ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 379 total)
  • Replies
  • ArmourBender
    @armourbender

As it is written that there are no bots and only live people on the Leaderboard,

please investigate this player UEKEKSKWKEKJNRN who had the ability to make super leaps in points during the Thanksgiving event.

The details of his / her super exploits are here in the Angry Birds Nest forum here There are no bots in the ABT leaderboard? together with picture proofs, and explanations.

Let’s make the Leaderboard safe from these type of characters. If found guilty after investigations, can we block them or monitor their behaviours? And kindly please let us know Roxio / Exient’s feedback on this anomaly.

Thanks in advance, @gradientturtle7, @arceemega, @madalice & @lewie4.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Hi,
    Having problems with Energon Soundwave during this new live event 1.22.4.1 Soundwave Superior. Day 1 today: shoot armoured pigs which fire back.

Initially E. Soundwave was behaving OK today from 00:00 UTC for the last 10 hours, played him more than 5 times through this period.

Then suddenly at around 10:00 UTC at Cobalt Valley, his shielding became ineffective: after just a few hits from pigs shots, he died and I had to use 10 gems to resuscitate him. Then before he could make it over 1 screen’s worth, he died again and required 20 gems.

My E. Soundwave is already at Level 13. Have yet to get RatBat +20% shielding. But surely since his shield was OK the last 10 hours, perhaps this is an error which nerfed his shields.

Hoping this can be fixed soon.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

RE: Didn’t get double the Gems in DAILY REWARDS after pressing the DOUBLE REWARDS! button

Hi, this seems to happen in the last live events, and now also in Soundwave Superior: Day number 7, reward is Gems x10.

At Monday 5th Dec 2016 21:00 UTC / Tuesday 6th Dec 2016 05:00 GMT + 8.

When the DOUBLE REWARDS! button is pressed, there is no video shown and thus no doubling of my rewards.

IF there is a problem with internet connectivity, it would say so in a popup and I would have to acknowledge by clicking the button. But not this time.

Please get this fixed because it’s very frustrating for users.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@lewie4

Energon structures destroyed during Challenge Events are not counting towards the Daily Quest targets.

All other Daily Quest targets are working normally.

Thanks.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@optimuspig in events where you can’t use energonicons it only counts if you are using an energon tf

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Hm, that’s kind of silly.

OK, thanks for the explanation.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

ABT having some math issues with the 3x Multiplier and Rodimus in live event End of the Road.

My Rodimus level 12 brought over from Wrecking Ball event which was upgraded with a massive amount of bought Sparks to Silver 2 stripes w 65% base score bonus. With the 3x multiplier he’s *ONLY* getting +195% score bonus as he’s part of this event’s Bonus Squad.

WAIT! It’s suppose to be Promotional Bonus +70% times 3 = +210% score bonus, right?

I’m only getting +195% score bonus. Seriously.

As the End of the Road live event allows only a single player character, those lost score bonus -15% do count a lot. Please can Rovio / Exient fix this ASAP, thanks, @gradientturtle7, @arceemega, @madalice & @lewie4.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Just reminder of the Rodimus not using the promotional +5% bonus & 3x multiplier bug.

Even if the event ends in a few hours, will it just slide into the next time we have Rodimus as part of the bonus squad as another unfixed bug?

If you use others in the bonus squad: ricochet, dead end, drift they are OK as they will use the promotional bonus of +5% added to their base sparks %.
    So why does Rodimus not have the +5% bonus?

Its not just +5%, its 3x+5% = +15% boost to the score.

As the End of the Road and now Adrift live event allows only a single player character, those lost score bonus -15% do count a lot.

Please can Rovio / Exient fix this ASAP, thanks, @gradientturtle7, @arceemega, @madalice & @lewie4.

Drover’s Dog
    @droversdog

Crash time with today’s update

@gradientturtle7
    , @arceemega, @madalice & @lewie4
    Could you lovely people work out why update through Google play store crashes the game and does not allow me/us to open it at all

ED209
    @ed209

@droversdog its been a common issue for a long time on every major update they release, no testing done and then breaks the game till they sort it.

if you use Facebook to backup your game a uninstall and re install then connect back to FB should fix it if not its a matter of waiting for yet another update.

zhianjo
    @zhianjo

Can anyone help me so i got it right. After the last update the game crashed so i did contact Rovio and they were very helpful but in the last email they said we updated your game and you just have to relaunch it. What does relaunch mean, it sounds maybe stupid, but i shut down the game and started again. But stil my old records didn’t show up. So i deleted the game and connected to FB again. But still the game did come back as it was. So the question is what i’m doing wrong here?

