What's your rank

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What's your rank

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 362 total)
  • Replies
  • Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Rank 305 6 million coins

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

What is the max rank?

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@sam-spargo

# of TFs you have x 15.

So theoretically 510 if you got all three TFs available through special events plus the two that you needed to spend cash to buy.

The Dark Knight
    @elpapam

Level : PSY-OPS 392
    Pigs : 705.843
    Coin : 65.682.246
    Gems : 3437

I have complete 84/86 Achievements

And i am having trouble i couldn’t buy Dark Nemesis Prime and the Thanx-giving Ronimus Prime. Is there by any chance i can win again or buy those 2 special characters?

Thank you.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

Rodimus and nemisis prime are unobtainable right now

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I had the impression that upgrading the vault also added to rank. Was I wrong?

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Just hit my max, 480, Aerialbot. Woo-hoo!

Harold Kilgore
    @harold-kilgore

I am at 510 think that is highest rank at this time

wrw01
    @wrw01

@harold-kilgore
    I agree.

I too am the rank of 510 = Predacon

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

I’m at Rank 333 now.

Irossed 5000 gems for the first time a few days ago, and 260,000 pigs just today.

Gold has been between 20 million and 21 million for a long time. I don’t do anything special anymore to boost my gold except pick it up from the ground. It may not even increase as quickly in competitions as it used to, now that I’ve switched to Energon Grimlock fro Goldbite Grimlock as my first choice for node-runner.

Nightcrawler
    @sam-spargo

I’m now rank 328 battle station

taco
    @geary

My rank,429
    Pigs popped,663523
    Coins,63528693
    Gems,1270

otter
    @otter

I do not think my edit from 4 months ago went the right direction….page 4… So here we go…

Level 481….. 437k + pigs….. 44 million + coins….. 5135 gems…. ( gemming in the lab and missions as it now take 3 days to upgrade)…..

Please open the cloud areas around the mountins…… Need a change…. Getting a bit monotonous……

Francis Crawford
    @franciscrawford

Contrary to my previous policy, I actually cashed in tokens for coins in the last competition, adding 650,000 gold. And I’d crept up over 21 million coins anyway. So perhaps my long time between 20 and 21 million coins is now in the past. :)

Pampeans
    @pampeans

534 — Child of the Unicron

Lol! How fitting too having just completed “You’ve got the Touch”…

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

Lol, good eye @pampeans!

I didn’t even notice that – to be honest I stopped paying attention to that a long time ago.

532 here.

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

Nice!

I’m a wee bit behind at 527, Wrecker

Betong
    @betong

561 Insecticon – still in the process of upgrading the 3 seekers to level 15.

Pampeans
    @pampeans

Actually, I should be asking the Unicron, “Who’s YOUR daddy?”! Lol!

Kidding…

otter
    @otter

556 now….. But again….. Getting BORED with the same old same old…. WE need new areas and a REAL UPDATE….. Pokémon Go is becoming my go to choice of “get away from it all”…..

Optimus_Pig
    @optimuspig

@otter

“Pokémon Go is becoming my go to choice of “get away from it all”…..”

Sadly, I’ve started doing that as well.

rlc
    @rlcoone

333. I’m looking for a new game myself. I hate competitions, I don’t want to play with someone, I don’t want to play against someone. I installed this game to play at my leisure when I had time and not on some competition scheduled. It was great and I loved it, but now it appears that the only way to get new characters is through competitions. All that’s left in the normal game is picking up coins, upgrading characters, running missions and gambling in the lab. There are thousands and thousands of games to choose from, I’ll stick until I find something I really like but if there isn’t something new to do that isn’t a competition I won’t be spending a lot of time with this.

Ultramaxprime
    @cheeto

498 and Over 80 million coins.

Geli
    @geli

384. Psy-Ops

I’m such a n00b

wrw01
    @wrw01

570 = Insecticon

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What's your rank

Viewing 25 replies - 101 through 125 (of 362 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.