What's your rank

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What's your rank

Viewing 12 replies - 351 through 362 (of 362 total)
  • Replies
  • OttersMom
    @saltedfecknuts

@ABT Hey asshole…I think it’s sad the way u play ALL your accounts 24/7. It really is. …and for what? What do you get? btw I got 20500 tokens on that comp…didn’t even need that last 500/cashed everything in a day ago. I KNEW you’d come in at the end in the petty manner that you always do. You are so predictable cuz you play like an addict. Made you play and controlled your time for 25 minutes huh ROFLMMFAO!!! I only had 810%! That was hilarious! I love meeting my goal and walking away so you can diddle yourself…all by yourself…your energy is in the dirt and it’s abjectly creepy playing when you are there…it really is. My skin crawls…I get out and away as fast as I can! When I beat you, I know you are probably harming yourself or someone else because of it…I know that it bugs the shite out of you like it would any bully…btw this is a throwaway account..I win!!!

OttersMom
    @saltedfecknuts

……crickets…….

NoahLot
    @noahlot

Rank 900 achieved! Next stop: quadruple digits.

NoahLot
    @noahlot

Rank 1,000!  Quadruple digits achieved!!!!

Bob
    @bob1001

There must be very few players under 1000 playing anymore. I am at 648 due to restarting my game from the H01 error and moving to a new device. I seem to get grouped with very seasoned players for the daily events as it is very hard to get ranked decently to get tokens for unlocking new characters.   It takes a long time unlocking using gems.

Dredog
    @dredog

723 here.  Can get one tf a week and second a month with saved gems

NoahLot
    @noahlot

@bob1001 I usually start late, and that usually puts up against weaker competition. Not always, but usually.

Bob
    @bob1001

@NoahLot. I might have to try that. Can’t seem to break top 15 the last 4 events.

NoahLot
    @noahlot

Rank 1,100 achieved.

otter
    @otter

2198….here…been playing since day 1….

bow2me
    @bow2me

2409, playing since the beginning

bow2me
    @bow2me

With screenshots..

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What's your rank

Viewing 12 replies - 351 through 362 (of 362 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.