-/

Everyone’s been telling me just to spend RW$ on the smallest LC package and get rid of the ads… which of course makes sense… but I’m just so angry now!

I don’t like being compelled to do something due to gross incompetence.

Rovio_Support.jpg

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde

Sorry to see what’s going on with you. If it’s a big problem I wonder when if ever it will be fixed.

Today I was playing in the Arena, it got fast and frantic leaving Matilda on the ground frozen. The crowd and golden Chili were still active but the blue circles disappeared under the birds and I couldn’t do anything. I waited 5 minutes to see if anything changed but no luck so had to abort.

Also the abort button for McCool still isn’t working. I’m wondering if that was done on purpose?

Screenshot_2017-03-17-15-32-27.png

Jenn
    @jennt

@suzyq; please submit a ticket for the McCool abort! I did and they told me they thought it was user specific. Told me to uninstall and reinstall, which I did. When that didn’t work, they said it was being passed on to the developers. More people with this bug need to complain about it.

angryde
    @angryde

@suzyq @jennt Mercifully, I still have access to a functioning McCool abort button. Phew. I guess the trade off is an absolutely outrageous ad crash %, eh!? Lol. My guess is that Rovio tried to remove the possibility of McCool resetting during the 2.0 drop… but didn’t think it through… I remember reading a quote from Pawel where he basically said ‘McCool resetting is cheating, our designers never intended for it to be used in such a manner.’ He also wrote something similar about underpowering (that it’s ‘cheating,’ and that people should always use their best gear). Thanks for your sympathies. Sigh. I’ve discovered, quite by accident, that the ads which are displayed between the hours of 6am – 9am German time tend to crash less… so I’m trying to grind hard during that period. FYI I’m currently floating between 1st and 3rd in platinum. Fingers crossed that no last minute cheats will materialise and I’ll finally reach diamond… despite my trials and tribulations! XD

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

EDIT: nvm issue solved itself

druidean
    @xxdragon52

I have met up with a bug after defeating the fourth fortress where the game softlocks after the cutscene finishes. How can this be fixed? (restarted the qame several times already, still happens) <3

Joshuaisepic
    @joshuaisepic

I cannot access my news panel or the chronicle caves.
    I also cannot finish an arena battle against pigy mccool-it just freezes.
    I think there should be compensation because it’s becoming unplayable.

Dean K. Huddleston
    @dean-k-huddleston

2 bugs first off I completed slingshot woods four and my birds just stay on the screen on the level I just beat. Second I had the master knight class from the starter pack I got rid of the game accidentally got it back got all my progress back except this purchase.

mminacrunch
    @maaminacrunch

I have this error: Failed to extract resources needed by II2CPP.

Not sure if those are “I”s or “1”s

It’s been a problem since the last update. I am on a kindle.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

On the 31st day of every month, no free Lucky Coin is given even when your account is linked to Facebook.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@maaminacrunch

I saw this on Rovio just now, hope it helps

I’m Seeing An Error Message “Failed To Extract Resources Needed By II2CPP”. What’s Up With That?

This is a device storage space issue. If your game is connected to a Rovio Account, please complete the following steps to fix the issue:

– Re-install the game to your device’s internal storage space
    – Clear the app cache (device settings > application manager > Epic > storage > clear cache)
    – Make sure that there’s at least 1 GB of free storage space on your device

If your game is not connected to a Rovio Account, please don’t re-install Epic as that would erase your game progress. In this case, you could try the above but just without re-installing, i.e. clearing the cache as advised above, and clearing some space from the storage so that there is at least 1 GB free space.

Wild
    @billw

My thorn wall emblem changed to mystic rainbow shimmer but mystic abilities are not present.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@billw

A couple of us have had the same problem. I did report it early last week to Rovio, but haven’t had a reply yet.

Allan Renè Steentoft Kjeldgaard
    @allan-rene-steentoft-kjeldgaard

I cant seem to post in the just finished event, Hogriders, but it seems odd to me that a player can achieve more than 1000 points while the Hogriders are resting? Player ´Ich´ of TeamChuck85 achived this while everybody else was waiting for the rest to be over?

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 3,101 through 3,125 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.