Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,926 through 2,950 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bigmac69
    I wrote about this here before… the pig level is sometimes reset to the value when you first played that dungeon, the chosen level isn’t a random low value. As such, Porktuga will be level 4 or 5 pigs only, since it’s the first dungeon you will find.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I just got another ESoD (Epic Screen of Death). Since then, my game is stuck at “Checking local files” when starting up!

EDIT: Never mind, worked now! Just took forever.

JustinTime
    @justintime

Hey I just started playing again after a long time and noticed that I only have Matilda and blues. I know you lose them in the bamboo forest but I already defeated Demonic WizPig, any ideas to get them back?

Matik08
    @matik

hi
    i can log in to my nest accout from PC without problems, issue is that during login trough Angry Birds Epic nest to continue progres I have “wrong password” notification
    Please help

Wild
    @billw

On the Demons from the Deep at 10,010 points I received a con graduation notice that I won the Elite Guardian. When I looked I found that the regular Guardian was there. I made mention of this problem on another post a few days ago and have not received an acknowledged reply from Angry Birds. Since then I changed my name to “NoEliteGuardGiven” just so you know that is me… I know you guys can figure a fix.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@billw
    This is not an official Rovio website. We just play the game, like you do. :) Trying to give you general tips is all we can do, but don’t expect a Rovio employee to answer your question.

When you receive the Elite Guardian, it won’t automatically switch your Guardian class to the Elite upgrade. You have to switch manually.
    Go to your Nest, tap on Red, switch to the Guardian class and see if there’s a button like this:

If you see this button, simply tap it and you should be able to enjoy your Elite Guardian.

If not, you should contact Rovio here: https://support.rovio.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

hermax
    @hermax

I have a glitch when I was playing the ninja level, then My red, yellow and black birds disappear forever…. I have tried to reboot my machine, play in pvp and world boss level, even in the army gear menu, they all gone! Anyone also got this bug?? I can use only two birds ( white and blue) to fight now which I haven’t used in the glitch level….

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@hermax
    Not a glitch, you have to keep playing the next levels in the Bamboo Forest.

(@all Wasn’t there an animation where your other birds would get kidnapped? With more and more people reporting this as a bug, could it be that the animation is glitched?)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Don’t ask me how I managed to do that. I have NO clue. It somehow opened two tabs from the totem at once and now buttons are blocked and it shows a name I have NEVER heard of…

I had to close the game because there was no way out.

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

@smwforever4…..I’ve had that name pop up onn my screen too….but it didn’t lock up and freeze on me. It’s happend a few times over the last 2 or 3 days.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@mistychristie
    It didn’t freeze on me. It was just that the Exit button was blocked by another, unclickable Exit button…

I wonder if the name belongs to an employee from Chimera. After all, it’s a German company…

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

@smwforever4…… Mine would have had to have frozen for me to get a screen shot of it :-)

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@mistychristie
    So it only pops up for, like, a split-second? If that happened I wouldn’t mind. Similar things happen with the GPM where it shows a “6x bonus” for a glimpse of an eye before it goes away. But the game shouldn’t get stuck there. :P

Oh and by the way, my complete @ tag is @smwforever45. Apologies that the last number doesn’t appear :)

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

@smwforever45….yes, it would pop up for only a brief moment but long enough to glimps the name.

My apologies on omitimg the 5 from your forum designation. I was copying and pasting from the “@” symbol instead typing it out. :-)

datguygamer
    @datguygamer

@smwforever45 I got that thing where it got stuck there when the 6X RR showed up.

angryde
    @angryde

Urgh… I’ve had three “Epic Needs to Restart to Stay Epic” messages in three hours! :-/

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I accidentally left auto-play running during an Event level… This happened. :/

Chuck is still there but he’s invisible. You can’t select him directly, but if you try to select Matilda you will select Chuck. You can’t hit any enemy with him since no enemy is in existence. The game should have moved on to Wave 3 but it didn’t. All I could do was exit the battle and waste 5 stamina.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

Ghost Chuck! :-D

MistyMissChristie
    @mistychristie

Arrrgghhhh….getting SO tired of crashing since the update of 9/21…. why is it whenever there’s a new update or event the crashing happens more often???

kolchin
    @bhenry43

I’m crashing too. It always happens after I roll for my prize and then hit the accept button. So I’m not losing anything except time, but still very annoying.

Other bugs I’ve noticed since I’m here:

The % odds listed on abilities and coin flips vs the actual results seem WAY off, on the bad side. Resurrect emblem tends feels like it procs WAY more than it should, same with other emblems. That COULD be confirmation bias though. What isn’t confirmation bias is the coin flip. I lose the coin flip a little more than about 8/10 times. Might as well give us a prize wheel with 1 WIN and 7 LOSE and have us spin it. It would more accurately reflect the actual odds of winning.

In Arena when the opponent has the ability to reset timers (chuck’s set or blue’s class), when my own bird is knocked out, the timer’s can be reset by the opponent, even though they aren’t taking damage (cause they are knocked out). I’ve lost a few games because my birds can’t resurrect after one knock out.

Chuck’s last will set will sometimes not proc on both remaining birds. Every so often one bird will get a bonus attack and the other won’t. I THINK this might happen when the first bonus attack kills the opponent that killed Chuck.

XELnaga
    @xelnaga

Rovio, you again broke the event? The game crashing after any event battle!

Suzy
    @suzyq

If we are still keeping tabs on the coin flip here are my figures after 32 battles in the Arena. I won 11 and lost 22. Also if I get the green light to start first, 99% of the time if the other side were using the Cheater set I lost out again :(

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@suzyq
    A dozen times I won the toss despite the opponent having the Cheater set.
    I’m currently trying out the Cheater set and it works like a charm. So far I never went last.

Bubbley
    @bubbley

@bhenry43 Last Will does show some odd behaviour. It does not proc when the bird that KO Chuck is KO’d. However it randomly doesn’t proc at times. Haven’t worked it out yet and I use it most of the time.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@smwforever45

You’ve been lucky then. I’ve got the Cheater set and did use it a little bit and it worked fairly well. Trouble is I don’t use Blues very often. Also I still think its unfair that in order for me to get a better chance of getting first go I have to use it:(

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,926 through 2,950 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.