What's your rank

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What's your rank

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 362 total)
  • Replies
  • AngryBirdPigKiller
    @alinangrybirds

1875 i guess since 2015 i played angry birds transformers :) i wait for 1900 i actually overpower all my robots using crater golden

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

1201 Barricade

Asen_77
    @asen

1225 Barricade :). Still have two-three levels to Superion level 15!

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

Map coins are at 601, and have been for a little while. At what point (if any), do they increase above that?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

@vabeachguy The max amount of coins you get on the map depends on how many squads you have finished. 601 is the max for now until they add a new squad. Considering how many open slots there are in the current squads that probably won’t be for another 6-8 months.

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

@sntrooper

Oh ok, for some reason, I thought it went by rank.

superion
    @superion

Because there are now 80 bots available with 25 levels your rank could (theoretically) look like this.
    2000.jpg

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

1400 Hound

otter
    @otter

1400 Hound also……

ABT
    @abt

1455 – Strongarm

(I’m only missing the 4 pay-only characters from PrimePass and Cyclonus.)

ABT
    @abt

1500 – Energon Megatron

(I got Cyclonus now, but still missing the 4 pay-only characters from PrimePass)

ABT
    @abt

1600 – Moonracer

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@abt 100 levels per month, without prime pass bots, and so low pig count lvl, just 69 … Be honest with me, are you cheater? What your gems count? Something like 395953758581068448? What your total pigs count? 500k? 900k?

ABT
    @abt

@papakarlo I’ve been playing since 2014. Definitely not cheating. To get to War Level 69 requires popping over 120K pigs (I have a spreadsheet) and I never do ad-doubler, so it’s not really that low. I unlocked 5 new TFs since my last rank update (that’s 75 levels worth). My gem count is in the low 5-figures (accumulated over 6 years and through purchases), but my pig count is 1M (almost 2M lifetime).

Asen_77
    @asen

1405 – Elita One ( 65 from second season Wars ). Got coneheads squad all 3 and just level them up :)

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@abt
    upgrading 5 new TF’s to 15lvl need 67 days nonstop. It’s twice more then 1 month. So again, you using gems to accelerate upgrading, which legit players usualy don’t. Alot of gems.

And btw, which 5 TF’s? At 1500 you write you got Cyclonus and missing just 4 Prime pass bots. So 3 from those 5 is Coneheads, which became available last week. And you upgraded 3 Coneheads to 15 lvl just during this event week? How many gems you burned? Or you don’t count them? And I not asking name of 5th TF. And what about crystals for upgrade? Upgrading 5 TF’s need 75 legendary, 250 epic and alot lower crystals. Imposible to get them during 1 month with your so low pig popping activity. So, you used gems here also.

ABT
    @abt

@papakarlo That is impressive on your Pig level count.

I’m aware of the upgrade times. They’re all top heavy so the majority of long upgrade time is after level 13. Also, I plan ahead for any of the crystals needed for any upgrades. I’ve made this chart to document that.

I’ve also have been slowly accumulating gems over the past 6 years through farming and purchases. A few months ago I had over 31000 gems per screenshot in this post here. In the past month, I’ve spent over 15000 gems!! I now have about half of that stash. I’ve decided that rather than hoarding the gems, I want to spend it strategically to accelerate increasing my rank. So to answer your question, yes, I’ve been spending a lot of gems, but only very strategically.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@abt I know some old players, who have more then 50k gems, stockpiled since 2014. But their play style very different compared to others. Looks like their main goal in this game is a gem count, not pigs, rank or even TF’s. They never spend even 10 gems for recharge in the events not saying about accelerate TF’s upgrade by 250 gems. Changing their play style is imposible for them imo.

So your cardinal change in spending looks atleast very illogical, especially since April’s update, when gems become so rare and hard to obtain, but you said you start to throw them for such useless things like rank, which mean nothing in this game and can’t help you in the future unlike gems. 2k offers for new TF’s will end soon for you and 5k offers will drain your last 15k gems very fast, so if you really not a gem cheater, just stop blowing your gems for stupid things like accelerating TF’s upgrade or yellow crystall exchange.

