Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,801 through 2,825 (of 3,189 total)
  • Replies
  • RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@bubbley
    I have had enemy birds (and even my own birds if they had the Vengeful emblem too) get knocked out from Vengeful… This is the first time this happened to me. Not that it mattered much anyway since I was about to lose (MAYBE I could’ve recovered with Witch… but unlikely)… but that was still a shocker since my game is nearly bug-free.

I complained to them on Twitter. If I don’t get a reply there I’ll remind them; if nothing still happens I’ll open a ticket.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

Been watching the ad for the free GPM spins as usual… after watching the ad on the Arena GPM the game suddenly took me to the island, I returned to the Arena and could claim my free spin. However, since then, the GPM in the Nest is stuck on a “24:00:00” countdown, it shows an ad is available even though I just watched one, and the GPM seems completely broken. The arena GPM works normally, but not the best GPM.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@smwforever45 That happens to me too sometimes, the only thing you can do is wait until the next spin (which is after 12 hours from when you did the bug-spin, not 24 hours as the countdown says)

LizarDragon
    @lizardragon

Hey, so I recently re-downloaded the game and I got to Puzzle Bridge 1, the 3 wave battle, and the game wants me to tap and hold Matilda. I do and everyone takes their turn as usual, and when it’s my turn again there will be a symbol on Matilda that is both the “up” finger and the “hold” finger combined and stuck on her. I can’t move any birds, nor can I exit the level or restart the fight. The only way to exit is to close the game. It does this every time. Any idea what’s happening?

Steven Burrage
    @steven-burrage

This may not be a bug but it is an error. I’m in a duel enemy bird has 987 hit points left, my birds have debuffs one of my birds will do 1000 damage the other 1200. I use 1200 on banner and 1000 on bird, but he doesn’t die he’s at 3 hp. Why is my bird doing less damage or the enemy having more hp than the game says?

Steven Burrage
    @steven-burrage

Does it seem to anyone else that the events and challenges are bug riddled? On the recent event where the red knight upgrade was the prize. Right as the timer for the final section hit 0 and opened it crashed, when reset still has my 60 icons or so, but I’d lost all my stars. Using my stamina drinks and nearly playing nonstop I was able to get to the end. After beating the last pole, as the gate to the golden clouds was opening it crashed again. Again all my stars were gone. How could I have won 70+ Icons and not a single star?

orinocopl
    @orinocopl

Just had FOURTEEN battles in a row when I lost coin toss without any reason-other teams did not use False Coin set.
    This is absolutely pathetic.

Edit: Looks like its constant effect. Every battle is the same situation

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

I keep losing the coin toss since the update…
    Out of the last 25 matches or so, I won only two tosses. TWO.

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@smwforever45 Yeah I have noticed something similar :-/

Fluffy
    @flufflemonster

@angryjohnny Same here, and Chuck is ALWAYS the first to bite the dust.

By the way, I got a graphical glitch. Check out the pig squire!

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@flufflemonster
    Probably because Chuck has the lowest health, amirite? Put in a weak Blues or Mathilda instead and it’ll look different. When Mathilda’s Witch was at mastery 4 her health was lower than Chuck’s, and enemies targeted her first.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

Maybe the change in the coin toss is to make using the Lucky Coin set more attractive?

Fluffy
    @flufflemonster

@jamairoqui The coin toss should be 50-50. They have no reason to change the probable outcome of a heads or tails (or in this case, birds or snouts) toss, which is an even 50-50. The Lucky Coin should only add an additional 25%.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@flufflemonster I understand that. But it seemed to me that before the update I won the coin toss outright enough that using the Lucky Coin set didn’t make much difference. I would win maybe 3-4 tosses in a row anyway, even without the Lucky set. With the Luck set, maybe that went to 5 in a row. And since with the Sweet Witch, the difference in outcome generally comes down to the number of turns it takes you to win with three stars whether you win or lose the toss, that increase in coin toss win didn’t really make it worthwhile to use the Coin set. Especially when Artillery or Plushie provides a better advantage for the entire battle.

But now, if you’re losing 5-6 tosses in a row (as people have observed), then using the Lucky Coin set makes more sense. (Also because now there are some *really* powerful teams out there, and losing the toss to one of them makes a difference.)

Just a thought.

orinocopl
    @orinocopl

It’s not 5-6tosses in a row. Yesterday I had FIFTEEN losses in a row. This is ridiculous. It should be 50-50. And what if I don’t use LC set or I use different bird? It’s not excuse.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@jamairoqui
    You shouldn’t lose the toss a dozen times in a row though like I did. Like, I’m not gonna deny there is a real chance for it to happen… but what the game does seems rigged. No I don’t have the Cheater set, and I don’t wanna be forced to use it just to win coin tosses I should be supposed to win anyway. 50-50 or nothing.

orinocopl
    @orinocopl

Just lost third arena battle because of very fair coin toss ratio (irony mode off) couldn’t make daily objectives… Well I’m not gonna use lucky coins. Not with this bs. Probably I’ll be demoted to lower league (not enough points) but I don’t care.
    My congrats to you Rovio. Your game officially become pile of shite.

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

I don’t remember the coin toss ever being this bad. It had to be at least 80% losses today. I was playing teams within several hundred points and before I completed 2 of the sets of objectives, I was done for. I must say in past it seemed I won much more than 50% of the tosses. Maybe those days over. I quit paying for extra chances several months ago when maybe 25% of the time I didn’t complete the objectives. No more money from me Rovio.

burbman
    @burbman

@dallasreds – I have run up against a lot of opponents playing with the Cheater set for the blues, that steal the coin toss, is that what you are seeing, or are they just flat out losses?

Dallasreds
    @dallasreds

@burbman
    No these were flat out losses. It had to be 7 or 8 in a row. In fact I really don’t remember winning any of them. I agree with everyone about the update. I haven’t seen the cheater set in a week and when you lose the toss that way you see the graphic of the toss getting reversed.

Jamairoqui
    @jamairoqui

@smwforever45 (and others) I completely agree that the coin toss is now biased. I see roughly the same behavior, that I lose the toss about 80% of the time now (four losses in a row, typically followed by a win). If you’re losing 4 out of 5 tosses, using the Lucky set makes sense. Before, not so much.

Has anyone else notices that after you lose a battle, the next team you face is a patsy? For example, you get a team with a power ranking of 1800 as an opponent, and get crushed. The team for the next battle after that loss has a power ranking of 1350. So it’s lose one-win one.

RedYoshi45
    @smwforever45

@burbman
    Nope, actually I didn’t see the set a single time since the update. All of these were flat out losses.

@jamairoqui

Yup, always been like that. The game makes it easier for you to win a battle if you lost the previous one. After your next win your enemies will be back to normal strength.

angryde
    @angryde

Is anyone else experiencing arena issues..? Since the start of the Tinker Titan event..? It’s taking forever – or never! – for the game to fetch/find my arena opponents…

Angry Johnny
    @angryjohnny

@angryde I have experienced that from time to time ever since last Sunday actually.

Suzy
    @suzyq

@angryde Yes I’m suffering from freezing a LOT which is very annoying as I can’t remember the last time it happened as it’s been so long. Only starting happening today.

Home Forums Angry Birds Epic Forum Angry Birds Epic Bugs

Viewing 25 replies - 2,801 through 2,825 (of 3,189 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.