ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 379 total)
  • Replies
  • Lewie4
    @lewie4

@optimuspig Good find, I’ll look into that and get it sorted.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@lewie4 Thanks!

P.S. I’m hoping that when it gets fixed, BP’s missiles will be worth 15 points on Missile Day like all other missiles.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Hello, experienced a bug with the new update / 2 year celebration with Bomb: v1.20.5.2

After playing the challenge, with 3 green charge bars, chose the 2 preferred characters (Blues Brothers 10pc + 10pc) and the preferred weapon Lavatron (5% bonus) and proceeded to play… and… went back to the IOS icon screen.

Start ABT again and found I now have 1 green energy charge bar and “lost” a green bar equivalent to 55 minutes.

How to prevent this from happening?

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Hello again,

I just noticed that my new iPad had lost some of the rewards.
    It says I have completed 81 out of 86 rewards.
    Counted the “uncompleted” rewards and only found 4, not 5.
    One of them is the reward for a team collecting 5 keys. I remember that the last time I had collected 24 out of 25.

Does anyone have experience with this bug?
    Thanks in advance.

Christinesmiles
    @christinesmiles

Yet again, I got kicked out of the game in the middle of play, and went from #1 down to #2 because of it. ??

Power Pork
    @abginebird

@christinesmiles
    That’s a known bug… that i think it’s because of the low space on the phone? Not sure
    The best thing to do here is to reboot the game after playing one challenge, then enter the game and play again. most of the times it can prevent crashing.
    That’s all i know, however, maybe @lewie4 might know a better answer.

acwb16
    @acwb16

Once again, the game is crashing and costing competition runs. It goes like it’s going to show an ad (sometimes it does show the ad) and then instead on transitioning to the game the screen just goes black.
    This isn’t a new issue, but in previous competitions I’d only have this problem maybe once, twice a day. Now it’s more like every 4-5 runs, one blacks out. This is ridiculous.

Reposted in the right spot now (that’s what I get for not checking the Transformers forum first!) and with an addendum:
    The game now crashes occasionally after it shows me how many points I’ve gotten and my spot on the leaderboard. It goes to transition back to the ‘home screen’ and just stays black.

Christinesmiles
    @christinesmiles

With the number of crashes I have lost at least 1000 tokens I could have earned. Plus, I used gems to recharge so I feel like I lost gems too! This is so frustrating and angry making!!!
    Is there anyway to calculate exactly what I could have earned and what I’ve lost? Or can I get the gems back somehow? Just kidding, I know there’s no way, but… I have no words – not nice ones anyway.

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Here’s a new bug that I don’t believe anyone else has encountered yet. I had a Unicron run, except that AstroTrain arrived to evac my TF less than ten seconds after the start of the run, before Unicron even dropped his shields for the first time.

@lewie4

Traveler
    @traveler

Just had a similar experience on the challenge. The run lasted maybe a little longer where Unicron dropped its shield just once.

ED209
    @ed209

I have played all day for the last 2 days and not come across him once so far.

had the bug where the node doesn’t load properly and very short runs. event seems to be a bit of a mess this time round

Christinesmiles
    @christinesmiles

Wei just played an event from 8pm yesterday until 8 pm today. I was in the #1 spot, but I only got 100 tokens!!!! Are you kidding!?! Unbelievable. Remind me why I play this game again?s @gradientturtle7 @arceemega

acwb16
    @acwb16

So, paying a Pig City run with Epic Optimus and Nemesis I encounter Unicron. Since Epic O can’t target the Flaming Pig Boogers worth anything, he croaks. Right before a Falling Tower, which falls right ahead of him.
    Nemesis doesn’t drop in, nothing happens. No “gems to continue” option, nothing. The game doesn’t freeze, just keeps running.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@acwb16 You have to tap the screen above and left of the boogers. I knocked him down 50% in Cobalt Valley with him before running out of time.

acwb16
    @acwb16

Thanks @MillForce2k !
    If I run into him again, I’ll try that!