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

iOS Version 1.24.10.4 released some time today after 22:00 UTC / GMT+0 14 Feb @ crashed for me once today a few minutes before the end of the live event.

Happened after hard reset / shutdown and turn on of iPad3 after playing ABT live event Happy Valentines for only approx 15 minutes. So i lost 1 energy bar and left with 2 remaining energy bars.

Crashed back into the Apple home screen. Approx 23:30 UTC / GMT+0 15 Feb 2017.

I don’t think that we can blame memory errors for this since my last hard reset was only
    15 minutes ago.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

My Android Samsung Galaxy Note3 was updated to 1.24.10.3 today and finally it shows Chromia Bundle, and Gems Bundle and Token Exchange.

Yesterday i could not see any of the Chromia Bundle or Gems Bundle or Token Exchange as it was still 1.24.10.2.

Unfortunately the Happy Valentine’s event which ran OK on my iOS iPad3 v1.24.10.3 is just over, but it didnt show on my Android 1.24.10.3.

So i didnt get to play Happy Valentines live event on my Android.

What makes it worst is,

I had clicked on the apology messages in the news and got my 1000+1000 tokens and 1500 sparks and 400 gems a few days ago: the very first day it was offered by Rovio/Exient.

But since my Android was 1.24.10.2 and i started playing from zero (new game status) i could only see the 400 gems. And 500 sparks only.

Is there a way to get back my apology 2000 tokens (i have 0 tokens now) and 1500 sparks (i only got 500 now)?

All my Token Exchange shows for redemption are Smokescreen, Epic Optimus, Arcee, Airarchnid and coins.
    NO SPARKS to redeem, and ZERO tokens.

So, what can i do about this please?

Thanks in advance.

Joel
    @joel687

Day 2 of the Loyalty event, and the end of the world bug is back. I exited the event right before I hit the end. Lickily, it didn’t count it.

IMG_0226.PNG

ED209
    @ed209

@joel687, Rovio will just blame your device!

someone else reported it to Rovio and thats what they said lol

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@lewie4

Just thought I’d issue a thank you to your team for taking this suggestion seriously:

https://www.angrybirdsnest.com/forums/topic/abtf-challenge-events-bugs-issues/page/8/#post-168745

I’m hoping that when it gets fixed, BP’s missiles will be worth 15 points on Missile Day like all other missiles.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Why do a TF’s accessories all fall off when we purchase a new accessory from the Token Exchange?

This is not a new issue, it’s been happening pretty much ever since we first started with these special events.

Does Rovio support Transformer nudism?

Beauregard
    @beauregard

Why have all my posts been deleted about the glitch in the game that allow people to cheat? People need to know what they’re dealing with, why are you covering this up?

Joel
    @joel687

@beauregard – They weren’t deleted. You put them in a different thread. For some reason, you decided they should be in with the energonicons topic.

Beauregard
    @beauregard

Sorry, I thought I put them in here. Guess I didn’t wait for the ads to finish loading before I entered the thread.

Deadeye
    @bproue

Is there going to be a fix for those who can not open the game after the last update, or do we need to try and reinstall.

ED209
    @ed209

@bproue, some people have re installed the game twice in the other hard update thread and it’s not fixed the issue, you could give it a try but your at the hope your game backup is up to date via Facebook. If you don’t use Facebook you will need to wait or
    Loose your progress

rjfg007
    @rjfg007

I just got ripped off of first place!!! I was leading with 45000+ coming to the end and the next thing i know I’m in 8 Place with 18,000 and get 200 tokens. After I spent 130 jems plus 6.99 on buying Sparks. They will fix this or I will take it off my phone and i will never play another rovio game again.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@Lewie4

A new bug – it affects both regular map node runs, and the special event runs.

The run starts at the same time as the video ad and continues in the background, and we’re unable to bypass the ad after usual 7 seconds or so. The ad just continues playing, and my TF is completely helpless and gets slaughtered in the background.

In a regular map node it’s just an annoyance. In a competition run it impacts our ability to compete. Please have your devs look into this.

Thanks.

ED209
    @ed209

I have had the same issue with ads, can no longer skip the starting ads as no cross to close them.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Viewing 25 replies - 201 through 225 (of 379 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.