New event – Cosmos

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New event – Cosmos

• New event is available, top price is the new bot Cosmos.

One bot with energonicon. New squad so no other members in the bonus team.

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Replies
  • Asen_77
    @asen

No chance to gave them 5000 gems for this bot. This is my offer!

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

My offer is 2,000 gems. The offer also includes Rocket Boots accessory and 35,000 sparks.

Kd
    @kdmezzo

My offer is 5000. No chance. I had this bot in a couple of runs and thought it wasn’t worth promoting. There seems to be a lack of response to the new event. Could it be a lack of interest?

SnTrooper
    @sntrooper

I tried him out and he is useless. Like a really weak Sideswipe. No way I would ever pay 5k gems for any bot nevermind this one. And with less ways to get tokens (no more spire or tokens in crates or quest rewards) I’m not going to bother trying to get 10k. So it looks like I’m back to not getting new bots the first time they are offered and waiting for them to be cheaper, like I had been doing back before they started offering them for gems.

ABT
    @abt

My offer is 2000 gems. It’s been 1000 for several years.

__^[]^__
    @wrioter

Based on those resource levels, spark/pigs/coins/gems, I guess so

Boz
    @boz

My offer was 1,000. Still passing

MillForce2k
    @millforce2k

5K again. Hard pass.

Poncho
    @poncho

I also passed on the 5K offer, for the third time.  I guess I will never again receive the 1K or 2K offers.

FortressMaximus
    @fortressmaximus

My offers have almost always been 1000.  This time it’s 750.  Still passing, Cosmos is garbage.  I didn’t play last week at all…was there ever an offer to buy the new optimus/megatron for gems?

VaBeachGuy
    @vabeachguy

750 for me, it’s always been 750. I don’t plan on using Sparks on it though.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Possibly one of the worst bots yet- Upgraded him to level 10 and he was still taken out by 3 flying pigs (from full health)

Tobyjug
    @tobyjug

Warpath, Grapple and Menasor are in my offer for 750 gems. I don’t have them. Are they anything to get excited about for me to get ?  Or should I save gems for the forthcoming Conehead bot offers ?

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

Menasor is great and I also like warpath. Grapple sucks.

Asen_77
    @asen

This event is ridiculous! If you don’t buy new Bot ( for 5000 Gems ) you don’t have a special bot for event ( even when you have all other bot that were posted in the years behind ) and then the max bonus you can get is 210%. And levels are giving something like 500 points per round, there is no chance to collect 10 000 tokens and to get the new one. I am playing this game since the begining and now at this special event I get close to 15-th place in the leaderboards every day. Around 1000 tokens per day. Thank you Rovio for not ruing this game, for totally killing it!!! @lewie4

ADK38
    @adk38

I have Menasor fully equipped at 15 and he’s unbeatable. Still a bit like watching paint dry. Soon I have Warpath at 16 and while not as perfect still gets the jobs done. And somewhat faster than Menasor

deindiaan
    @deindiaan

@asen

It’s possible to get 10k tokens with 210% promo. OK I don’t like it either to play without a bonus squad member, but you have to when a new squad starts. I actually like that they made the bots more expensive for everyone, now I don’t have to compete against a bunch of high promoted opponents every day. So far I’ve seen only one green crown cosmos, which I also beat with 210% promo haha. But you have to recharge a few times everyday, I’m using a strict schedule of 1700 tokens a day which will bring me 10k at the end of the event. First 3 days 6k, so ahead of my schedule!

Asen_77
    @asen

I play this game from years as I said and there is calculation when you do and realise that even if you spend hundreds of gems for reload of the games for the day, you wont get any serious amount of tokens, as the amount for every run is low and with 210% bonus points that you earn are insignificant. So not every reload of the play are paying back unfortunately.

Andrew
    @andrewinireland

Another thing I’ve noticed is I’m not watching ads anymore- I always used to watch an ad for the spire visit but that’s gone now. Likewise I would double up the 10 and 15 gems on the daily, but the 15 is gone now. As the sparks and decent gold crates are gone from the weekly event, I’m barely playing that so no need to watch an ad to recharge my bot anymore. And I’ve completely given up on the Watch Paint Dry Run, so no ad watch for bot recharge there either. So I’ve gone from watching multiple ads daily to watching one a week to double the 10 gems (on Day 7) on the daily quest.

I just realised that I also used to watch an ad for the Bonus on the Spark Run, but only when I hit full points. But I’m finding that I’m not getting full points anymore, even with 5 green crowned bots.

GrimLockdown
    @grimlockdown

@deindiaan

I’m estimating that I can get 8,000 tokens from this event – and using about 100 gems for all the recharges. So I end up paying 1,000 gems for this – admittedly crappy – bot. But it still way less than my 2,000 gem offer.

@andrewinireland

At least in half of my sparks runs I end up getting full sparks. And I think that it has been that way for a quite long time.

Home Forums Angry Birds Transformers Forum New event – Cosmos

Viewing 20 replies - 1 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • You must be logged in to reply to this topic.