Anonymous

I’ve had three consecutive crashes with Reflectron using different TFs. Waiting for next block now.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

@lewie4 Could you prod the developers to take a serious look at the stability issues and the now more frequent Edge of the World glitch instead of them just writing it off as a device issue? I just put in a ticket (Request #1376609) as well for the Edge of the World glitch.

Thank you for any assistance you can provide.

EOTW3

Rhys4AUFC
    @rhys4aufc

Only ended up with about 3500 tokens, & with only around 1050 gems, did not have enough to buy Nemesis Prime without buying $8 worth of gems. So I paid up to get the TF, BUT never again will I give those crooks at Lolvio another cent of my money!!!

acwb16
    @acwb16

Could you fix the glitched bridges in Pig City? They don’t activate and cost you a node or worse, a competition run.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

@acwb16 do you shoot the red button that activates them?if your wondering Here’s a screenshot of what it looks like
    Screenshot_20161115-143014.png

Rowdypup
    @rowdypup

@acwb16 those switches are manditory to shoot on Pig City runs, for they activate the holographic bridges needed to cross the abyss [unless you are being a character that transforms into a jet, they you can have enough momentum to have a chance to make it across very rarely], or else…..

acwb16
    @acwb16

Yeah, I always shoot those! Or at least, I’m always trying (they’re easy points!). I think balloon or flying pigs must have gotten in the way or something. It’s the first time I’ve had this glitch in quite a while. I think a automatically run-ending feature isn’t much of one. Thanks @sam-spargo and @rowdypup – I’ll pay more attention to those and make certain I’m hitting them!

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

Apparently this bug that affects all varients of Galvatron’s Weapons Cooldown accessory still exists.
    Instead of allowing Galvatron’s weapon to keep firing continuously for a longer time, it actually makes it fire less rounds before pausing to cool down.

Energon Galvatron’s Vortex Weapons Cooldown is being offered at 950 tokens / 475 gems during this Happy Thanksgiving event running now until 28 Nov 2016 GMT+0. That’s a lot of effort for 950 tokens / expensive even at 50% discount for 475 gems.

I feel it is unfair and unethical for Roxio / Exient to offer Vortex during this competition, without getting the bug fixed.

What can be done is:
    – stop making available Vortex Weapons Cooldown and other Galvatron’s Weapon Cooldown.
    – refund those who bought it in gems (usually 950 gems if not given as a special offer during a live event) well give us back at least 475 gems then.
    – give us a planned date to have this fixed
    – fix it asap please this is no way to treat a customer.

I hope this plea gets some action.
    Thanks in advance.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

RE: Crashes / Sudden Death

There’s been more stability of Angry Birds Transformers game since a few days into the Bludgeon and Brawl event = at least on the IOS / iPad3.
    Less crashes occur which cuts short the game and bring the user back into the home screen.

Usually when there’s too many objects to shoot at on screen, and tend to be Desert nodes.

Dramatically less crashes when it was Halloween version 1.21.3.3 & 1.21.3.4. Only crashed twice for me during the live event (loss of 1 bar of energy!) and once on the map when there were too many objects to shoot at on screen.

The latest Thanksgiving version 1.21.3.5 only crashed once while playing the map (too many objects to shoot at on screen), and once during the live event (the live event couldn’t start after showing the Transformers + Decepticons logo).

I have been clearing the ABT game on IOS9 iPad3 (double click the Home button, then push the ABT screen off) then hard shut down every time I stop playing on my iPad3 so that may have helped.

Overall, Bravo! for the lessening of crashes.

ArmourBender
    @armourbender

No sooner than I reported the latest ABT to crash less often,
    WHOOOPS! :O There was a crash today at the most unlikeliest place:
    When in Professor’s lab, having rolled for AutoCog + Anger Chip + Anger Chip.
    Before I could collect the reward of xxxx coins, WHOOPS! went to IOS home screen on my iPad3.
    And there’s no competition on today as it’s token exchange day, after Thanksgiving event has ended!

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum ABTF Challenge Events – Bugs & Issues

Viewing 25 replies - 176 through 200 (of 379 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.