ABT
    @abt

@papakarlo

I’ve been playing since 2014 and had been accumulating all stats, especially gems since the beginning. However, after 6 years, I have to say, it’s near the end of the line for me for this game. (Bugs and issues again and again.) The enjoyment that I originally had playing this game is more of a chore nowadays. However, my OCD is forcing me to do the missions, completing tasks to get daily rewards, spark run (level 375), nodes, events, etc.

For June and July, I changed my focus from painstakingly hoarding gems to see if I can achieve some other goals. One is to take 1st in Challenge Run for the 1st time. It wasn’t as hard as I thought, as most of the week there were only a few on the scoreboard–there were a few days where I was the only one! Winning 1st actually netted me 6 Over-powers and a bunch of legendary crystals. The other goal I had was to see how quickly I can rank up. I was doing well, getting OP from event Gold crates, and in Challenge Run rewards (some Sundays there were only 3 people on the scoreboards, so I just needed 1 run to get 3rd place in rewards!), but when 3 Coneheads were released, I took that chance to quickly upgrade (even by spending gems) to increase my rank to hit 1600. You say rank is “useless”, but that is why this 13-page thread even exists.

If I really was a “gem cheater”, why even bother playing? I can just upgrade all TF to level 25 with unlimitless tokens in each event and hit rank 2000+ (like this post here). I’m sure there are cheaters out there. They’re probably even boasting on how they’re cheating and displacing real players in competition and costing R/E some revenue. I hope they get squashed as they do nothing but hurt the game and others.

My gem count is still going down. I spent over 15000 in a little over a month. Maybe in another month or two, it will go down to zero, and that would be end of the line for me. As the cliché goes, what’s the point of saving it when you can’t take it with you. I’ve already had offers for 2000 and 5000 gems for new TFs. I would never take those. Earning 10k token an event (1667/day) is doable by spending a lot less (under 100 gems) especially if you have a promoted bot. It’s more fun that way anyways.

While achieving my goals for ranking, I was hoping to get some compliments rather than resentment, badgering or false accusations of cheating. You seemed bitter, jealous or maybe there’s something else going on with you. While I’ve coped with the bugs/issues of this game over the years, but maybe it’s people like you that put the final nail in coffin for me in this game.

moi
    @moifirst

@abt
    First of all I wan’t to thank you for your clear explanation why you’re planning to leave this game. I think that most of the players do reach the point of considering to stop after playing this game for some years. The same arguments that you put forward apply to them.
    Some players will however continue to play without much fun. Others will stop playing like I’ve done already two times. The first time was some years ago because the game became too repetitive. The second time was after introduction of the new version.
    However, both times I did return to the game because not playing created some sort of void. I’ve tried some other games, but none of them could take the place of ABT, so eventually I started playing it again. I guess you could call it my addiction. (Well, I think it’s better than alcohol or drugs)

I think your approach of burning your gems is a more definite way to not return to this game again in the future. This step was a bit too drastic for me, so I admire your perseverance in this.

It’s a pity that some members of this forum keep accusing you of cheating, even after you’ve explained the situation. Just try to ignore them and don’t let them spoil your life. They are probably stuck with that thought and no matter what you do or say can make them change their mind.

At last I want to thank you for all your contributions on this forum and I hope that you’ll find a good alternative for playing ABT.

Btw, you have a perfect sense of drama in your last one word post.

Pinokio
    @papakarlo

@abt 100 lvls in just one month, especially after 1500 cap – it’s crazy alot. 15k gems thrown during one month – it’s crazy alot. Accelerate whole Conehead squad by gems is unreasonable. I just said you playing like a gem cheater. Don’t make a drama, it’s pointless. As you can see, this thread full of cheater’s boasting posts, and as far as I know cheaters not prohibited at this forum. Some players likes them, some don’t care, but I hate them. So if you act like a cheater and show this publicly, be ready atleast for questions. And I don’t think you are an old player, who played since 2014 … 1m pigs, really? Even 2mil with adds … This amount have players joined ABTF year ago. You made 120k pigs during a season. So looks like you playing near year and a half.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

1500 Energon Megatron

ABT
    @abt

1700 – Ironhide

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum What's your rank

Viewing 25 replies - 301 through 325 (of 362 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.